Skip to content

Lost connection and no more game’smoney

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Lost connection and no more game’smoney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tuono
    Participant

Hello. I tried to install achat several times but despite this after few seconds i get kicked out of the game with the message: “lost connection”. Also i had more than 2000 ( game’s money) on my account but now it turns out i have 0 left!! i tried to contact the support system via email but i have not recieved a response. What can i do?
    Regards

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi

Is your P.C / laptop 64 bit ?

Support sometimes don’t reply straight away, give it a few days before sending another support ticket.

Is your Firewall (if you have one installed) blocking Achat ?

That been said, a few people are having trouble with “Lost Connection”. Here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forums/topic/game-crashes/page/1/

There doesn’t seem to be a solution unfortunately at the moment. I had it once a few weeks ago and found that just restarting my P.C cured it. Not a lot of help I know. Plus having a VPN activated really messes Achat up. Well my VPN does anyway.

Tuono
    Participant

Hi Zuzannah,
    you are very kind to reply and send me the link of the other topic! Yes my pc is 64 bit and the firewall is not blocking achat!
    I will wait…thanks for your help! really appreciated it

Vaughan

Hi Tuoni,
    Welcome to Forum. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your account.
    You should not lose your Achat credit once in your account.
    Only Achat can resolve your credit issue and ensure your credit is corrected.

Out of interest, please follow these steps to look at your Achat account.

1. Click on “Gifts” above on the menu bar. This should take you to your gifts page and a “Aqua” coloured “Log in” button.
    2. Please Log in using your Achat Log in details.
    3. Once logged in, Click on “Home” above on the menu bar. This will take you to your Achat account.
    4. On this page you should be able to see your A$ credit and your profile pic, among other things. Is this balance correct in your account?
    5. On the right, you can see a list of links, under Account Management, 2nd link down is “Recent Purchases” Click on this to see all your transactions.
    Credits are shown in Green. Debits are shown in blue.
    6. Is this correct? Are you able to identify when the A$ credit went missing? Could it just be a glitch in the game?
    7. Don’t forget to “Log Out” again, bottom of list on the right of the page.

Please report your issue to Achat, via “Support” with any extra information you may find.
    I hope your issues are resolved soon and please let us know how you get on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.