Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Forum Game. King or Queen of the Hill

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

I roll up my sleeves and finally get serious about reclaiming that hill. I take out my phone and dial.

*beep boop beep boop beep*

“Hello, is this Richards & Richards law practice? Yes, I'm having an issue over disputed land…”

Months pass, and we can be found inside a courtroom, facing a judge. My legal team goes before the judge, pleading their case.

“Your honor…as you can see here from these documents, my client has rightful claim over this hill. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise..” my lawyer concludes.

Lincoln-Lawyer_320.jpg

Marilyn and her legal team deliberate meanwhile..trying their best to hold claim to the hill.

Finally the judge comes to a verdict..

“Alright, I've heard about enough. I grant Hukk ownership of the hill currently in dispute and order the current 'owner' of the hill to vacate the premise, immediately.

I jump up for joy, celebrating our legal victory. “My long nightmare is finally over…I may have won..back my hill..but the damages caused to it…by bombs and stampedes of warriors…well I can only hope it can return to its former glory.” I say, looking quite grief stricken.

My legally owned Hill.

mrsexlover
    Participant

After Hukk has taken over the hill the people living on it are starting to protest, they don't want Hukk as their King, they want me, so i help them to hold a referendum to let them decide to wich king they want to belong.

Hukk is protesting, he don't want the referendum and claims it's illegal and against the law, i just shake my head and continue. After the referendum is done 95% of the people want me to be there King.

Now the whole world is protesting, but again i don't care and the next day i sign a law in my own parlement to claim the hill despite of what the world is thinking and the sanctions they are willing to take against me.

Legal or illegal it's MY HILL NOW
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Ruler of all   King of all Kings, the Great I Am..

The King

My Feather!

My Hill!            Is the Rock

Never a Queen but always a Princess.

Brandybee
    Participant

Bah,  I look at the lawyers, the useless land claims, the Presidents, The princesses and shake my head.
    Queens are the rulers and they choose a King when they wish..  and then discard him if he does not serve well.  Its written in the stars of the universe, the Destiny that is..

I look at the Princess on the Hill, knowing it shall soon be mine..

I look at the sky, the time is near and I flex and grab my weapons..

Then I  attack

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCM6-Bh_VYfHhjLKCFR-Kww0R9ejHwZexm_pemStATbom5v_kR[/img]

FoxyRoxxy stands no chance against the might of The Queen Bee.  She shakes , she trembles and Lover sweeps her up in his arms to fight another day.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ6RqNRXBWVHKi17nQ7oZoXOArvrflaqitzl4lcB8hA5IeJt4k2g[/img]

This is my Hill.
    It belongs to the Queen.
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeF6XPKwsXqspCUqEOH-pOdEsBh6WYmIcRbi0fZLEiRYPYTOdwlg[/img]
    Queen  Brandybee

Peeka
    Participant

A mighty queen may be powerful. But even the most beautiful and mighty one remains human.

And we all know that power makes one lonely after a while. Ruling is not that easy. And treachery never far. But noone can remain alone for too long.

Queen Brandy also feels lonely after a while, so she is in need of attention. Trustful attention. And lets some of her subjects come afore her to choose some innocent looking citizen to give her company. Amongst them, she sees Peeka. So shy and impressed by her might.

She offers her to live in the palace and be her company girl. After some nice days brought together in the secret places of the castle on the hill, the queen can't resist temptation as peeka gets tender with her. they both lay in bed, half naked and she lets Peeka feed her during some soft erotic game.

But the fruit is poisonned. The queen eventually falls asleep…for loooong time!

“Mwahahahaaaaaaaa!” laughs Peeka “Silly queen, thinking her beauty and power will put everyone at her feet. MY HILL!!!”

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

WOW  Peeka I am impressed by the way you take  The Queen  from the hill like I said before I like you on my said hahaha Lets  go have a cold glass of  tea and a game of  ping-pong   what Peeka don't know  is I add some sleeping power on her tea . Giving her a taste of her own medicine, hahah  soon after Peeka sleeps . : Sorry Peeka   

Peeka

Running back to  My Hill I am  thinking how  strong is  the Queen , I grin  but not as strong as the King.On my way there I ask  My Lover( The KING ) to go to the  Hill with me . Baby  I got a special date  for us  planed  up  on the  Hill    we make our way to the hill.

