Skip to content

FF. Pose Review Request. 55. Lift Your Leg.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF. Pose Review Request. 55. Lift Your Leg.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

FF. Pose Review Request. 55. Lift Your Leg.

for-flexy-girls-2336.jpg

New add for the FF ladies
    Please share the actions and discuss!

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 7. Face to Face.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

DarKlim
    Participant

Pardon moi per mais francais (hope I spelled it right) but this is SHIT. Total shit. For someone who has fetish for ballet dancers it might be interesting, but I don't think we have many of them here.

Rukya
    Participant

here are the moves for this pose who i disagree with darklim about the nature of the pose . Its not shit , the SF 69 is shit . This pose is just as strange as the rodeo or as the wheelbarrow poses , but have interesting moves .

the starting pose is good and for one time , the starting speed is good

GIVER :

– Leg on table : Put one foot on the table and do a bigger movment
    – Lick calf : Lick the leg of receiver
    – Slap ass : Spank receiver’s butt
    – Dance : Make circles with her hips ( maybe its only me , but i find the move less “agressive than in MF version )
    – Fuck asshole : The name talk by itself

;D , only bad thing is the stupid smile on receiver’s face
    – Cock rub : Rub receiver’s pussy with the strapon
    – Finger asshole : Finger receiver’s ass with 2 fingers , still the stupid smile on receiver’s face
    – Pinch nipple : Gently play with receiver’s nipple
    – Fondle leg : Strangely play “contrebasse” with receiver leg . Very strange move
    – Rub clit : Rub receiver’s clit with her fingers . Seem little fast to me
    – Rub nipple : Put a finger in receiver’s mouth then rub her own nipple . Unfortunately , the move is not on the nipple
    – Jerk off : Surely a better move in the FS version

RECEIVER :

– Lower leg : Wrap one leg around giver’s hip
    – Hug with legs : Wrap both legs around giver’s hips
    – Lick finger : Lick her finger then giver lick it
    – Rub nipple : Giver lick receiver’s finger then receiver rub her nipple
    – Grab knee : Hold her knee
    – Tease with tongue : Tongue out action ( maybe the only tongue out move who dont looks bad in game )
    – Suck finger : Hold giver’s hand and suck her finger
    – Lower leg : Hold her leg , her knee over the table
    – Rub clit : Rub her pussy
    – Enjoy : Hold giver’s hand then enjoy ( Very nice move for orgasm )
    – Kneel on table : Put a knee on the table ( very erotic move )
    – Slap ass : Spank herself

Rukya
    Participant

I give 3,5 stars to this pose . I agree there is few bad moves the fondle leg one first , but there is more interesting moves than  bad ones .

About the ones who voted ” another dildo pose ” , i understand , but if you dont want more poses with the strapon ( and not dildo ) , you need to refuse 90% of the poses we will have in the future . The chair one : strapon , the cross one : strapon , the suspender one : still strapon .

DarKlim
    Participant

Actions may be interesting, but the pose itself is unrealistic. Maybe it's my fault, that I'm interested in action, that can be performed in reality as well, because of its lack in my life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.