Skip to content

LisARTS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley LisARTS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Tommy_72
    Participant

Yes, I love them both too, great work Lisaria!

Lover, yes, I have of course seen the mini-skirt, what I meant was not seeing many skirts except for these mini-skirts…  especially no long skirts to below the knee, for example. It would be nice for achat to give some more variety in that regard.

Having said that, the clothing options for us men still remain much more limited! (As discussed on many threads, I think…)

Lover
    Participant

The problem is, we only can work with the basic desings we got from AChat. There are no longer skirts and no long dresses – we have asked for it and they said we get it, but unfortunately we still have to wait.

Tommy_72
    Participant

Yeah, as I said earlier, I don't know how it all works    (maybe I will learn myself sometime), but I assumed that the starting point for forum members' designs would have to be from achat templates of some sort.

So yeah, I understand that the wider variety in clothing options, shapes, lengths, styles etc has to come first from achat, before others can customise and play around with them…

Lisaria
    Participant

Ok, let's see and hope I'll get an answer from AChat quickly  :

Brandybee
    Participant

For you info –  re  designing clothes ….

Hi,
    the tool should actually be there since the last upgrade. It can be started e.g. on the 'customize yourself' screen just like earlier. Maybe you cannot change the gender, that will be corrected soon.
    Regards,
    tom

Lisaria
    Participant

Back for work  have some ideas in mind

dirtyElena
    Participant

May the muse kiss you.

Sam_Hawke
    Participant

kissed by  moose??

7967452454_359c5c92f2_z.jpg

Lisaria
    Participant

So this is just a first idea, a bit similar to what i allready done but for one hour of fresh work i'm happy so far… think next one will be some lingerie or maybe a dress. also in work are some casual things.

what would you like to see first?

– Casual Stuff
    – Lingerie
    – Corsets
    – Dresses
    – BDSM clothing
    – Swimsuits
    – Make up

Lover
    Participant

Lingerie

Lisaria
    Participant

As you wished Lover, lingerie  :-*

it's just the basic cut i made so far but something like this you wanted?

Lover
    Participant

Yes it's really hot and just what we need in this cold summer:)

Lisaria
    Participant

hello everyone… i wrote another mail over a month ago to achat… after they replied me the first time… but no second answer now… what is wrong?

Zuzannah
    Participant

Keep Trying Lisaria. 

And regarding your question as to what I would like to see first, personally Corsets followed by Casual.

Oh and I love the Purple corset earlier in your post too.

dirtyElena
    Participant

hello everyone… i wrote another mail over a month ago to achat… after they replied me the first time… but no second answer now… what is wrong?

Patience and persistence are the key words here. They are really a bunch of lazy writers, no denying..
    You should keep trying and write once a week an email and ask them if they already have made up their mind about implementing your ideas or not. I am sure they like your designs, you made a great job!
    So now be persistent and keep asking.

Keine falsche Bescheidenheit liebes, geh denen ruhig auf die Nerven! Musste ich auch machen *hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.