All hail to Lover

All Hail to the King He stands in His honor And speaks what is true He is the King

My Gorgeous King :-* :-*

Queen  Brandybee

“This Battle will finish with  blood and sweat” I will  not be defeated
    I surround my Hill with the world's strongest Knights and the Queens weakest defense.They are ready for you My Queennnn   hahah

Are you ready to play Queen  Brandybee

With Peeka and The  Queen out of the way we are at  the hill.

Our Hill!

zoerink
    Participant

After a long time out…. i back to my hill… and see that now have a Queen and a Princess…. i love both, because are my friends, so i will do it without blood.

In the exit of the hill i give them something to be distracted…. a full monty show

Also, i give them a pills that show what they want to see…

[img]http://www.google.es/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F24.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_la02a98wTt1qd6j6no1_500.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgaycowboys.tumblr.com%2Fpage%2F2&h=665&w=489&tbnid=OBLC7QcI7ncSgM%3A&zoom=1&docid=dhiA6aT38EWjQM&ei=DIhGU4bWC-ub1AXa3oDwDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CGIQhBwwBA&iact=rc&dur=936&page=1&start=0&ndsp=22[/img]

Now, The Queen and the Princess are busy… and have no eyes for me… so i can take my hill.

Now… i am the king of the hill….

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I build a small fire pit at the bottom of the hill, spread out my condiments and cookware.

Zoerink looks down just slightly curious as i pull from my backpack…

a green sea turtle…

realizing it is about to be barbecued Zoerink sprints down from the hill.

He snatches the turtle from my hands and rushes in the direction of the sea screaming impolite words as he disappears from view.

Such was his panic that he failed to realize the turtle was not moving, or that it was made of rubber.

I dance gracefully up the hill.

QUEEN OF THE HILL once more

CutieGuy
    Participant

I see HGO looking all mighty fine up on that hill  :-*

I think its time to see  for myself the beautiful view from up top 

I shout out to HGO from the bottom of the hill

“heyy babe i brought a friend with me he wants to meet you may we come closer?”

HGO answers “sure you may” being her kind and charming like always 

I approach with a grin and we get close then i whisper into my friend's eat “now!” 

He dropps all his clothes and KABOOOM out comes a HUGE OMG (penis)!!!!! 

I see HGO scream in terror!

Well she gone… 

MY HILL    :

maron211177
    Participant

Shimmering from afar, a loosly hanging thread caught my attention,
    it seems the king is wearing a new, shiny belt….

the news spread like wildfire. Backup arrived in an instant,
    seconds later the security system was history….

we took our positions….

and attacked….

the casualties were low….

cause my squad learnt from the best…

[img width=400]http://rhysford.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/fighting_kittens.jpg?w=336&h=252[/img]

the takeover was a piece of cake for our unit…

say –Sayounara– to your new belt, king 

MEow is QUEEN OF THE HILL now.

hukk
    Participant

Below the hill, you can see me, camouflaged within the dense tree foliage, peering through my binoculars.

I take the walkie from my flack jacket and radio JayC back at HQ. “This is hatchling, reporting from the perch, are you able to copy me Black Sparrow?”

Over at HQ, Jayc takes a momentary pause from examining the map layout of the hill, to answer back. “This is Black Sparrow, reporting from the Nest, I copy you Black Sparrow. What do you see over there?”

“Give me one second Black Sparrow…I'm trying to make out the inhabitants.” I answer, back. Using my binoculars, I zoom in closer, hoping to get a clear image of the occupants at the hill.

“Wait…I see Maron…and….” I stop short of completing my sentence. Fear has suddenly gotten a hold of me, it's tight grip suffocating my throat prohibiting me from communicating with Jay.

“Hatchling, I didn't copy that. What do you see?!” Jay cries.

“Mother of God…it's worse then what we imagined.” I finally reply. The fuzzy ears. The little button noses. The shimmering cute eyes. “She has a kitten platoon Black Sparrow.” I conclude.

Jay, falls back on his chair, grim faced upon hearing of Maron's deadly kitten Platoon. “That crazy woman……” There is a long pause of speech between the both of us, as we let the situation fully sink into us. Calmly, Jayc takes a cigar and lights it. He deliberates for a bit, before finally calling me back. “Alright, I have a plan Hatchling.”

“Sparrow, there isn't a single plan that can thwart kittens! Do you not know how cute and fluffy they are?! Whatever plan you have is likely suicide!” I respond back, slightly garbled in static.

