Skip to content

Madame’s pet

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Madame’s pet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Momma_andrea
    Participant

Some of you perhaps have read my little paragraph about my first online Domme experience. Well I decided to make a story using some of those cyber sex story lines. I just started so be patient with me. Part of this is theraputic, I am working some things out.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2051.msg41099.html#msg41099

It was early afternoon and I lay down to rest. My belly is swollen from nearly six months of pregnancy. My feet hurt, my nipples ache and my back is in constant pain. The black maids outfit is tight round my belly and my swollen breasts want to burst out of its top, but Mistress demands that I wear the uniform of my station. Madame Claire allows me these afternoon naps but I rarely sleep, for even in these respites my Mistress torments me.

After I served Madame’s lunch and she had eaten, I was roughly bent over double. Claire barked for me to grab my ankles, sadly in that I failed. Because of my condition I could only reach my calves. I felt Madame’s bare hand upon my buttocks, smacking each cheek in turn. She spanked me until the warmth spread through my flesh and tears were dripping down my cheeks. I did not cry out; Madame would only beat me more violently.
    I thanked her as she smoothed my soar rump. Madame could be so tender when she wished to be. I felt her lips on each cheek as she kissed my behind.

“You shall wear this, Andrea, until I remove it my sweet slave.”

I could only look up from my bent position and I saw something phallic but wide. It reminded me of a Rhinoceros horn like I had seen in the library. And then I felt its tip at my tiny puckered hole. It was wet with gel and Madame was pushing it into my butthole. I squirmed, I couldn’t help it.

“STOP IT!” Madame Claire smacked hard on my bottom, harder than her little punishment spanks.

I instantly froze. I bit my lip and closed my eyes tight. I felt the force of the penetration again. The tip pushed in and it quickly got wider.

“YOU MADE ME STING MY HAND ON YOUR ASS, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE COW!” She yelled through clenched teeth

Madame was very displeased. I am not usually insulted for my condition.

“I am deeply sorry, Madame. Please forgive me.” I plead with my face between my knees. “It hurt my asshole, Madame.”

I got a light smack on my bottom again.

“Who’s asshole, Andrea?” She looked down at my face.

I looked up at my Mistress, my sweet Madame. Her short dark hair frames her alabaster face contrasted by her pouty red ruby lips. She looked at me with those piercing blue eyes that see right through me.

“Your asshole, Madame.” I gave, in a quiet subdued voice.

“Continue.” She ordered. We have gone through this before, my willfulness and my inability to grasp that I am hers, all of me.

“My body is yours Madame.” I recite. “All of me. My pussy, my tits, these are yours. My mouth, my ass, even my tears are yours Madame.” I said in submission.

“Because…” She pushed for more while playing with the ring of my asshole.

“My Mistress is good to me. My Madame kept me after I embarrassed her by becoming pregnant while in her employ.”

Madame smiled, “Yes, you were a filthy slut.” She intoned slowly.

I felt two fingers slip into my wet hole. My pussy has been constantly wet since I reached my fifth month. I am not permitted panties so my thighs glisten. Madame rubs my hole and teases me, making me moan softly.

“Even now you crave something in this void, don’t you, Andrea?” Madame smiled wickedly.

“Yes Madame.” There was no lying at that moment.

“We will fill your ass first, slut.” She said emphatically.

And I felt the rest of this ‘Plug’ pushed into me. My asshole clenched around the tapered base as soon as it got past the wide horn. I felt full and had the urge to defecate but Madame said no and threatened severe punishment should I be found without it.

So I lay on my side on my small bed. My knees pulled up to try to ease the discomfort in my bottom and my hands cradle my big belly. I know my Mistress watches me, or has me watched. I dare not even manipulate the strange dong in my butthole.

My bell rings. I must have dozed off. I roll like a log off the small bed, getting my feet under my heavy belly and widening butt. As I stand up fully, I am reminded of the plug in my ass. As quick as I can I make my way along the second floor corridor. Madame has put me near her with special quarters in the main part of the house. The few other servants have rooms in the attic but my “service” has become much more personal to Madame.

