Skip to content

Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Jeanona’s Fashion Styles

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks Blue .. 
    Mwah you back   :-*

jeanona31
    Participant

Folks I played a bit with colors, now I'm so confused- don't know which of these to choose..? :
    Except black and white they are ordered by Jayc 
    I thought 6 or 7 colors, I will say no more – this time I want you guys to choose… :-*

allcolors.jpg

christinak
    Participant

Love love love them all!!

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh Christie that is not helpful dear haha :-* but thank you , you love them all – I love them all 
    I'll check but think we cant have them all…
    Anyone else please help…

Bear
    Participant

I likee the 4 on the  top row then the white , purple and bottom row dark blue…

Then again all I will be doing ogling my partner and perhaps running my hands over any who might grant me favor in this..
    Sexy outfit btw

Lover
    Participant

I like the 4 on the top
    I like the 4 in the middle
    I like the 4 at the buttom

But I know I shouldn't choose all.. so I remove the brown one in the middle

christinak
    Participant

dang!  Well ok, the first 6 would be the ones I'd pick if I couldn't have them all.

naughtyany
    Participant

I love them all but I will rank them 1 pink 2 red 3 dark blue 4 yellow 5 gold 6 black 7 maroon 8 light blue 9 black 10 green 11 purple 12 orange

bluedenim
    Participant

Black, Dark blue, White, Dark red, Green and Yellow, the yellow wouldn't go with me, but I like the brightness and we've nothing as bright in the shop yet.

I really love them all Jeanona, but like you said, we can't have them all…..

maybe you should do a poll?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wow, now you make me so curios, Jeanona…..and thanks for your nice words! 

How bad i was……i had forget to write about it's an honor you are thinking on something for me….thank you! 

About your last work….why don't you ask to dev-team if they can add all!? it's a good amount of colour option, and finally everyone can be able to choose the one they like more! i think it's not impossible!

Rukya
    Participant

Wow, now you make me so curios, Jeanona…..and thanks for your nice words! 

How bad i was……i had forget to write about it's an honor you are thinking on something for me….thank you! 

About your last work….why don't you ask to dev-team if they can add all!? it's a good amount of colour option, and finally everyone can be able to choose the one they like more! i think it's not impossible!

hmmm not sure its a good idea to have as many colors with the actual clothing system , too much colors mean too much time to reach the one we want wear 

hmmm red , and orange for halloween  maybe if i'm not too late lol

my classement is : 1 black , 2 red , 3 orange , 4 bordeaux (maybe maron) , 5 purple , 6 pink , 7 blue , 8 baby blue , 9 gold , 10 yellow , 11 green , 12 white

i putted white in last cause its a color i extremely rarely wear , and i'll buy it (maybe) when i will have nothing else to buy in the shop lol 

jeanona31
    Participant

No Rukya is never too late 
    Thanks guys for your help ,now is much easier for me.
    Think all of you will have some of the selected colors, when the time comes I'll let you know.
    But first I'll have to  say goodbye to those who won't be in the choice- so so sad   :'( – just joking..
    ( sorry seems I'm bit crazy tonight )

HB oh no need to thank me, you deserved it and it's my pleasure  :-*

Naughtyany welcome on the board 

jeanona31
    Participant

And something new… I finally managed to finish 

Brandybee
    Participant

I like them  …  Is it possible to have the all the  design like the lacy black boxers,  and then  all the black and white leopard , and  lastly all the design the burgundy leopard…  animal primitive instinct  grrrrr or  prrrrr  lol

I chose 8 of the negligees after some pondering  ….  8  brown / bergundy  ( My particular favourite ) ;  2 Black ; 11  Royal Blue ;  3 Red ; 5 White ; 6 Purple ; 10 Bronze ; 12 Orange.     

Outstanding Jeanona … love your designs.

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks Brandy – nice to see you around always .. :-*
    Yes , I”m already working on lace outfit but it's lots of job
    Anyway I have at least lacy black boxers
    I also like the leopard outfit , had some doubts but in the end I liked how it turned out

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.