Skip to content

Forum Game. What’s the difference between here and there Riddles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. What’s the difference between here and there Riddles.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    SnowBunny78
    Participant

LoL OMG that is too funny… 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hmmm … last night was too hot here in france and i was unable to sleep . Sooo i did what i do when i cant sleep …. Think 

Think about what ? Easy , think about the english OMG and the french OMD . Here is what i find :

OMG mean “Oh my god” in english , but if we write OMG in french , it mean “Oh mon gode”

OMD mean “Oh mon dieu” in french , but if we write OMD in english , it mean “Oh my dildo”

here is the funny thing , ” Oh my god ” mean ” Oh mon dieu ” in french and ” Oh mon gode ” mean ” Oh my dildo ” in english 

Conclusion , english god is a dildo for a french , and french god is a dildo for an english 

So be carefull when you use ” OMG ” it could be interpreted wrong

lol, Rukya……that's funny and for someone it can be true, who know!? anyway, great post!

p.s.: are you sure this is not the real reason why you wasn't able to sleep!?
    4.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Karin celebrates her birthday. Two days later, her older twin brother celebrates his birthday. How is it possible?

Brandybee
    Participant

They are born within minutes but one before midnight the other after and then  one is in Australia and the other in Europe ..  I think  lmao..

or  Her older twin brother is twinned with an older sister …    My head hurts 

Covems
    Participant

Two words….

Flux Capacitor

bluedenim
    Participant

They were born either on a ship or plane just as it crossed the international dateline going West, the first on just before midnight on the East side of the date-line and the second one just after midnight on the West side of the dateline so that there may be a minute or two between them, but also 2 calendar days

past my bedtime now, all that mental effort has tired me out lol!

Lover
    Participant

perfect blue  (thumbs up!!!!!)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sorry to say, but how it could be!? the riddler said “two days later” and if it's how Blue answer, it will be “one day later”! Lover, i think you made some mistake!

Lover
    Participant

Sorry to say it HB, but blue is right, the riddle is correct and you are wrong. He was born March, 1st – she was born February, 28th. Think about leap year and you know everything is correct!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol…..ooook, let's say i'll accept it, this time!  : 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

James you got it….     

notice a boat full of ppl went under not a SINGLE person came out on the other side… haha cause they were all married !!

sorry to say, but….can someone explain me this one!?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ok…..call me dumb, but for me it's an idioty words game without any meaning…….not if translated literally in italian

Lover
    Participant

You are on your way to your Grandma's birthday. You want to bring her cake, but on the way there are 7 bridges. Below each bridge is living a troll. This troll wants half of your cakes but also is giving you back one cake.
    How many cakes do you need?

Anonymous

Each troll takes 1 (1/2 of what you have) and then returns it. The idiot trolls get nothing, lucky Grandma actually gets two, or you can give her the one that she wanted and eat the other yourself.

Actually, on reflection, you can beat the trolls at their own game and possibly become rich by only having 1. The first troll takes 1/2 a cake and gives you 1 back (1.5), the second takes 0.75 (1.75), the third 0.875 (1.875), the fourth 0.9375 (1.9375), the fifth 0.96875 (1.96875), the sixth 0.984375 (1.984375) and the last one takes 0.9921875 of a cake and gives you one back so the idiot trolls end up giving you almost a whole one and grandma can eat the one that the last troll gave you, which will be so disgusting that it will probably kill her and you inherit all her money.

Lover
    Participant

LOL..concerto, only you can bring up this idea. You can beat them if you start with less, lets say 1/2 or 1/4 cake…

But 2 is the correct answer

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.