I enter Madame’s bedroom to find her standing naked in the middle of the floor. Madame is like Artemis, the huntress. Her arms are supple, her belly flat. Madame Claire’s legs are toned and strong. My eyes rove over her slim body until I hear her throat clear.

“Are you done, my slut?” Claire says brazenly.

My face goes red and I stare now at the floor after being caught. “I am sorry, Madame. You are beautiful.” I hope the compliment will save me a spanking.

“Yes, I know. Now, turn around, lift your skirt.” She orders me.

I turn and bend as best I can with both hands behind me lifting my skirts and petticoats to reveal my bare bum. Madame Claire pats the handle of her dong that protrudes from my hole.

“Dress me now, Andrea. I have a guest for dinner this evening.” Claire stands again in the middle of the room.

I pick for Madame a fiery red gown that stands like a beacon against her white skin. My hand smoothes her lean bare back as I finish tying the laced cords at her waist.

“Surely Madame will not require me for this evening if she is entertaining?” I hoped for an early and easy night.

“Oh, on the contrary my pet,” Claire patted my cheek. “You will be the topic of conversation and inspection and therefore required.”

“Of course Madame.” I held my hands in front of me and looked down. “May I inquire who Madame’s guest may be?”

Claire turned quickly on me. “You are nervous?” She laughed derisively. “You shall have to wait then. I adore your apprehension my little pet. In fact go back to your room. I will send for you when he arrives.”

Madame Claire was never cruel to me but she loved for me to squirm, to never know when the next slap would come or where it would hit or if it would come at all. Madame would spank my ass red as I lay over the back of her mahogany leather couch. My flinches involuntary, she would faint a strike and laugh like a mad hen when my ass would jump when she hadn’t struck me at all.

I did squirm as I waited in my room. My mind rolled over all of Madame’s friends and those that she has allowed use of me before. She did say “He” so perhaps Madame would simply give me to this man for the evening, although that is usually not Madame’s style. She likes to watch at the very least.

At half past eight I was called for and entered the dining room. All the curtains were drawn and the room was dimly lit for a cozy and intimate dinner. Did Madame have a beau? Would I be shared by the couple or worse, would I lose Madame’s affections? Now I did squirm inside. My Mistress’s attentions were MINE. If she cast me away I could not bear it.

Brandybee
    Participant

Momma_Andrea

I am already hooked. An interesting & fabulous read. I look forward to the next  episode.     

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Slowly I stepped to the edge of the light, making my presence known without interrupting. Madame sat at the head of the small dining table; It sat only six. To her right was an older gentleman with graying hair and a mustache. They were laughing over something when the man noticed me.

“Ah, here she is now, I believe.” He said pleasantly.

Madame Claire swung her head to the left to put me in her gaze. “Yes, this is my Andrea.” Madame smiled as if proud of me. “Pet, this is Doctor Aldridge.”

“Good evening Doctor. I hope your meal was pleasant.” I greeted as years as a maid had taught me.

The Older gentleman smiled at me. “It has been delightful so far, Andrea.”

Madame broke up the pleasantries. “The good doctor is here to examine you, pet. He will be your physician at the birth.”

“Thank you, Madame.” Was all I could think to say.

Doctor Aldridge stood and walked to the empty end of the table, taking off his dinner jacket. “Come here, young lady.”

I obeyed of course and stood before the Doctor.

“Well disrobe girl.” He said in disbelief at my inaction.

I looked to Madame but my hands were already going to the buttons on the front of my uniform. Madame just smiled at me, her eyes all over me, relishing my disrobing. My uniform and petticoats were tossed to a chair. I stood naked with one arm across my full D bosom and the other cradled my belly.

“Relax, girl” the man soothed. “I am a doctor”

Doctor Aldridge gently moved my arm and then cupped both of my large breasts, hefting them as if comparing one to the other. The old man rubbed his thumbs across my nipples.

“Some lanolin will help those nipples” His hand slid down my taught belly. “Also here. It would ease the stretch marks.”

