Skip to content

LisARTS

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley LisARTS

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm with Elena, Lisa! keep asking, I know they will reply you soon or later (better soon!)

Meanwhile, keep working on new design!

Lover
    Participant

When did you send the last email? Send it again, as Elena said “geh ihnen auf die Nerven”

Lisaria
    Participant

ok… so time to start anoying them….

Ich kann eine kleine zicke sein wenn ich will, dann werde ich eben eine kleine nervige zicke

aber sowas wie von achat lasse ich mir nicht gefallen… die sehen keinen cent mehr von mir bis ich meine antwort habe… außerdem arbeite ich an keinen sachen mehr bis ich endlich mal rückmeldung bekomme…. in der zwischen zeit halte ich gerne leute ab sich hier anzumelden…. sowas wie die hier bringen geht ja mal gar nicht 

Anonymous

I think we should all start to vote for this lovely ladies additions to the Achat world. We could use her clothes in the shop.

Lisaria
    Participant

no reply from achat…. what is wrong with them?  😮

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Maybe (I say maybe!) I think you have to try and improve a little the quality of your work!

I mean, they are nice and whatever, but maybe some of them need some little adjustment. Look at the panties of the last pic you posted…..the front is barely perfect, but the rear can be improved a lot, in my opinion! Small details, of course, but they can make your works far better!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

More transparency in  lingerie make it a little more sexy  might help

this look is to basic 

Anonymous

Wow, guys, I think they look great as they are. But that's just me. I'd love my woman to wear them for me. (I like a little mystery)

Lisaria
    Participant

Well i got an email about 2 month ago that they want some of my clothings…. and when i replied that i would be happy about that…. no answer…. so they acctually want some of my items…. but no reply on my reply  :-[

dirtyElena
    Participant

I don't think that they don't like them.. your purple set is very sexy and I would totally buy it. And so would a lot of users in here.

I just think that the Dev team consists out of 2 guys who are totaly in over their head and can't keep up with every thing in here..

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yeah I would buy The Purple Set as well.

It would be nice to know many DEVS there were,  They should introduce themselves.  Hey You never know some of us could have actually roomed with them. 

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    I also think that the developers or THE unique developer have much work and has over the head! like said Elena.
    In addition they must adapt textures for the game I think!
    Now it's true that they could respond more quickly.
    For my part when there were bugs I wrote to the support (with the link of the forum post) AChat has always responded quickly in less than 48h00 and they have fixed the bug in the next update what they had told me in the email 

This may be long before the clothes come out but they come in the shop when we not expecting it, it makes surprises 

EDIT: And can be they receive some stuff every day from many players who don't post on the forum!

Rumo_
    Participant

Great Clothes Lisa! Keep up the promising work  :-*

Brandybee
    Participant

Congratulations on your design making the shop.

Well done & I hope to see many more.  I bought it. 

• Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.