Skip to content

TightFit74. My muses, my wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself TightFit74. My muses, my wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Stone
    Participant

Hello Korvo,

Welcome to our Forum Village. 

You intrigue!
    We have found out  Korvo means Raven and is part of the Crow  ( Corvus ) family.
    Did you know the collective noun of crows  is called a 'Murder of Crows'  and  a  a group of Ravens is called an 'Unkindness of Ravens'? LOL

I read your story in Crystal Lake with growing interest and the mystery of you even more.
    Thank you for sharing.

Brandybee
    Participant

Poems are like shadows,
    They follow you around.
    You may not see them,
    Spilling words on the ground.
    But if you wait,
    And if you trust,
    For write you must
    The secret poems in your life
    Will break out of their cage.
    And words will teach you who you are
    Page
    by page
    by page.

Page by Page by Page – Amy LV

Welcome to our Forum village. Seems you are causing quite a stir. Do I know you? Are you challenging me ?
    Maybe … I’ll take up your gauntlet ;D

@ Stone – Congratulations on reaching 500 Posts and the Status of Hero Member. Well done.

hukk
    Participant

*Slams fist on the table*

Damn your mysterious, shadowy ways! We shall find out who you are Korvo! We have a crack team investigating.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here, man of mystery.

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Hi Korvo… call me

Korvo
    Participant

Dear forum members, ms Stone, ms Brandy, mr Hukk, ms HGO.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would be disappointed if the the forum had not been up to its current standard.

I understand you want to know who I am. Let’s just say that I am familiar with the forum and its community…

My only goal and aim is to post my stories, to please those that find them entertaining and to add some excitement to the forum as an experience. I am not an active player in Achat nor will I be. My name is not important but to confirm suspicions,  Korvo is a pseudonym. I wish you luck on your investigation and will not stop you but I plan not to divulge my true player’s name…

Please, enjoy the story. That would make my day.

With kindest regards,

*bows deeply in respect*

Korvo

PS to ms Stone: you have found out a lot. But there is more hidden in the poem…

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, Korvo.

Interesting name. As Stone mentioned, your nickname leads to Corvo (a latin word), which leads to Raven.

After reading your stories, your way of writing and this poem I think that I have an idea about your identity. Might be just a thought and as you want to keep it private, it's not important to all of us to know about your identity as long as post your stories.

Wishing you good luck with your stories 

Marilyn

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Korvo

My highest respect to you for your writing . I admire your talent as a great writer and poet your story’s are filled with adventure and excitement. So incredibly detailed, you set the environment if we where there and bring the story to life giving it excitement. We would like to know who you are but at this point I like that we don’t find out the mystery is more exciting .Peasle keep posting your story’s
    I look forward to reading them and more poem’s please thank you. Mystery Writer

With Respect
    Roxxy

Korvo
    Participant

It's been a pleasure so no thanks needed…

*bows deeply and steps back into the shadows*

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Korvo,
    as you already are posting i think i dont have to explain a lot. Just feel free to share your wishes and ideas too, join our events and games and think about coming to our bar
    Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories  > The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg82108/boardseen.html

Most of all have fun

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

This is  so nice that there are people out there with big hearts

this is a old topic but still want to thank  you TIGHTFIT for your amazing generosity and good heart

as you see a good deed is never forgotten 

On the other hand  I feel it is Achat that should private all this  aside  providing Moderators for all there need

I have to say that they do amazing hard work  the forum is not  just run  by it self  this take a lot coordination
    time patience dedication  we can see there  love for the forum  how they keep it all together ..Thank you  Moderators

Especially  Lover and Brandy   

Brandy  dos  so  much work  we can see it in how she coordinated  all the story's and events thank you BB .

I get to see how much Lover loves the forum and members 
    and wants to help every one aside his busy real life …I see his his passion and dedication to the forum  I am very Proud Of Him.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would like to say the same I am so blessed to have some amazing friends
    thank you … you know who you are dont say your name then you be swamped with
    some trying to sell there photos 😀 😛

But really thank you so much

And baby thank you for all the Lovely dress you get me :-* Te Amo

Lover
    Participant

lol If they ever publish a jogging outfit, you will get it. I promise 😀

TightFit74
    Participant

Making good on a promise…

I am sure that a lot of meaningful relationships started through and because of this community. It is the reason why i left a while ago. Today im announcing that meaningful relationships can grow and evolve into something permanent.
    To make good on a promise, I’d like to announce that I will be getting married to my partner that I met in this game. The 28th of februari is our day and we will always remember where and how we met. A thank you to the developers is in order even though we as individuals have the choice and the options to make a relationship truly special. Also a thank you to friends that supported us and wish us the very best. I wish the same to all and hope many more real love is accomodated through this platform.

With upmost regards, Tight

Lover
    Participant

Big congrats Tight! Give your lady a big hug and kiss and send her my bess wishes!

I'm wishing you a fantastic time and a happy wedding

jayc
    Participant

Congrats, to an old friend. Best wishes from Stone and myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.