He had gentle hands at least. I felt him swoop low and lift and feel my belly and then down to my mound. The Doctor seemed to be measuring me with his fingers and hands.

“Six months, definitely.” He said to Madame. “She seems healthy, but let’s be thorough.” The Doctor patted Madame’s dining table. “Up on here, Andrea.”

“On…the table, Sir?” I hesitated. Looking at him.

“Do as you are told, pet.” Claire said sternly and automatically my eyes went to the floor.

“Yes, Madame.”

Slowly I lifted my bottom to Madame’s polished oak table and scooted it backwards. I felt the doctor put a hand under my back and ease me down.

“That’s a good girl.” He praised.

Then he put my heels on the table as well so my legs were splayed wide and my pussy a gaping hole. I put a fore arm over my eyes in embarrassment. Next I felt fingers inside me, probing and moving in my sex. The doctor was pressing on my furred mound with one hand and feeling inside me with the other. It wasn’t sexy but I still moaned. Something was inside me and to body that was enough.

“You see, Doctor.” Madame came around the table to him. “She is a lustful slut.”

Doctor Aldridge smiled. “That is normal at this stage. The poor girl’s hormones are raging within her. See here, how her pussy is wet?” He rolled his hand up my lips to demonstrate

“Yes, I swear the girl has been dripping on my carpet.” Madame scolded.

“As I said, normal. Also see how open she is? Her vagina is like a cavern at this point instead of a silky tunnel. I had 3 fingers inside her easily.”

They spoke of me as if I wasn’t there, but at the same time I was the center of their attention. I felt the doctor’s fingers spread my lips further.

“I scarcely doubt that you would have trouble getting a hand inside her.”

“Oh, could I?” This piqued my Mistress’s curiosity. “Would it hurt the baby?”

“Oh no, just don’t challenge him to a boxing match.” The doctor laughed. “I daresay it might do her good to have a release. Was there a reason for the buttplug?” The doctor flicked the handle coming out of my bottom.

“Just routine discipline” Madame was nonchalant. “Could I really get my hand inside?” that still interested her.

“Would you like to try?” He was serious.

I looked up at them but they paid no attention to me, well not my face. I felt a cold gel smeared across my sex. I jumped involuntarily, and then I felt four of Madame’s fingers slowly spreading and entering my opening. She went slowly, working her hand in and then out, then up and down stretching my flesh a little and then with a push I felt her inside me.

“Oh, that wasn’t so hard.” Madame finally looked at me. “Do you feel that, pet.”

How could I not. My Mistress was inside me. I nodded to her. Madame smiled.

“The Doctor says, my pet could use a release. Shall I fuck you my little pet? With my hand?” Madame Claire teased me seductively.

I nodded again.

“Ask for it my slutty pet.” She said coldly.

I looked over to Dr. Aldridge whose eyes were glued to my pussy. It was embarrassing but I said it anyway. “Fuck me, Madame. Please.”

I felt Madame pull her fist to my opening. Her thumb pushed up on my pelvic wall. She moved her fist in circles just inside my pussy. I moaned loudly and squeezed my own tit and then I felt the doctor’s hand on the other side, rubbing my hairy pussy mound. The two of them had my entire sex between them. My clit was mashed by the doctor’s thumb and I wailed out again, biting my pinky as my back arched.

“You have left her alone to long, I think.” The doctor said jokingly.

“Hardly,” my Mistress laughed. “the girl is just a wanton little slut. Aren’t you, my pet?”

“Yes, Madame.” I answered almost automatically.

Madame was moving her hand faster inside me but she did not go deep. She stayed at the entrance of my love hole and when she tried to pull out I would feel a jolt to my very core. I moaned and writhed on the dining table.

“Good Doctor Aldridge needs paid, little pet. Should we let him fuck you?” I heard her say.

I looked to the doctor who smiled at me again but this time with lechery in it. I nodded anyway. I wanted to be fucked. I needed to be fucked. They pulled me from the table and Madame bent me over as the good doctor dropped his pants. Before he shoved his half hard cock in my waiting mouth, Madame was in my pussy again to her wrist.

