Skip to content

Sissy Boys. Sissy Boy Accessories and Lady’s wear for men.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Sissy Boys. Sissy Boy Accessories and Lady’s wear for men.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Oh I was just trying to be witty and add a rhyme to make the girl’s kilt sound “cuter.”

😛 A little tilt to my kilt like the flirt in my skirt. 😀

Adera
    Participant

Oh, hehehe. 😛

tinamary
    Participant

Sissys

this may sound a bit strange, but I have a friend of mine and he wanted to know about sissy avatars….I think it would add some “ummpphh” to the system, and I think it would make most of the Mistresses here pretty wild…and if we were to add clothes for these sissies that would be great. You know…Slut collars, chasity belts, butt plugs and of course the always popular bondage equipment, and of course bowls for them to eat out of…

Just food for thought.

Tina

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm hi tinamary and welcome . what do you call sissy avatars ?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome here in the forum, Tinamary.

Whit sissy she mean man whit so marked feminine aspect in their behaviour. “sissy boy” is sometimes used to talk about shemale too.

What i wan understand in this request is if she is talking about shemale or or male avatar, it's not so clear, cause we all know feminine clothes for man was mentioned before, but not have so much followers.
    about slut collars, chasity belts, butt plugs, why only for sissies!? there arew girls and boys who will be very happy whit them!

Rukya
    Participant

personnaly , i dont know about chastity belts . They will be removed for the sex poses ? and even for the slow dance pose , it could be strange in FF version to see one of the girls rub a chastity belt ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, the castity belt it will be a good idea if it works like if only the one who have a particular object can make you put it out! something more oriented to strict dom play, i think!

Rukya
    Participant

hehe could be a problem if the one who have this object become free and is not able to use it ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes…i don't had think on it…ih ih!

At that point, we need a good blacksmith!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

;D I am really not an blacksmith, but my love for leather drive me to participate 🙂
    With the idea of non-metalic ( or only partial ) Chastity Belts

( sorry the originals picture was deleted )

My humble point of view is that Chastity Belt may be locked / unlocked by only member of a spetial category ( like “Spouse” or “Mistress”(if opened one day as status ) — Maybe there is more than 1 key to the belt.
    And that Locked Chastity Belt disable scenes with … the place of body it’s installed … but stay open scenes with mouth …
    Installation / removal – Locking/Unlocking of a Chastity Belt may be a scene of BDSM Pose.. I guess.

My Best Regards

hentaiboy69
    Participant

chien, i was thinking at something similar….even, well, giving the key of a cb to one who is not your lover or mistress, well…..mmmmhhhmm……it's gonna end like the one who is wearing it will become a toy!

mumble mumble

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello Sir Hentaiboy

Yes I agree … I should please myself to be used just like a toy … but I know that is maybe not the way of many …
    That is why I said that Chastity Belt's key should be reserved to a special categorie of relation “Spouse” could be nice
    ( even if … there could be only 1 spouse in my point of view, and I may be have several Mistress / Masters if they agree together , so is my proposition of a new class for relation categories … althrough … I am also aware that my BDSM side is may not be shared by everybody …
    Actually I use the “Lover” Category for My Mistress … I'll adapt …)

Anyway, it is just a dream I also Think. Because C-B should be the first Item with filters and interractions with others Avatars …
    ( What happen, for instance if your ” Key Holder” never return … are you doomed ??? )
    Anyway Chastity Belt may, also, just be another “cloth” that appear during sexual Poses ( like a tattoo or a jewel ) and That's to Us to be aware of not
    accept poses or actions involved it … but in case of mistake, it wil kill the magic I think.

Thank you for your concerns Sir
    My Humbly Best Regards.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Aww, ok i’m 35, but i’m not so old to be named like “SIR”! eh eh! 😉

chien_lubrik
    Participant

QUOTE: “Aww, ok i’m 35, but i’m not so old to be named like “SIR”! eh eh! 😉 ”

Ohhh Sorry, that’s an habit … you are a four stars membre with almost 2000 posts, and you seem to be a reference her … And I am a newbie just arrived … I though I could use some respect toward You … But please accept my apologies ….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

don’t worry…….no need to apologies! and no need for this form of respect….we are all friendly peoples and being here from 3 days or 7 months (like me!) don’t make so much difference for me!

The most important thing here is the respect for all the opinion you can read and how you gonna put out your disagree whit them: no need to be aggressive, just expose your tough and respect the one of the others! that’s all!

mmmhh, now i think of it…..never had say wellcome to you, so….WELLCOOOME!

and about the new “Relation type”, it can be an idea….we had talk of it somewhere (crap, this section of the forum is huge!) so, probably looking in some dark corner we can lift up that topic and work on that idea!

Back to castity belt and premium membership near to expire…..at last, if we don’t remove the clothes and body parts we wear, we can leave it on the avatar even if the prem end. so, if the key of the c-b can settle like an object we can have on our avi, maybe it can work even if the prem end.

Personally i never used one, but, crap, i had see this model of c-b

on the wall of a local tavern, here where i leave, called “the king’s court”! eh eh eh!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.