Skip to content

Learn to READ profiles!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Learn to READ profiles!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

OK, I am getting SOOOOO pissed with this, I’m putting up a thread.

I am a STRAIGHT (HETEROSEXUAL) MALE! My profile is filled out in full (orientation, location, age, gender, favs, etc)….

I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS FROM OTHER MEN (MALES)

THE WORD HETERO MEANS THE ANSWER IS NO UP FRONT

IF YOU’D READ, YOU”D KNOW THAT

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I doubt a single one of the people you direct this post at will ever read your thread.
    I'm sorry, but I doubt they even know or care there is a forum.

Janine Dee
    Participant

While I will not “laugh” at your pain I smile because I know it all too well.

thumpazz
    Participant

I know what U mean, have only been here a lil more than a week and I am getting those kind of invites too …SHIT!!!

Lover
    Participant

You learned the sad truth. Every homo women gets invitations from men and every hetero man gets invitations of homo or bi men. The best are sayings like “Hey, you don't know what you are missing.” or “Try it and you like it.” I am not missing it and I won't ever try it.
    But as Bouli said, you can use this here as a vent, not more. You never will reach these guys here, they don't use the forum.

sinnnn
    Participant

Sweety if they don't read the profile or just don't give a fuck about it after reading it.  They sure hell won't be reading anything here.  I know, I have put up plenty of comments on my profile and 60% ignore the hell out of it or want me to explain it.  What to explain I said no to this or that.  sheech.

apollo13nut
    Participant

No, what pissed me off the most is it was a guy that filled out his profile in full and under orientation, it said “Hetero”….if I'm hetero and he's hetero, why is he asking for homo sex?

sinnnn
    Participant

Some ppl actually don't know what homo, hetero or bi really means.  Was he from another country?  They might have another word for it.

Anonymous

I don't know Sinnn, I have been getting lots of requests from all groups including the newbie he-she ones as well and my profile clearly says Hetero on it. Most of these people are from the U.S.

Anonymous

It's not that big a deal really.  Just decline the invite and move on…or just let the timer run out.  I get invites from homo girls, homo guys, hetero guys, shemales (my profile even says “no shemales please”).  I don't get them all day every day, just on occasion.  Doesn't bother me at all.  Sometimes I give them a hard time about it just to mess with them a little tho 

sinnnn
    Participant

I was trying to find the silver lining in it all, lol.  Damn you US your making me look bad.  lol 

See Bobcat we are a little alike, stress little.

Lover
    Participant

I have a new idea. As many girls are calling themselves homo though they are hetero, perhaps some girls are calling themselves hetero men
    Accept the invitation and find out…

sinnnn
    Participant

Ummm I have np with that.  LOL   It all ends the same, me wet and gasping.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Sadly Sinnn, he was from the US technically, although I don't know if you count Texas (yes, that's a shot at Bush).

Janine Dee
    Participant

Isn't that was we're here for, a shot at Bush… and no I'm not talking about the former President. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.