“Pay the Doctor, pet.” She encouraged as she fisted my pussy.

My hands gripped his waist to hold me up and I swallowed his cock. I took it deep in my mouth and felt it instantly grow under my care. I could see the grey hairs in his groin as I took him down. I moaned around his meat as Claire pummeled me from the inside. The good doctor got hard fast. He wasn’t big but he was sturdy. He gripped my head by the hair and worked my lips over his cock and then pulled back from my hungry mouth.

“The table, girl.” He ordered.

Madame eased her hand from me and guided me over the table. My belly hung down with my tits just on the polished wood. My legs were wide and I know my pussy dripped. I felt those gentle but strong hands grip my waist and the doctor plunged into me. My hot pussy welcomed him and gripped him. He buried into me until I felt his balls mashed on my clit.

The doctor pounded me, slamming into my ass with his hips. Madame watched from the side as I took her friends fucking. I locked eyes with her and began to moan for her. He was fucking me but I was fucking for her. I moaned loud, almost a cry. Madame reached for my cheek and she stroked me. She cooed to me. Leaning in closer

“Cum little pet.” She said just for us.

“Thank you” I mouthed for her before I screamed down the roof and threw my head back.

The Doctor exploded inside of me. His hot cum washed into my pussy. My pussy spasmed, and milked him but in front it was just me and Claire. I gripped her hand as she stroked my hair. Finally he pulled out and I lay panting on Madame’s table. Madame Claire stood up and simply went to the doctor.

“So my girl is healthy?” She smiled at him.

“The picture of health” He pulled up his trousers. “And strong. I foresee no complications.”

“Will she need to see you again before the birth, Doctor?” Madame inquired.

“Oh, I will definitely check in from time to time.” He said.

“Come along, Andrea. We must see our guest out.”

“No need. I can find my way.” Dr. Aldridge began to protest.

“Nonsense, we thank you for your service Doctor and must show every courtesy.”

They moved out of the dining room and to the main hall. I followed, still naked behind my Mistress. She let the doctor out who took a final look at me and once the door was closed Madame took my shivering body in her arms.

“You will go upstairs, pet, get the fire blazing and don’t you dare put anything on.” She said kissing my lips.

“May I take the plug out, Madame?” I pleaded.

She smiled at me. “Not just yet, little one.” Then she turned me towards the stairs and gave my bottom a playful swat.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Madame walked into her room as I stoked the fire place with the poker. The heat was wonderful on my naked body and Dr. Aldridge’s cum was drying on my thighs.  I pulled myself up by the mantle and faced my Mistress whose eyes were all over me.

“Come undress me, pet.” She beckoned.

“Of course Madame.” I moved to her quickly and Claire actually turned around for me.

My fingers quickly worked on the bows and knots and Madame stepped from her dress as I held the bodice. Madame was a Greek statue. Her skin was flawless, with a modest bosom and slim hips. Her patch was dark and lustrous just like her hair. Quickly I broke my reverie and put Madame’s dress into the wardrobe. Madame Claire had already reclined upon her chaise lounge. She watched me with an arm draped over her head and her legs spread wide as if she was absorbing the fire’s heat.

“Drop to your knees.” She said casually.

I got down where I was and sat on my heels with my hands in my lap.

“What does Madame wish?” I asked with true curiosity.

She gave a crooked smile and leered at me. “I’m thinking about that now, pet.”

I blushed. Even though she has seen me taken by many of her acquaintances, and has had me do nasty things to her own body and her to mine, My Mistress still makes me tingle and bashful.

“Come, crawl to me.” She finally said and crooked a finger at me.

On my hands and knees for her, I slowly moved, cat-like towards her. My tits swayed though and hung nearly to my elbows. Madame watched me and scooted closer to the edge of the lounge and her legs opened wider. ‘She has decided what she wants’ I thought to myself. I smiled a little. I did love to eat Madame. Making her cum was the only control I seemed to have.

