Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 53. Slow Lap Dance

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 53. Slow Lap Dance

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Good idea on the undressing pose Anthony..

My sexy lil dancer of last night and I were talking about this pose, and she commented on the lack of the reaction. Which made sense.. with the limited options demonstrating an erection,..playing with oneself  would have been an sweet add.

What might have been interesting on this pose is an allow button… where the dancer can give the watcher approval to do certain things…
    or button for the watcher which only activate in response to the dancers movement. The butt touch was a natural spot for a sweet slap to the bottom Sitting in the lap,.. kissing… a time for the hands to roam…caress …

a little more options for the watcher would have been nice… other than drooling…..

TightFit74
    Participant

Wouldn't it be fun if yu could show your appreciation of the dance and the reaction it hasthrough the excitement meter? But instead of exploding, you get a hard on? That shouldn't be too difficult to do, I think… :

Adera
    Participant

It would be nice if I could see a guy reacting in such an exciting way, then we just need some really close pole dancing… ehehehe.

islandsun
    Participant

That would be great to watch a guy get off !

@Adera a pole is a must !  And to beable to watch the guys pole ! hehehehe

Run into a cute guy on the boat >grin N

@Adera you would like this weekend all college guys tons are over , its a holiday weekend !

CondomGirl
    Participant

I really like the pose.

I even experience a lot of guys after a few days that ask me to lapdance for them.

But I have a suggestion to do:

Could we please also have the lapdance funnctionality in MFF and MMF threesomes, please?

Daniela

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny: I was just thinking about a pole dance on a guys pole rather than just watching.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera I`M DOWN W THAT ! LOL i mentioned that earlier that is so much a tease to me , or go down  on him then back tostraddle riding again !

Element of sursprise for the attack happens in the morning ! during and after morning coffee !

He cant resist after the little show I give .

islandsun
    Participant

KITCHCHEN DANCING > ya Johnny reiid > Dance w me !

and his pole

mmmmmmmmmmmm !

Bear
    Participant

@Condomgirl I think that is a great idea… would like to see the dancer have control of the switch position button… so she can dictate to whom she is performing…

That might not translate swell into FFF,…but with a bit of creativity I am certain support can find a means to set  it up.

Lover
    Participant

@ Condomgirl and Bear: Greaqt idea… just a 2nd chair is needed and the dancer can act for both

Adera
    Participant

We've got the lap dance for FF, FS and SS now.

Seems like we can't in change who dances in FS, would've been nice if we could switch who dances. I was the one dancing with robot girl and I had the same options as with the MS pose so I think its kinda the same but I think its good anyway.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  I`m happy for you !

Bear
    Participant

on the road… a brief moment…
    nice they got that add for you,  surprised no change position button… that seems obvious.. is it that way with the FF position?

hope they get that gentle foreplay set up for you ladies next…

alstott
    Participant

yep things gettin' better..finally Adera and Pse can show their movin' skills..which they definitely have..i guess : and besides the gentle foreplay…maybe Adera becomes another pose..who she's gettin' her lil ass spoiled…in which way she ever wanted

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I'm going to tease Pse lots and lots in this pose.

Ehehe, I think I would like a pose like that alstott.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.