Skip to content

Luke090993 has arrived! Really!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Luke090993 has arrived! Really!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    luke090993

My name is Luke

This morning.. I heard about the forum and was ordered to report here, immediately, to join.  😮

Now that I'm here.. it looks like a lot of fun, so.. I'm very happy to be here!!

I've been on achat for a few months, but until recently have been too busy with sports to visit often.

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome to the forum! 😉
    Have fun around.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Luke, dunno who had ordereyou to report here, but let me give you a big welcome!

I'm glad to read you find this place funny, cause i swear it is! Feel free to share your idea, we appreciated it, and take a tour everywhere! There is most to read and to enjoy in this crazy place!

And when you are tired of running in circle, come to have a drink at the Bar & Grill! Brandy will be happy to effer you the first one!  

Lover
    Participant

Hi Luke

Welcome to our crazy world of fun and pleasure. Help us improving the game and make this place a special place for everyone.

As HB said, I also don't know who told you to post here – but she/he was right

Rukya
    Participant

welcome to the forum luke 

Kingdustin
    Participant

Yo Luke.
    good to see new guy on block but me haha. Welcome to the Forums

Lydiarose
    Participant

Welcome to the forum luke,
    hope you enjoy

Brandybee
    Participant

Luke090993,

Welcome to this mad village of fun & frolics.  As if I would order you ….  : 

Its good to see you made it safe & sound.  Have a browse around and when your feet get tired, pop into the AB&G, there's a mechanical bull you can try out or as you are from Memphis, maybe a song or two of Elvis  or the Blues…. or is that way too old for you …

Anyway, its good to see a new face on the block, hope you post more of your views and ideas 

Have fun fella 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Why i'm not surprised you are the one who had order him to apply here!? Bee, you are amazing as always! 

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words, everybody!! And I was certainly NOT ordered to be here!! No one orders me to do anything. 

I make my own decisions! My own choices!

(Ma'am.. is it ok to post this now??)

Brandybee
    Participant

Cuffing your ear  lol    behave …  😮

Anonymous

Cuffing your ear   lol    behave …   😮

* don't tease *

:

Bear
    Participant

Welcome aboard luke,… Brandy' that domme side is showing thru again  :

Marilyn
    Participant

Welcome aboard luke,… Brandy' that domme side is showing thru again  :

sexilicious
    Participant

Welcome Luke so if people can order you around does that mean we can spank you too if you don't follow through on the orders  : hehe just teasing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.