Skip to content

Lovers wear

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Lovers wear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

I present you my first desings. I know they are not perfect and a lot of work is waiting. But please tell me your honest opinion.

screen133032.jpg

tangoracer
    Participant

LOOKING GREAT

I know same that will love the denim ONE

BeauBelle
    Participant

Looking good, Lover.  Especially the denim one, definite potential there!

Lover
    Participant

Thanks Belle and tango I'm working on something different too but will concentrate on the denim one.

Lover
    Participant

Bit hotter – too much stripes?

BeauBelle
    Participant

Have you thought of crossing the straps on the back?

Lover
    Participant

I can try this or connect them with a little ring. Good idea, thanks Belle

shejoy
    Participant

hi ,

good work for all 3 items , just for me personally , i'm not a big fan of the color of the short dress en the suit .

greets shejoy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, i think this is a good start Lover. The short dress and the suit need improvement but after all those are your first work

Lover
    Participant

Now the straps are crossed. Better? I don't know how to cross also the 2nd strap, I'm glad I made it with one.

@ HB: Thanks. Agree, there is room for improvement.
    @ shejoy: Thanks. To change the colour is the smallest problem – which is your favourite one?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best hint i can give you at the moment, is to take a look at some real dress aabout how crossing the string.

I have maybe an idea about it but i can't show you it right now, maybe later i can post something

Lover
    Participant

It's not that I don't know how I want it. Actually there aren't 4 straps, just two which are mirrored automatically because of the model.

BeauBelle
    Participant

Which diffuse are you using, Lover?

Lover
    Participant

Bodystocking – or do you mean if i use normal or height map? I don't know..lol.. i downloaded height map but have to check if it works… the colours are changing when i choose “Load height map”

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's not that I don't know how I want it. Actually there aren't 4 straps, just two which are mirrored automatically because of the model.

I know what's the problem Lover…..how to give them a good look when mirrored. The junction point isn't so much good to see at the moment and you need a better solution, IMHO and a ring can be one, but it not fit with the idea you have of the suit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.