Skip to content

New locations ideas.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas New locations ideas.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    NSNBJR
    Participant

Have you had request for trains or a private  jet, camping and a remote hiking trail?

annielove
    Participant

Hello. I think it would be great to have some new rooms, included public places like train or bus or subway, for risky sex. Thank you 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello annie and and NSNBJR. Welcome to the forum of AChat! I'm suire many here would like your idea and yes, it's really time for a new room!<br><br>Aaaanyway, if you like to be psrt of the forum community, please go and introduce your self here!<br><span style=”color:yellow”>https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html</span&gt;

Lover
    Participant

Hello annielove and NSNBJR,
    thanks for your ideas

🙂 We’re always looking for new suggestions, the more detailed the better. We have an own board for it – just take a look, maybe you find more inspirations.
    Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

Happy New Year 🙂

miahotcat
    Participant

have you had request for trains or a private  jet .camping ,a remote hikng trial

i like that idia and suport

Lover
    Participant

Aeroplane, camping (several tents) and parks have been added as idea – unfortunately just not published. A remote hiking trial is a new idea 🙂

NSNBJR
    Participant

ok thank you is there a h thought about a room for an orgy

miahotcat
    Participant

Orgy room or night club greath idia

Lover
    Participant

We don't know if they ever add a room for an orgy. At the moment, it seems to be a max of 3 people

Lover
    Participant

LMAO..you’re absolutely right and it’s a crazy but great idea.MAybe we should create a room for this, using the new tool? 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.