Skip to content

Forum Game. What’s the difference between here and there Riddles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. What’s the difference between here and there Riddles.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    SnowBunny78
    Participant

LOL @ Least its a good fcking tease    Lover haha  no think of what has cabins… is that a better hint lol

Lover
    Participant

Hm, a train has cabins.. was it an accident?
    A plane has a cabin – it crashed bc of the smoke in the air!

SnowBunny78
    Participant

yes thats right…. they were in the cabin of a plane…. that crashed in the woods WAY TO GO!!!!! 

SnowBunny78
    Participant

A boat full of people goes under a bridge and when it comes out the other side not a single person is on it. How can this be?

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure I know the answer… but just send it in a pm, as other shall have the chance too…

SnowBunny78
    Participant

I KNOW SOMEONE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT?

Kingdustin
    Participant

no one paid the Troll so they all got eaten

SnowBunny78
    Participant

James you got it….   

notice a boat full of ppl went under not a SINGLE person came out on the other side… haha cause they were all married !!

SnowBunny78
    Participant

So I am gonna change it up for some sex riddles…. to have fun.  These again you have to think a lil outside the box… haha

What's the definition of a vagina?

denisee40
    Participant

It's where baby boys come from and when they become men, they spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in other vaginas! LOL!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's where baby boys come from and when they become men, they spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in other vaginas! LOL!

+1! 

SnowBunny78
    Participant

hahaha Denise that is so true… but the answer to this question is actually quite funny. i am curious who may figure it out…

Lover
    Participant

LMAO denisee 

It's the most powerful weapon in the world and makes even the hardest men (and some women) going down on their knees

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm … last night was too hot here in france and i was unable to sleep . Sooo i did what i do when i cant sleep …. Think 

Think about what ? Easy , think about the english OMG and the french OMD . Here is what i find :

OMG mean “Oh my god” in english , but if we write OMG in french , it mean “Oh mon gode”

OMD mean “Oh mon dieu” in french , but if we write OMD in english , it mean “Oh my dildo”

here is the funny thing , ” Oh my god ” mean ” Oh mon dieu ” in french and ” Oh mon gode ” mean ” Oh my dildo ” in english 

Conclusion , english god is a dildo for a french , and french god is a dildo for an english 

So be carefull when you use ” OMG ” it could be interpreted wrong

Nat33
    Participant

Oh Mon Gode… you are right Rukya 

The 14 juillet was hard, I see lol

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.