Skip to content

MF Pose Review Requests. 230. Hair Doggy AND 231. Hair Doggy Ponytail by Joehot.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review Requests. 230. Hair Doggy AND 231. Hair Doggy Ponytail by Joehot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    joehot
    Participant

JOEHOT’s Hair Pull Doggy Pose Preview

The new Hair Pull Doggy Pose has 2 versions one with the ponytail style hair and one without it..

Both have 20 Variations 10 for men and 10 for women….(Male/Shemale poses of this will come later)

Will cost 500a$ each.

Checkout the picture below for a better preview!

joehot
    Participant

joehot
    Participant

Michelle989
    Participant

How does it work Joe? You have to buy a different pose set for each hair type and then select the correct set of poses for the girl you have invited to try it out on. it does look interesting and look forward to being on the receiving end soon 😜

joehot
    Participant

Hi Michelle. It works like this. There are only 2 versions of this pose one with the ponytail and one without… If you buy the one with the ponytail you need a ponytail on or it will look off… If you buy the one without the ponytail it should work for every other hairstyle in the game. I think the ponytail one looks better but getting both lets have it for all occasions 😉

Vaughan

That’s a great pose Joe. I know a hair pulling pose has been awaited for ages.
    Have you submitted it to Achat yet?
    When can we expect to see it in the shop?
    Will it be available for all couples?

joehot
    Participant

Sent it out now playing the waiting game lol. Male Shemale will come later

JessiCapri
    Participant

Joe I don’t think there has ever been so much anticipation for a pose release. (Well maybe on the slow dance for F/F…and M/M still don’t have it). Great job! From what I have heard in the past the turn around on poses is faster than on clothing.

Leon_Kennedy
    Participant

It’s going to be in the shop very soon, it only took 4 days for my last pose to hit the shop. I think i got lucky by submitting it just before their weekly email check. but the processing time for poses is much less, all my previous poses were less than 2 weeks, and I don’t think there’s a queue for poses right now, so we’re expecting a massive ponytail increase in achat soon.

Vaughan

Thanks Joe and Leon for the answers.

@joe
    .. great pics and presentation btw.

Hopefully the poses will be in the shops soon then.
    I will be buying both versions for when Jess cuts her hair.

Growls

joehot
    Participant

Great to hear I won’t have to wait long Leon_Kennedy (btw love your games).

Hope you all enjoy. Got more poses on the way.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Grins @Vaughan…yes Sir.

Vaughan

MF Pose Review Request. 230. Hair Doggy by Joehot – Hair pulling with short hair style.
    AND
    MF Pose Review Request. 231. Hair Doggy Ponytail by Joehot – Hair pulling with ponytail/braided hair style.

Released Sat 14 May 2022

We have these 2 new poses for MF hair pulling at last.

Congratulations to Joehot for making the A-Shop.

MF Pose Review Request. 230. Hair Doggy and for 231 Hair Doggy Ponytail.

PRICE: 399A$ Each

These poses can both be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MF Section – Box 4 – From Behind.

This is a general request for someone in the MF community to review these poses please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a members and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Vaughan

MF Pose Review. 231. Hair Doggy Ponytail by Joehot – Hair pulling with ponytail/braided hair style.

Male Actions
    1. Spank
    2. Cock out (between ass cheeks)
    3. Both Hands (pulling Ponytail)
    4. Grab arm (Hot)
    5. Kiss
    6 Grind. (she grinds her ass on your cock)
    7. Anal (fuck with 2 hand hair grab – hot)
    8. Bend knees
    9. Deep fuck (lying on top of her on bed – Hot)
    10 Thrust hold (good for a deep cum)

Female Actions
    1. Rub Clit
    2. Bite Finger
    3. Finger Splits
    4. Finger Sucks
    5. Eyes rolled back
    6. Grab Breast
    7. Hair Tie
    8. She Grinds
    9. Elbows Down
    10. Cum on Pussy and Ass (F controls the cum placement)

Finally a hair pull pose. Joehot has put a lot of thought into it and it does not disappoint. The actions are superb.
    He has overcome the issues of short hair by making two poses for each. Of course I have bought both. Hair pulling is a must have.
    We tried the short haired version with the ponytail hair pose lol. The actions are the same and of course its a hot pose. The ponytail is acting weird though so best to use the poses for the hair versions they are made for.
    Its a great addition to my collection of poses and can be used is a good rp or just because… I can. 5 stars for both versions.

JessiCapri says “I love everything about this pose. We have been waiting an age for such a pose and Joe has done a fabulous job. One action needing mentioning is the finger split #3 which is a favorite of mine. I had asked Joe to include it and he did a fabulous job! #7 Hair Tie is awesome and realistic too. Thank you Joe for a top shelf hair pull pose! A MUST have for those who enjoy it a bit rough. This is NOT a romantic fuck pose. If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would!”

Michelle989
    Participant

And what a beautiful couple Jessie and Vaughan make illustrating the longhair version of Joehot’s hair pulling pose. Here is my attempt to post the short hair version with my hair tied high as I do on hot summer days in Perth. Thank you The Equaliser for gifting me and Joe’s Pose and delivering me the perfect Cream Pie. love Michelle 💕 Xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.