Skip to content

Kaitlyn1989. Hi Kaitlyn here.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Kaitlyn1989. Hi Kaitlyn here.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Eidamir
    Participant

Thanks for the update.
    I'm glad she is doing better.
    Still praying for her fully recovery.

The worlds needs you, Kait, so bring your shiny smile upon us soon.

Zoë

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I got a message this morning…

MY BABY IS AWAKE!!

“My head and body broken n hurting but healing. We humans may be fragile but we are resilient. Not sure how long I must stay, just know they won't let me fly home until certain there is no risk of cerebral swelling. My head took quite a hit. Good thing I have a really “hard” head “

Lydiarose
    Participant

this is great news,, again she has made me smile

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Oh god what a wonderful message, Andrea…thanks for keeping us up to date.

AusWoody
    Participant
    GREAT NEWS  thanks for the update
    962f782a8895dbe830b8b6be805aa44a--alcoholism-recovery-celebrate-recovery.jpg
    Zuzannah
    Participant
    Great News !!

:-* :-*
    Pandorra
    Participant

Thanks god!

Eidamir
    Participant

Great news, indeed.
    I'm glad to hear that she's still the same Kait that makes us smile and hope she can fly back home soon.

Thanks, Andrea, for sharing her message and for keeping us updated on her condition.

Zoë

Vaughan

[img width=350]https://results.searchlock.com/image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJN%3FKOPzIEzT-h-zEZGEtHZhzFbeeAp-Febt-AG%26eKIPGZG-TTFtIHHzZ-ezbzZITeFIIEHTZ_zh%26N4Pz%26XPM+NVYJ5qTvVET7EY8gJIzsZL9W9MjQxvehQRseqQii-%26mPz%26NPX55g%25F1%25GQ%25GQ%2F1aV5vVq9v3a.JvV%25GQigcJvB5fB5%25GQ3gav149%25GQGbzE%25GQzG%25GQ-mfNqc5WVfc1c%2FfaacNWBs9c1Bc1Bsfacsf59cXW9ciWBs9.%3Dgs%26gPIfm-Y%2CHzzz.z[/img]

Welcome news indeed.
    Speedy recovery wishes and hopes to see you back soon.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

More stuff from Kait…

BOO….. I Love you

I am now walking around, albeit very slowly and in a bit of discomfort. My ribs now yelling louder than my other aches, I broke 3 of them on my left side but none punctured my lung. Lucky girl here.

Even though I have done nothing but lay in a hospital bed for over 10 days, I have little energy and sleep most of the day. Just like my kitties.

I hope to be discharged Saturday, I still have to pass a couple tests and brain scans first. *Fingers n toes all crossed.

I can't wait to get home.

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Thanks for the update, Andrea…it's great news that she might get out of hospital soon. I keep my fingers crossed for her.

Lydiarose
    Participant

Momma will to tell Kaitlyn that we are all thinking of her and like Laura said we have we have everything crossed for her but not my legs. give her all our love 

Anonymous

A rare thing we share, this small precious world of ours. A reality of thoughts from across our planet, all so very different yet sharing one thing. A search that brought us here.

I have had much happen this year, it has rocked my world. Not to say in a “bad” way, except for my most recent misadventure, but more like a shock to my reality n perspective. From predictable n comfortable too quite the opposite…. my world set free to go on its own, forcing me to keep up. But deep within all this change and chaos some things hold fast and shine as beacons. These are my family. My friends. Those I have come to know in this indescribable place. You are my beacons of Love.

Now FREE of hospital and in possession of my Lappy’s “USA” power adapter, I am able to return to this world for the first time since my “vacation” haha. I am greeted by Posts and PM’s filled with concern n “well wishes” from those I know very well to those I know only from their posts. Each containing love and positive energy. I am as overwhelmed in their numbers and the warmth contained as I was when runover by a wall of water that day I was knocked out. This world filled with thoughts n feelings embodied in words is no less real in my heart or mind than any other reality. Words not just heard but felt.

Most of you know I am a believer in Karma and the power of spirituality. Well …. I am now much more so. I have not the skill to describe this, I only know it is “real” and acknowledge this to you. I have felt your touch. Your goodwill leaves me humbled.

I thank “ALL” of you here n now for thinking of me, taking the time to share your thoughts and lifting my spirit. I will personally Thank each of you again in a PM, a Hugging embrace or perhaps a Snuggle in bed as soon as I return to the States and can log into Achatville.

I have said it before; this Forum is a sanctuary for me, a peephole into another world and a wellspring of spiritual energy. It is a powerful drug, I find myself addicted. As for the “The Game” ….. it is more like my “Playground”.

From my heart …. THANK YOU

Love, Kaitlyn

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Thank you for waking up, my princess

Anonymous
    She is not for everyone,
    a unique fit to match.
    But I put on her outlines,
    and found my perfect catch.

So different yet the same,
    our wants and needs fluid.
    But put the two of us together,
    we become each other’s cupid.

She is my friend, my lover, my teacher,
    my Lady, my Gamer Girl, and Knight.
    Showering me each morning in her words,
    then reading my confessionals every night.

She Likes me n Loves me just as I am,
    All of me, not just the good but the bad.
    She never leaves me with any doubt,
    making sure I know her love is ironclad.

Looking back upon my last words,
    before my little unexpected accident.
    I asked my Lady Andrea a simple wish,
    for just 3 words as my daily supplement.

Upon awaking from my dreamless sleep,
    I discover she has left me so much more.
    Every day I find an email, PM and a post,
    With words of love that let my spirit soar.

You will never know how special you are,
    not capable of seeing the YOU that I do.
    But that is just one of the qualities I admire.
    in the beautiful entity that I know as YOU.

Andrea……

Thank YOU for saying YES
    Thank YOU for SHARING
    Thank YOU for ASKING
    Thank you for STAYING.

I want to MARRY you all over again,
    just as eagerly as I did our First time.
    Only the reasons a bit different now,
    not just infatuation but LOVE this time.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.