I reached her knees and kissed each in turn, then gently pushed my head between them, letting my brown hair brush Madame’s leg as I would kiss the opposite thigh. Slowly I moved up, going back and forth, kissing those alabaster limbs. My kisses got close to Claire’s sex but never to it. Instead I buried my nose in her black fur. Kissing her mound and letting my hands roam her thighs. Madame smelled of roses in bloom. I powdered and perfumed her body myself.

Gently I pushed her legs wider and moved my lips to the soft inner thigh, that little crevice next to the pussy and licked my Mistress slowly and lovingly. My cheek barely brushed her pussy and Madame Claire purred for me. Her hand slid into my hair and my Madame held me.

“Here, you little tease.” She giggled and moved my head to her red wet lips.

I kissed her pussy over and over. I would still take my time and would love it when my Mistress was flung over the edge… by me. My tongue came out and licked each lip from top to bottom, getting into the crevices then pulling them apart. It is hard to go so slow, my Claire is delicious, but I want to please her, to truly cherish my Mistress as she deserves. My tongue slips inside her and Madame Claire moans her pleasure of me. My mouth covers her sex and gently I suck it, with my tongue snaking into her tunnel.

Claire grips my hair. “Oh eat me, my little pet”

We look at each other and she strokes my hair as I gently lap her. My tongue slides up and down her sweet slit.

“Did you like my fist, little one?” She smiles

I nod with wide eyes, not taking my mouth from its favorite task.

“I loved being inside you, sweet pet. Never have I done anything like that. I was INSIDE you. I FUCKED you.” Madame was excited and both her hands found my hair.

I looked up from my task. “I will take you gladly, my Mistress.”

Claire grinned wickedly, “You will take me whenever I damn well want. Now eat little slut.”

Madame rubbed my face into her juicing pussy and then I slide a finger inside her. Madame only requires two at best. I think a man has never been between these legs but she will watch me be rutted by the thickest cock. I suckle now on her swollen clit and move my digit in and out in a circular motion for Madame. Her legs come off the floor and rest on my shoulders. I begin to finger fuck Madame faster and faster. My mouth licking and sucking the top of her pussy as I push the second finger into her. Madame lifts her hips and grinds.

“FUCK ME! EAT ME PET!” She yells.

My hand pumps hard and fast into my Claire, trying to work her quickly to a sweet frothy cum. My fingers turn upward and I rub Madame’s sweet spot, those little nubs of flesh make her respond to my touch. This tight pussy clenches further on my fingers and I reach up for her small tit and squeeze it easily in my hand. The hard nipple gripped at the base of my fingers. Madame begins to buck and it drives me on, I long for her climax. I want her to cum, to cum on me, to cum for me. My tongue laps her clit and I feel her begin to shake. My Mistress cums. I lay my head on her belly and ride it out with her. My fingers as deep as they will go, my other arm wrapped around her. I hold on as she shakes.

I kiss Madame’s belly as she sighs softly. Her fingers stroke my soft hair and I pull my fingers out and lick them.

“Madame is pleased?” I smile sweetly at her, knowing she is.

“Very. Go to bed now, pet. Don’t forget your clothes in the dining room.”

I pouted. “Can I not sleep here, Madame?”

“NO” Madame was adamant. “I provide you with your own room.”

“Madame Claire,” I pushed.

“GO, or get the beating of your life.” Madame pointed to the door.

My head hung down and I looked to the floor. I had ruined what was so special. I sat back on my heels with hands in my lap again. Tears welled up in my eyes

“I am sorry Mistress. I did not wish to anger you.” I said contritely.

“You already knew my answer, Andrea, yet you pushed it.” Claire pointed again. “Bed” she ordered.

“Yes, Madame” I spoke to the floor and got up without looking at her. “I AM sorry, Madame.”

She did not respond. I walked out the door, naked into the cold hall. I still had to retrieve my uniform.

come on, comments. I need them 

Bear
    Participant

It has been a great read! I find the character development of the domme involved rather interesting. A great deal of intimidation utilized, and slightly shocked at the physical threat on a 6 month pregnant pet. Which is a good response in a way by generating some form of an emotional response. Keep up the good work I look forward to reading more.

