Skip to content

King’s Art Gallery

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley King’s Art Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

two thumbs up, man! She's lovely and can perfectly pair with my Dragon Girl! well done, Dustin!

jeanona31
    Participant

Oh HB – okay than man six thumbs up from me 
    Well done!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Jeanona, did i had said something wrong!? 

jeanona31
    Participant

Haha no HB, not at all ,
    it just, Tango said “Thumbs up” then I read you said “two thumbs up”
    so that made me a smile and then I replied in the same spirit…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was expecting something similar…..you earn a warm hug and a kiss, Jeanona! 

Kingdustin
    Participant

Thank you so much Tango, HB and jeanona. I'm glad you all like it. 

Kingdustin
    Participant

I'm thinking of drawing something again, would any of you  like me to draw anything in particular. choose a style or a picture you would like me to draw. maybe this will help me jump start my self into drawing more.

no promises okay.

and thank you in advance

heres a busy girl in a small  bikini.
    now this not my original work. just some thing I got of the web so i can draw.

Kingdustin
    Participant

541841_187854444689008_511576127_n.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nice girl, Dustin! Wonder if she want join AChat too!  :

Kingdustin
    Participant

Its no problem HB , just a honest mistake all is well & Thank you for telling me.

Kingdustin
    Participant

thank you for for all way commenting on my work and liking it HB.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

My pleasure…and about the old message, more then asking you to realize a certain sobject, i would like to see an OC from you….it will be really nice!

Kingdustin
    Participant

OC? you mean original content right.
    well i can give it a shot, my skills in art don't shine in that way but for you HB I will try.

Kingdustin
    Participant

Ya im not to sure if i can come up with any original content, I never had any training in how to draw. Iv tried few thing but i just cant form any idea in my head. I will keep trying but it may take long time.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

OC? you mean original content right.
    well i can give it a shot, my skills in art don't shine in that way but for you HB I will try.

OC = Original Character

Dustin, my hint is to think about what you like most…….for me, as you can see in my lair, i like to draw fantasy girls in every form and i try to imagine how i would like to see them. This is how i plan my work….of course, it's different for some work i'm doing about some of our friends here in this forum: i look at their avatar, try to understand what they like more, as for the space bunny, and then i figured out the form and dress i can give to it! eh eh, thinking of it, for the bunny suit i have ton of hint around her posts!

mmm, maybe i can write how one of my pic is born, if you are interessed…….let me know, my friends!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.