Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 27. Naughty Siesta

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 27. Naughty Siesta

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

As sinnnn did it with the last position now I do the same with the new on.

What do you think about?
    Is it worth to buy it?
    What is included, what is missing?

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

Hmm, I dunno, could be me but the latest 2 new scenes ( Naughty Siesta & Kneeling spoons ) , seem to have fewer or less “special” actions and instead have more pleasure faces instead.  They both seem modified poses from other poses, rather than a whole new position with some, what could be nice touches if you compare some of the other earlier poses.

Naughty Siesta 4/10

Kneeling spoons  5/10

IXL

Anonymous

One nice addition to this newest scene is the long awaited boob grabbing with hands on both tits, finally.

Anonymous

yeah, i just had a handful…ummm, 2 handfuls actually    while performing the Kneeling Spoons

blossom
    Participant

…looks for the sign-up sheet ;D

Bear
    Participant

hmmm, good, will have to play with that tonight. Far too little fondling in most of these poses,

*sighs

and for me, being one with wandering hands.

sinnnn
    Participant

Yes the Siesta is nice. I had a really nice time trying it this Mon. morning. With a imagination it can get hot. Just getting a little greedy tho, wish there was a little more options. ;D

Carli
    Participant

I like them both, but the Kneeling Spoons is my favorite. It really had my imagination going 😉

Lover
    Participant

I also prefer the Kneeling Spoons. But I made a new topic (and poll) for this one. So please answer the poll.

Bear
    Participant

Love the kneeling spoon position,…a position up to this point I've had to weave into the encounters by the  imagination of description.  Nice to have this anchor pose now to work with, even if the options from it are lacking

Anonymous

I like this one a lot.  My hips can really grind away in movements that are much different from all the other positions.

Cheya
    Participant

Hey, i was wondering if someone did check the updated version of “Naughty Siesta” already and can give his thoughts here, if it is worth it or what they added. 😉

Kingdustin
    Participant

I have try the pose out, but sadly i cant tell the difference. As i never really use the pose that much. I can say the pose is fun too use and i think i will be using it again from now on. best you can is fine male friend who as the pose and ask him to try it out it with you.

Urban
    Participant

They add some move (clit rubing, licking ear maybe,…) a good thing to add variations 🙂

jayc
    Participant

Naughty Siesta Upgrade

Male actions
    1  grab ankle
    2  enjoy face  can be used with all actions?
    3  quick action    hot and urgent
    4  pull out
    5  fondle chest,  rather have the female do this
    6  grab ass,  see above
    7  massage breast,  nice
    8  rub clit,  always good
    9  jerk off
    10 finger ass
    11 hand in hand
    12 grab neck,  too rough for my taste
    13 4 pleasure faces

Female actions

1  massage breast
    2  rub clit
    3  enjoy
    4  grab hand
    5 leg up
    6  finger mouth
    7  lay down
    8  grab leg, 
    9  hand job,  always good
    10 leg on bed
    11 grab knees    very hot
    12  4 pleasure faces

Not sure what the “new actions” are, but we enjoyed using this pose. it’s a nice laying in bed grinding pose with lots of possibilities, we both thought the grab neck action was rough but may be enjoyed by Doms. And the grabbing of the knees is very hot. Stone and myself give it  a  Buy It  or if you own it give it a new look 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.