Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

i heard of them…the Jeanona's Country Brothers!   

Brandybee
    Participant

Yeah, me too …  dont they sing that  …  Tight song  about being  mens men or something ….  like the lead singers hat  hehe …  wonder if hes noticed its missing    ……

jeanona31
    Participant

Hahaha very funny  !!
    So means I created a country brothers , they are already the house band at the AChat  Bar & Grill
    in addition they are singers and they almost all have heard of them…
    guys you made me now  so proud of them.

@ Mooncalf and Jayc welcome on the forum  and  sorry I am always late  :

mooncalf
    Participant

It would be great if those shirts could be adapted for us country girls.  Actually I would be wearing all those outfits, chaps, too.

That house band, they must be brothers… they look like they're all related.

Thank you for the welcome, Jeanona.

That's why real cowboys have lasso's 

Once I make it to the corn field the lasso is useless and I'm home free.

Bear
    Participant

Missing cowboy hats… appears epidemic…

Brandybee
    Participant

OMG , HENTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   MOONCALFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ,  JEANONAAAAAAAAAAAA … the lead singers just turned up …    fanning myself …   Is my hair ok,?   do I need more lipstick …  ?   Hiding the hat behind my back quickly…

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks Jeanona ))))))))))

Hey the three brothers could maybe have a Sister..girl lead-singer…. maybe one with lots of red hair?, goes so well with the black outfits!
    Could see myself belting out “rawhide”………. wonder if Bear can lend me the whip?

Bear
    Participant

rollin… rollin…rollin.
    though the streams are swollen
    keep them doggies rollin….
    SNAP…..

Actually that song does have rather suggestive lyrics Blue'

Seriously the outfits need the appropriate boots… are those maps available?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Jeanona: and we are proud about having a so skilled designer here! same for Tight and Keiko, of course!

Thanks Jeanona ))))))))))

Hey the three brothers could maybe have a Sister..girl lead-singer…. maybe one with lots of red hair?, goes so well with the black outfits!
    Could see myself belting out “rawhide”………. wonder if Bear can lend me the whip?

mmmmh, i think they can be really jelous of a red head sister like you…..wonder if they allow any other guys approach you so easly!

and now….where the hell is the meccanical bull!? let's the ride contest start! HIIII-HAAAAA!

oh….now i think of it…..if we add this work from keiko

Here's a few I made a couple months back. 

CowboyShirts.jpg

we have a good variety of cowboy outfit!

OMG , HENTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII   MOONCALFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ,  JEANONAAAAAAAAAAAA … the lead singers just turned up …    fanning myself …   Is my hair ok,?   do I need more lipstick …  ?   Hiding the hat behind my back quickly…

you are perfect like this….just, please, pay attention whit your sting!

jeanona31
    Participant

HB i also love these Keiko's cowboy shirt , agree with you !

Missing cowboy hats… appears epidemic…

Hey Bear, these men show their hair, it is impossible with a hat 
    and noooo sorry  – we dont have yet maps for cowboy boots, shame on you- do you really think these guys wouldn't have it if  it is possible 
    Folks sorry to disappoint you but the map for a hat is not available to us yet too.  :'( This hat was only added in Photoshop just to convey a cowboy look.

Brandy oh, be sure he turned up  just because of your irresistible charm, as HB says you are are perfect !

And Blue, yes – you're right  that brothers have a lead sister, you'll soon see her, the girl in the right country version. I am sure my dear ladies that will captivate attention same as these boys with your future country outfits, cause I will do my best

jeanona31
    Participant

So my first, a little unusual lingerie  , oh and some hairs by the way- can't help myself  :-X
      check these girls…

Lover
    Participant

Uuuuhhhhh.. Jeanona… I'm speech- and breathless, my tongue is rolling onto the floor… love it

jeanona31
    Participant

Well Lover i can say just – I like how you expressed feelings !
    Thank you so very much ..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Jeanona…you…you……oh man, please, tell me you know the girl whit black hair she is so lovely!

Brandybee
    Participant

Jeanona,  Girl I loveeeee that  underwear ….  Mmmm …  I can be an angel,  but in that …. my  halo will definitely get tilted
    ,the wicked, devilish side is already twinkling in my eyes as I lick my lips,  looking for  an unsuspecting victim….  Please get that in the shops soon … And  not just in black ….  Red.  And.  White is a must too .  Wow girl…. Fabulous design.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.