Skip to content

Kaitlyn1989 and Momma_Andrea.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Kaitlyn1989 and Momma_Andrea.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

I LOVE YOU, MAMA PEACH

casteel-schulzblogessay-image1.jpg

Soniaslut
    Participant

Just wanted to dash in and wish you both the bestest of best ever best days filled with joy, smiles, happiness and love. Same time next year, right?

Much love, hugs and kisses and a howl out under the moon. Be well.

M
    xx00xx

I'll post a couple of songs when I have a little more time…

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

So many treats…
    I must be a rotten Peach
    Always being spoiled

And this Mampeach LUVs it.  :-* But,confesses… YOU had me at “it’s 5:30 in the morning and I am doing my best. I LOVE YOU Kait’”

I LOVE YOU Andrea

I CHOOSE YOU everyday

https://youtu.be/Q8e5VTlzXgU

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

From Collar to Ring
    From Kneeling to Pedestal
    Now Lovers… and Friends

Forward we go… time always nudging us along, turning moments into memories. Many never fully appreciated until over… Loss exposing their real worth.  Another anniversary come in gone, each more quickly than the past. Reminding me how truly precious each moment becomes when they're finite.

Though our anniversary fell midweek… always a bit tough for us, my plumbing is still under repair and libido on hiatus 😮 I/WE still had a wonderful day, finding a way to share some time together for hugz, kisses and sweet little nothings  in between all the TREATS.

PLUS, we had lots of help. Thank you ALL

To those playful, silly hounds (Sonia & Tift) that have grown on this Kat, like stink on fur.  A BIG LICK for all the CHOONZ Treats and words of Congratz. Hounds have a keen sense about things, beyond words or body language, they smell it. Your's… SPOT ON. Yes, WE feel blessed. knowing what we have is special. Made more so by the time and trust invested. Also knowing it is never guaranteed, never to be taken for granted. As quickly lost as it was stumbled upon. THANK YOU for noticing. It's kinda a BIG deal to US.

And THANK YOU… V & Jessi for sharing YOUR song  and words of Congratz. Knowing us longest, walking a similar path… one misunderstood by most, impossible to truly explain. Can only be experienced. The bond n feelings unique. Your words extra special to US. We will enjoy celebrating your Anniversary coming up this January 

It's the cobblestones, getting over them together… everyday… that gets ya to YOUR Disney ending.  We get what we give. Though i always feel i'm getting more.  :-*

Thanks again for helping make our special day … SPECIAL.  This KAT luvs YOU all.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Written By Kait  And THANK YOU… V & Jessi for sharing YOUR song  Wink and words of Congratz. Knowing us longest, walking a similar path… one misunderstood by most, impossible to truly explain. Can only be experienced. The bond n feelings unique. Your words extra special to US. We will enjoy celebrating your Anniversary coming up this January  Wink

My dear Kait and Andrea….you have both been blessed to find each other in these crazy internet lands as were V and I.  Yes in January we will make the 2 years married mark, but having been together 7 months before we took vows and exchanged rings and collar.  It is why we look to you both, having paved the road of making it work.  You are both an inspiration, not caring, like we don't, what others may think while we guard our bubble and you your tree. Have a glorious day you two.  We will lift our glasses to you.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/402bee5cf08c3b73dc2ffbb9d0da97c5/1a509da171a7e55d-53/s500x750/a07849c533cdc35be65c2454706f24261acbb3f6.gifv[/img]

Momma_andrea
    Participant

“Say it with Song” Must be a thread on that other forum.
    So I will say it with song here

INGRID MICHAELSON – “The Way I Am”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJOzdLwvTHA

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I love how she takes her shoes off so I can be taller 

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

It tickles me knowing that even after 4 years…. i still distract YOU
    Hard to find a better complement than that.

Momma_andrea
    Participant
    Kaitlyn1989
    Participant

ILOVE YOUIn My Life

https://youtu.be/Ss3sK-C-bIw

[img width=800]https://i.imgur.com/adIJ5TE.jpg?1[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.