Skip to content

Liers and theives on achat….

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Liers and theives on achat….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I have been online for a long time  to hear so many lie's  and  online  sad story's 

of  how it is  to have some one lie to them and all  so I am thinking of posting some  online
    story's  I heard along the way  maybe it will help some  that you cant Believe  all you hear online.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I am  Hetero and to me it matters who is on the other and

I would like to have the  choice to know who I am talking to

Anonymous

Who's on the other end isn't important unless you get to that phase. Whoring and pic selling etc are strong indicators of fakes. Just keep in mind that if they for some reason can't get a credit card or “can't afford premium” yet spend hours and hours a day on achat, there's more than likely something wrong with them.

My stance is still to eliminate A$ gifts or at least A$ subscriptions, as I've only seen exploitation from it. Recently most of the new guy's I've met were completely disillusioned by the amount of whores they had to sift through, not to mention the whores that randomly talk to me when im minding my own business only to make crude comments in regard to my penis size when i say I don't gift.  : leave me alone i wouldn't fuck you if it was free.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

aab47e708644a1588f7065895793ef25.jpg

Anonymous

I found this funny tonight… FEMALE in place of user's name.

FEMALE: hello do you have skype?
    FEMALE: (sexcam)
    Jensen to XXX: I have it, but I use it only for friends.
    FEMALE: join me XXX
    FEMALE: jdni
    Jensen to XXX: no thanks.
    FEMALE: joinnnn mee
    FEMALE: suck my cock
    Jensen to XXX: hahahaha
    FEMALE: Sorry, you are on my ignore list…

Mod-Edit by Lover: Removed name

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

My thought on  this about the  photos and cam
    theive'

T.O.S  I know they say it is not allowed to sell any photos ,cam or videos for A$

and ACHAt dont have cam

I think it is ones responsibility to know the Achat Tos .

And the gifting  to say YES or NO
    up to the person ..

I also feel that its not Achat responsibility to take any action if it gose outside of Achat ..
    it is not there fault if any one leave the game to go to a another program page
    that is not their's ( ACHAT )

Cyber internet con's like to lure other to web  programs pages like call girls ext,like skyp yahoo
    where ever
    outside of acaht  then its out of
    Achats hands and responsibility  ….

Achat only have to tell us and I think they  have it in the rules if we read them  for safety on this kind of
    online scams

If any one leaves Achats program to go to a another its your own  responsibility…

the gifting epidemic is a world wide internet disease it will not stop any where
    but there is one thing each can do and that's  easy  ignore  and walk away cant really control others
    actions, 

easy say  No….

AusWoody
    Participant

Best thing you have posted Foxy Well Done.

btw  im stealing it

ginger86
    Participant

I think what it comes down to is where all adults here and have to deside for are selfs if we are being deceived or not , Im here to have fun , and have made friends here too , people that just want someone to chat to . Then there are the pose runners that invite me to a room and run throw my poses and leave , been ask for gifts but never giving any to someone I didn't want to , and Ive been promised gifts , but never received any . So my point is that people are going to be how they are , and the way they are , just have to know the person your dealing with . TY

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I really  cant  can't believe why people would lie
    to some one online  I know its a easy way to mask themselves from reality

But to hurt others  if  just  despicable

If you cant  be honest  online  to some one  you will not meet  Real life  and lie to them
    and lead them on  that's  just as low as any one can go

I don't know but to be lie  online is the  lacking intelligence , common sense  just be  honest its only online.

zoerink
    Participant

If you cant  be honest  online  to some one  you will not meet  Real life  and lie to them

I don't know but to be lie  online is the  lacking intelligence , common sense  just be  honest its only online.

Agree with you Rox, i think just some people arent happy with theyre own lifes, and come here to be “another” person. Fortunately, a lot of persons too, needent to be other person, and just are themself, and thats the reason after some bad experiences, i am here yet.

Misdevious
    Participant

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm not surprised to find liers on AChat. Probably, they act the same way in her real life, so….what's the difference for them!?

jingerbird
    Participant

The problem is….you can be anyone you want to be on Achat and online for that matter. It is the perfect place to be the person you want to be, especially if the person you are is not good enough for you. I think it all starts off innocent enough but the lies grow bigger and in the end someone always gets hurt.

Trust is something that is so easily broken but near impossible to fix.

AusWoody
    Participant

So true Jinger, oce the lies begin they just continue to grow and life gets mired deeper and deeper in deceit. eventualy the whole web of deciet will crasj to the groun  and  you will have lost the  only thing that holds a relationship together, “TRUST” which if you have any real feelings  for the person  you become the loser.

i think the real question is  why tho
    people are so dissatisfied with their  real lives  that they use escapism to feeel good about themself

whats needed  is to look at themselves  and  love themselves cause no one ncan love you untill you love yopurself

so true Jinger,

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.