Brandybee
    Participant

It is a good read and  brave of you to take on the taboos  of the  domination of a  pregnant pet and then the  fisting.  It works and leaves me wanting to read more.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love Feed Back, ANY feed back. Criticism is good, as long as its constructive.
    A version of this scene was played out on Yahoo 11 years ago by me and Claire. (I think Claire played the Doctor…?)

P.S. in my mind I am pronouncing it  maDAM, emphisis on second sylabol instead of MA'dam emphisis on first sylabol. the thought was that Claire was british (which she is) and perhaps Andrea was French.
    OH, and perhaps 'beating of your life' was a bit much. but maybe Claire threatens a lot and Andrea is easily cowed.

Cazzy
    Participant

Very creative story honey ! You have a really expressive style, and touching such a taboo area, in a well written way was great.

Anyways, just as one who likes to write also, I just wanted to say FABBO, well done, and keep it up honey.

Love n huggys

Carrie
    KISSSSSSSSSSSS

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I slept a deep sleep. Claire and the Doctor had both exhausted and satisfied me.  As the sun began to pour into my room, my eyes opened up to the dawn.  I had time. Madame never awoke so early. I had lotions and lanolin put away, so as the doctor suggested I applied some to my nipples. It was cold on my warm flesh and made my nipple stand out, which sadly was painful, not pleasurable. But I continued to rub the balm into my deep red areola and into the flesh of my breast. It did feel better and I’m sure over time it would be beneficial.
    I began to rub my belly and spread a thinner lotion into my skin. This was wonderful. I lay back on the bed with my knees up and rubbed my tummy. ‘I wish Madame would do this for me’ I thought to myself. ‘Her fingers would send shivers through me.’

At eight a.m. I was dressed in a crisp, fresh uniform. This one fit marginally better because I had let it out, but it showed a very deep cleavage. I opened Madame’s door to find her still asleep with her body flung naked across the bed. A brandy bottle and glass on the night table suggested she did not go to sleep when I did.
    Madame Claire can be delicate in this condition, also grumpy.

I sit on my heels so my head is near Madame’s on the bed. “Madame Claire.” my voice soft and lyrical. “It is morning, Madame.”

Gently I brush a strand of raven hair from her eyes. “Madaaaame.” I sing.

Slowly an eye opens. “What time is it?” she grumbles.

“Just past eight, Madame.”

“Good, I have to be in London by noon.” The other eye opened. “That should give me time to collect myself. I have a meeting; you know what I’ll need.” Madame slowly became animated.

“I will get your clothes now, Madame.” I began to get up.

“No, draw me a bath first.” She looked me up and down, obviously catching sight of my ‘décolletage’ in my altered dress. “Did you change that?” she pointed.

“Yes, Madame.” I admitted. “To make it fit better.”

“You need new clothes. You’re coming with me.” Claire decided instantly and got off the bed, moving towards the bathroom.

“Of course, thank you, Madame.” I was a little stunned but it seemed I was going shopping. With Claire, one must be able to shift to her whims. ‘But shopping is nice.’ I thought.

I was still in my maid’s attire but wearing my coat. Madame took me to her tailor in London who suggested a suitable shop for our needs. It was only a block further into the district.

“I have business to attend to. You will go yourself.” Claire said.

“Of course, Madame.” I nodded.

“I will come for you when I am done.” And Madame was out the door.

It was a simple dress makers shop but there were a few servant liveries on display. None looked like mine. British fashions were different than Paris. Mr. Shipmore, the tailor looked at me with raised eyebrows when I took off my coat.

“You are quite pregnant.” His eyes were not only on my belly though.

“Yes Sir, I know.” I said in exasperation. Why do people tell me what I know?

“Most women would leave their post and be with their husband.” He said.

“I have no husband.” I said quickly. “Can you make something in this style that fits?” I wanted this over with. Madame would have given instructions and he would have done it.

“That short skirt? Not very practical…for most things.” He didn’t hide his assumptions as he looked down his nose at me.

