Skip to content

Forum Game. King or Queen of the Hill

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. King or Queen of the Hill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

So here’s another game I came across during my visits to other forums called King of the Hill. The game is simple. Someone has possession of the hill, and the next poster must do whatever necessary to take that hill. The means by which you want to conquer the hill is entirely up to the poster. Just be creative.

So for example –

I distract you with my sexy dance, and push you off the hill. My hill.

And so the next poster is now in charge of taking the hill.

Also, every post must conclude with My Hill. Not mandatory actually…but it makes you sound cool.

In any case, let me start.

I plant my flag atop this hill. My hill.

Brandybee
    Participant

I clamber up the  hill, with a giant tyre and bring you a beer so we can sit on the tyre and admire the view but the beer contains a sleeping drug and soon you are snoozing away. I place you inside the giant tyre with your flag ,  making sure you're very comfortable and line it up.

“Ever play the hamster game”  I ask and give an almighty push  … weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I crack open another beer and raise it to the rolling tyre, gathering speed as it goes all the way to the bottom and beyond.

I take my flag out,  attach it to an extending pole and push the stake in the ground –  Queen of the hill, My Hill.

hukk
    Participant

lol, very elaborate BB -.-'''. *applauds*

I steal your cowboy hat and chuck it down the hill. I laugh, as I watch you abandon the hill in order to run after itl. My hill.

jayc
    Participant

humongous.png

You hear a roar and see me ride up with some of my friends………… “I spare your life”

you leave……………my hill..i plant my flag

hukk
    Participant

I walk up to you and ask you to leave. You say fighting over this hill is madness. I yell…This…..is…..Sparta! I kick you off the hill. My hill.

hukk
    Participant

The ground beneath you begins to shake, as you hear a loud rumbling noise coming from the north. You watch a tank comes careening towards you.

“What monstrosity is this?!” you shout, taking aim with your bow. You let your arrows fly. *swish*. They bounce harmlessly off my tank, as it inches closer and closer to your position. You hear, via the loud speakers placed around the tank my voice.

“Ever seen a tank blast at an apple? FIIIIIRE.” *BOOM* A roaring shot echoes in the air as your body flies backwards from the impact of the shell. In a haste of panic, you abandon your bow, as you run down the hill screaming. I yell through the loud speakers. My Hill.

jayc
    Participant

dusting myself off, i unleash my fiercest “dog of war” with his ” significant  other” on back he races up the hill dodging your tank rounds. he confronts you and the thought of these two being intimate and sharing tender moments. rattles your thought process to the point where you make a confused retreat.

i return to the summit and dig in for a counterattack.  my hill for now

mrsexlover
    Participant

As you are digged in you suddenly hear Wagner's “Ride of the valkyries” played loud. As you look up you see me and my buddies appear in the sky

You try to fight back, must flee soon as bullits and napalm surround the hill top.

As all is settled down, i land my huey on the top of the hill. and as i command my buddies while they prepear for a counter attack i say the famous words

“I Love the smell of napalm in the morning, it's MY HILL now”
    terric
    Participant

The distinctive sound of something mechanical is heard rising up the hill.  Suddenly the soft sounds of Ravel's Bolero is playing… drifting across on the wind.

A bevy of beautiful women appear out of the darkness.

… but are they women?    NO!

They are not ordinary women… they open fire from their brassier guns….

Clearing the way for more troops… as they make their way to your headquarters.

Appearing in your bedroom…

You are seduced by their seductive ways…

They release their gas… you are quickly incapicitated.

We toss you and your army off the hill.

IT'S MY HILL NOW

zoerink
    Participant

Then…. i take my sword, and climb the hill…. i see the war, i see the women, but no one can fight against me and my friends.

We run up the top of the hill…. we found some women… and we do what they want…

After it, we fight so hard against all people over there…

So i climb the hill with a big jump…

And now, the HILL is mine… feeling the rain of the victory over my face. I am the new king of the hill…

[img]http://k44.kn3.net/taringa/6/0/9/4/5/9/4/fl0cke316/4BA.gif?1475[/img]

mrsexlover
    Participant

With so much soldiers on top of the hill,a frontal attack would be suicide so i go for the stealth approuch this time.

Sneaking closer, but still far enough away i come in range to pick them off one by one

All left for me to do is walk up the hill and roll those body's back down.

THE HILL IS MINE NOW

zoerink
    Participant

I loose my Hill… in a moment after the shooter do his job. But as always, i have my B PLAN, and i go again to the begin of the hill with my Plan B.

The shooter dont know that i go, and when he look at me, its too late for him, and i start a big fight for the hill.

My team Plan B do the work for me, start to fight for two targets, take again the hill and take under arrest Mrsexlover, i start to fight so hard with my tim, climbing with my special weapons…

Finally, i conquer again the hill, with the help of Hukk, so i let him in the hill under my orders

Mrsexlover is under arrest now…

The hill is mine… and i will be always looking for the next one

hukk
    Participant

Having aided Zoe' with the capturing of the hill I am given special rights to look after the hill alongside with him.

Zoe and I toast to our victory. “Hazzaah!”

He spills some of his beer atop my shirt. “Sorry Hukk.” he says. “This is my vintage Power Rangers shirt…Zoe'.” I say fuming.

“Um….lo siento..?” he adds with a worried expression. 'Big mistake…this make Hukk….ANGRY”

Suddenly, my body mass increases….I turn bright green, as I punch the ground with my fists. “HUKK SMASH.”

I take you, and fling you off into space. I triumphantly beat my chest, as I -the incredible Hukk- now have dominion over this hill. HILL HUKK.

mrsexlover
    Participant

My friends just arrive in time to set me free

afterwards i pull back and plan the next attack on that hill. Me and all my subcommander assemble to discuss the next option

Seems with this Hukk holding the hill we need all the troops we can get. I rally up my troops and together we march to the hill

Time to get them of the hill forever. As we go on the attack storming the hill

Victory is ours, and my troops quickly erect a tower so we even have higher ground and a further view to defend this hill

It's MY HILL Now

zoerink
    Participant

I feel lost, dazed, after the betrayal of Hulk. I head up the hill again, it should be mine, I tell myself as I watch something evil has taken over.

A dark chairs the hilltop. It is a tragedy that I have to solve, and step by step way to my destination, up the hill, you will be mine.

My gladiators and my group of avengers fail before… and now… i need to look for other ways. The big eye over the hill is looking me, so first i have to try to make a trick to him, because i underestimated when only a mrsexlover saw a man with a rifle … and then came back with a whole legion alien. His army is numerous, as his greatness, but the greatness of all empires have their weakness, and I want that hill, I want it for me and my horse.

Only two horses my hands and I will conquer the hill my hill, my dream, my life. Prepare the Trojan horse is a good way to go, and thus able to sneak a virus that weakens your army, just so I can them down,. In a test tube, mix a bit of flu, with some malaria and yellow fever. A little sick reptile droppings and the magic touch, a power ring that distract everyone.

All of them take a strange sickness… and go from the hill…

Shipping my trojan horse, and immediately I rode with Silver, my faithful friend, (not like others, really Hulk: P).

I climb to the top … and came back to win … I'm the King of the Hill.

Now.. the Hill is mine… and i feel strong… but as superman, the spanish “Zorro” have his criptonite…

to be continue…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.