Skip to content

Mercer78. Just wanted to say HI

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Mercer78. Just wanted to say HI

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    mercer78
    Participant

Hi all I just signed up about 2 weeks and thought it was about time I introduced myself I’m 34 single and straight. I was born and raised here in England. I’m looking to have a bit of fun hopefully make some new friends in fact I’ve couple already, which I’m quite proud of. So if you see me online feel free to hello I consider myself to be a pretty friendly chap. 8)

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome to the forum!
    Have fun around!

😉

andreacan
    Participant

Hey Mercer!!! WELCOME!!!

I havent been in forum long either, but it's a LOT of fun and GREAT people!!!!

Have fun!!!
    andi

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Welcome on board! england…..eh eh……good reminishenz here about a small noisy one from there…..

buzzzzzzz!

;D

mercer78
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words guys

Lover
    Participant

Hi mercer,
    Welcome to this funny place. Be with us, have fun and let's improve a great game.
    Look for a funny costume and join AChat bar & grill for a free drink and Halloween party.

Bear
    Participant

Welcome mercer, I hope to see you join in the fun and add your thoughts to the issues also.

Rukya
    Participant

welcome on the new boat “Tipanic” mercer

;D here , no escape if it sink , but no risk , icebergs dont exist in achat

;D ( or only in a drink

😉 )

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Welcome to the DreamWorld’s Forum Mercer ( and to Miss Andreacan who I missher “hello” too 😛 )

icebergs dont exist in achat

;D ( or only in a drink 😉 )

well well … we still have the “Ice House” where we could sink into enjoyment ;D

Anyway : Welcome !!!

jayc
    Participant

welcome to the forum Mercer, we look forward to your views and ideas, stop by the Bar& Grill the halloween pary is just starting and the 1st drink is on the house

😉

mercer78
    Participant

Thanks again for the welcome guys still finding got to admit only reason I'm here is because I'm having a slow night on the main client which dampening my enthusiasm a bit that and the fact when I search all I seem to find is girls asking for gift grr.

Lover
    Participant

Even if it sometimes looks like there are only women asking for gift I can promise there are many nice girls out there. Have patience, be as you are and you fill find them.
    Perhaps you meet more then you can handle 😉

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Mercer78,

Welcome to the Forum village, its mad, fun and full of frolics.  Have a wander round, do a bit of window shopping, there's the fashion houses ; a gallery, a newspaper, the NSPD and of course the AB&G holding a Halloween party. All well worth a gander.

Hope you post some of your ideas and views and maybe do a bit of story telling and role playing in the erotic story section.

Enjoy and hope to see more of you.

TightFit74
    Participant

welcome Mercer,

hope you find what you;’re looking for. Might get caught by the forum and forget all about the game..

😉 Especially if all girls ask for gifts, you won;t find that here..

🙂 Enjoy yourself in this place where people of all plumage gather and have fun..

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome aboard, Mercer!
    Have fun around!

😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.