Skip to content

Sissy Boys. Sissy Boy Accessories and Lady’s wear for men.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Sissy Boys. Sissy Boy Accessories and Lady’s wear for men.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello …

Many thanks for your welcome.

I hope I was not agressive … Oh … PLease accept my Apologies !!! I didn't mean to lack some respect with anybody, trust me.

I already wear metallic Chastuty belt that thin, with rivets inside ( not exactly the one you displayed, but other kinds )
    It was really painfull because of the steel cut the skin very deep ( to bleeding ) … very not the kind of pain that is sexy … ( for me )
    I think those objects are kinky kind of decoration  and are not asuble , anyway , they look terribly “dark ages”

I hope I Was respectfull, And thank you for your advices, your concerns , and your answerds.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, my word about respect opinion was in genaral, not for you…..so don't worry, it's all fine. you looks sweet and really friendly, my opinion

I think those objects are kinky kind of decoration  and are not asuble , anyway , they look terribly “dark ages”

yes, that one was more inspired (and maybe use!?) to medieval age, probably, but not sure.
    About wearing a metallic one, brrrrr, i only can try to imagine the pain when it torn the skin…..oh my!   😮

daveboy
    Participant

Men Crossdressing. Sissy Boy Clothes.

How about some underwear and stockings  for men to crossdress, think it would be welcomed

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A suggestion i can give you, is to bring peoples you met in AChat and you know are interessed in it here and make them post their opinion…..more people ask for it, more chance you can have to see it done!

tangoracer
    Participant

But no matter how many people you get to ask for something you may have to wait  and WAIT  AND  WAIT  ANd then you may get what you are asking for     

SHEMALE / MALE  69 pose  over a year

COLLARS      over a year

But we still hope and have our fingers crossed that one day we will get them 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That’s true, Tango……but i don’t give up! we gonna have them, one day…….far away…..uin the future…….lol! ;D

Ok, being serious…..of course Dev-Team can add Crossdressing clothes if there is a BIG response from users, not only if one or two ask for them, IMO……but i can be wrong

Nat33
    Participant

Nothing to do with the topic but I have an answer for the 69 MS:
    AChat decided not to release this pose because it often requires me to buy stockings !!!
    And yes…I have to kneel to suck the cock of these gentlemen

putedocile
    Participant

Hello,

Outfit… female’s outfit for male…

Would be very nice that male could wear female’s outfit… Many Ladies here, told me that they would love it…I think that i could be possible …

What about this possibility… 🙂 ?

Putedocile (obedient whore)

Tetram
    Participant

You’re right. Looks like a great idea to me, could surely add lots of fun for quite a few users 😉

Patricia1975
    Participant

That would be nice!!!
    Cause i prefer some kind of male boots already published, to use on my female weardrobe
    ,example,me using short jeans and a matching shirt, with male boots, kind of punk boots or closer to that.
    Its a nice idea,female possibilty to buy male icons, and male buying some too.
    There could be nice mixs of weardrobre and shoes, beetween female and male

Anonymous

It is all down to the maps.

There is no reason why you couldn't create feminine looking clothes for males using the existing maps, it is just that it is impossible to actually cross-dress.

Anonymous

Bobby is all man but sometimes he likes to put on his wife's underwear and head out into the jungle…

bobby.jpg

josephk1925
    Participant

Sissy Clothing

hello

What about sissy clothes, and lingiere? (for males not for shemales!) sometimes it should be fun…
    yes for hetero couples too…

(maybe you can make available all shemale clothes for men)

like this:

leveblue
    Participant

Clothes Idea. Sissy Boys

I’m a boy, but I would like to put on make up and wear ladies clothes when I’m playing. I’m sure others would like that to. and other men who like to go with boys like me would like to see us wearing ladies cloths and make-up. it would be good if there was a small feminine section in the men’s stuff where you could buy ladies stuff also.

What do you think. Is it a good idea, achat would still make money as boys like me would buy it. xxx

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Blue at the mo the only way to do what you want is to make a Shemale (hate that word) Gurl (that’s more like it) account.

I know, sorry, I’m stating the obvious and what you are saying is a good idea, *Hugsss* for guys who wish to do this. But I doubt that the Achat Devs would start such a thing unfortunately, as the Gurl accounts fill that niche.

There might be a solution, but it involves creating clothing yourself and sending it to the Devs and then hoping that they accept it…..

Anyway. Have fun and everything. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.