Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Congratulations on your release Jeanona. It is a beautiful design.

It's a shame that the price rise is so steep.  I hope that the hike is not going to be the norm.  That is expensive.

If the Achat Gods need to bring money in, it's a pity that they don't look at marketing their game and improve LBGT poses to attract more members than fleecing their faithful following.

Anyway back to topic,  Great design Jeanona.  Hope we see you around more, please come to the AB&G in one of your labels, there's ghostly happenings & the Cocks N Roses are playing 

Marilyn
    Participant

Congratz, J!
    Another great piece of art! 

Rukya
    Participant

Congratz for another release , and this time , devs have set a reasonable price . I dont really like the crotchless one , but i bough the other

Rukya
    Participant

Just for fun , i made this little list :

sexyfurryall.jpg

there … those are all the ones i bough 

Ps : I checked all the 35 pages of this shop , and i dont see the last release .

Anonymous

Well, I bought it because it was cheap.

I didn't realise that it was a one-piece. Still, it will do for thermals as it is getting colder now.

It has the same exposed crotch problem (the hole-less version), unless you wear panties before you put it on.

Apart from that, I like it a lot, particularly the texture.

Anonymous

Congrats on the nice new release Jeanona, bu frankly the dev team could have acknowledged your creativity by a better naming than 'Beige Set with Hole' for that version

Anonymous

Yes, I should have added that to my list. Says a lot about the mentality of the dev team

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ps : I checked all the 35 pages of this shop , and i dont see the last release .

mmm, maybe it was done by someone else, or you didn't check properly……let's wait for J to take a look….

aaanyway, it's a new outfit for the ladies, sooo……it's welcome!

Nat33
    Participant

Great job Jeanona 
    The next release (2 versions) is only when you open the shop for the moment.

No one can know if the developers intend to solve this problem with cock shemales and clothes?

Rukya
    Participant

mmm, maybe it was done by someone else, or you didn't check properly……let's wait for J to take a look….

aaanyway, it's a new outfit for the ladies, sooo……it's welcome!

Well if its one from J , she forgot to post it here because i really checked all the pages 3 times lol .

And you made a small mistake HB . Its not the outfit that is welcome , but the fact that its not out of price 

Nat33
    Participant

Price: 169A$ 
    2 versions: Beige set and Beige set with hole

@Rukya
    You're right, I've search too but not find yet, you find only the 2 versions when you open the Shop.

Lover
    Participant

Congrats Jeanona

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi guys,

I'm glad to be back and I hope you are all well.
    Sorry for the long absence, I have not forgotten you – I just had a tough times that are  now behind me. I hope.
    I'll try to make up for lost spending time with you.
    Love you all – kisses  :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

jeanona,  hugs girl    Hope your bad times are over.  Now you are back with  friends. Hope you have your sewing machine at the ready. 

jeanona31
    Participant

Thank you dear dear Miss B,  always sweet and such a kind girl..
    Hug you back.
    It 's good to be back here :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.