“Calm down Hatchling….there is a way to defeat a kitten platoon.” he says, trying to settle down my nerves. “Impossible. Only God himself could defeat this army!” I shout.

“No…..in order to beat a kitten army…we must fight back with…” he stops short, displaying a smirk.

“Fight back with what?!” I ask, pressing him to continue. Jay, takes a long inhale of his cigar, before letting it stream out from his nose. “We unleash a puppy army.”

The notion hadn't even crossed my mind. “Of course! Pure genius Black Sparrow! “

“Come back to the Nest, hatchling, so we may prepare…our move.” Jay says. I began my descension downwards from the tree, and return back to HQ.

Hours pass..all seems well atop the hill. Maron surveys her territory..vigilant and paranoid over potential trespassers within her domain.

Far bellow the hill, I prepare to unleash our puppy army. “Is everything ready, hatchling?” asks, Jay through my walkie. I retrieve it, and reply “That's a roger Black Sparrow..just say the word.”

Jay takes in a deep breath before finally uttering out the go code “Who let the dogs out?”

With that, I open the cages and unleash the puppy army. What follows…is a gruesome sight that only the most hardened of human beings could withstand. Furry paws and tails tangling together in a struggle for survival. I tried my best to steel my stomach for this…but I am unable to cope with the cute whiskers and playful tongue licks from the puppies. I vomit on the spot.

Over the radio, JayC hears the carnage…a barrage of puppy woofs and kitten meows providing a haunting silhouette of carnage that shatters his heart. He drops his walkie on the floor and nearly weeps “God forgive us.”

After a prolonged chaotic battle, the puppies come out victorious…we collect the survivors and clamber up the hill. Maron retrieves what little remains of her kitten army and flees to the safety of the forest. I seem traumatized…distraught and weakened from this whole ordeal.

“We took the hill, Hatchling.” Jay says, somberly. I look over to him, before looking over the blood soaked battle field. “Yes we did Black Sparrow…but at what cost..?”

Our Hill.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Easy throw him a  playboy magazine  under the hill he  runs down to get it.

Plant some plants for his panda keep him bussy eating them 

Yes I said it  My Hill!

maron211177
    Participant

“Retreat, retreat”
    Bloody and defeated but with dignity and grace I take what´s
    left of my unit and retreat to the forest to reinforce.
    But after hours of consulting the books and discussing
    strategies I still came up empty handed.

“Damn, I need some help, there´s no other way as to seek advice”

[img width=400]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwP1w9-ofCNjIhiUGS8_3SDTtnJt3VbstSHa7fCsTN7tuPSksL[/img]

Obi Wan,still striken from last battle, was no help though,
    the Master himself had to join our troops.
    his wisdom was cryptical and hard to interpret,
    but encouraging nonetheless.

“aware that only your energy and readiness for
    greatest sacrifices will enable you to conquer this hill you must be”

“I know master, Hukk is an easy target, Black Sparrow
    and his flea circus is what bothers me more”

“an easy target he is?”

*grins evil*
    “our special ops team is already on its way, secret weapon on board”

“Company! Fall in! ”
    I gathered the troops, we were ready to attack again

our ambush….

and special weapon to distract Hukk set in place…

the victory was ours… or so we thought.
    as we arrived the battlefield, the sight was devastating.
    broken and wounded pups scattered all over the hill.
    distraught I had to pull myself together, my heart filled
    with sympathy for our former enemy.
    there was no other way, we had to fight dirty again…

fortunately our MeowI6 gathered some intel on Foxy before
    her real weakness was well known in operative circles
    we had to work quick, time was of essence

the trap was set, cause a puma is still a cat
    chocolate and catnip from my own stash in tow
    “here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty”

Lover– was trapped
    known as merciless and hard to bargain,
    foxy had no other choice as to surrender

[img width=400]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-BQc0i733s9vWNT7K9xDkNYgw7HJwbQdfjgmYtsMbqMofTdS0ZA[/img]

the Queen is defeated, long live the QUEEN

MY HILL *meow*

tangoracer
    Participant

With my troops ready to move on the hill

I give the Order to take the Hill 

my troops move it

And with little fight from the cats and there Queen  Maron  My dog warriors take the hill and I sit looking down over MY HILL

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMGAq-f-EAywreM8GWLs5DB4O291gv_D1_ckMIW8cnf1yXrZQu[/img]

maron211177
    Participant

not for long my dear  *dials*

my troops are partying again

woof goodbye to that hill

MINE againnnnnn *meow*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.