“My Mistress does not like long skirts” not on me anyway. I didn’t say.

“Perhaps if she did The Master of the house wouldn’t have got the goodies.” He said quietly.

I was beet red. I could feel it. I was angry, I was ashamed, mostly I wanted to hit him.

“Well, I am sorry I wasted your time.” I said coldly and turned to leave.

“I didn’t say I couldn’t help you.” He spoke up behind me.

“Oh and you have been so helpful up till now.” I said bitterly and stormed out to the street where I began to cry.

I pushed away tears as I walked. It was the garment district after all, there were other tailors. I could sew if need be. I looked back. Madame would expect me at that shop though, but I couldn’t go back, not now. More tears came because I didn’t know what to do. She would be furious if I wasn’t there and she would be furious if I had no new clothes. I moved to the side as people bustled by me, trying to stop crying but I couldn’t. I turned to a wall and put my head against it and sobbed for so many reasons.

“Are you alright, dear?” I heard a woman with a cockney accent at my left shoulder.

I tried to wipe my eyes again as I turned to her. “I’m sorry. Am I in the way?” I said apologetically.

She was probably in her fifties with ginger hair going to grey and only came to my shoulder. And now she looked a touch confused.

“No, dearie. I just get concerned when a young mother-to-be is crying in front of my shop.” She smiled at me. “Come on in, dear. You can collect yourself inside.”

She guided me to the door. “Thank you” I said and then she guided me to a stool.

I wiped my eyes once more and blew my nose and I heard a sewing machine. The small round woman went back to working on the garment that I interrupted.

“You are a seamstress?” I asked the obvious.

“No, dearie. I herd sheep.” She laughed a little. “What else would you find in the garment district?”

“Well, do you take orders?” I asked hopefully.

“Depends on what you need done.” She shrugged as she kept working.

I took off my coat and before I could speak… “Ah, I see. It hardly fits, does it dear?”

She got up and came over to me. “You jumped at least 2 cup sizes. The girls really got bigger, didn’t they?” She had her tape measure out and was already busy. “I could make it in this same style but your belly is going to grow more. Plenty of pleats to be let out would help and they could be re-sewn after the baby, but the skirt will just have to be longer.”

“Not too much longer?” I was hopeful, she sounded as if she knew what she was doing. “Are you sure you can do it?”

She stopped and cocked her head at me. “Just who is paying for this and how many will you need?”

I smiled at her self-confidence. “My employer, Madame Claire Bathurst, and four I would think.”

She continued to measure me. “Then yes, I can do it.” She stood up straight and patted my cheek. “Is that what all the crying was about, dear?”

I was not able to  beat Madame Claire back to Mr. Shipmore’s. My Mistress was already inside and asking where I was. I came in the door out of breath and rushed to her side.

Madame looked at me puzzled. “Mr. Shipmore says you left.”

“Mr. Shipmore did not seem to like the job at hand.” My eyes cast daggers at him. “Or it’s wearer.” I finished.

Madame looked from him to me. “I see.” She said shortly. “Go wait outside, Andrea.”

“Of course, Madame.” I quickly turned to obey and waited a few minutes outside until Claire came out.

“You made other arrangements?” She looked at me expectantly.

“Yes, Madame.” I gave quickly.

Madame gave a small smile. “Very good, dear.”  And we went home.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Madame Claire never shows affection or attachment to me in public or in front of the few other servants. I am “Girl” or “Andrea” or at times “Dear”, but in the tone that one would address a subservient or younger charge. And of course my response is always, “Yes, Madame.” No matter the situation. But it always was, even before we started this…arrangement.

Madame requested her dinner in her room, so I had to retrieve it from the kitchen. The cook and the downstairs maid no longer talked to me. They would be civil of course but the banter of co-workers was no longer there. I missed the gossip most, but I am sure at this point the subject is me.

Claire sits at a corner desk behind the door. The house has a study but I have never seen her use it. She is pouring over an old leather bound book and seems to be comparing things in a modern hard cover text.

“Your dinner, Madame.” I stand waiting for instruction.

Claire moves some things at the corner. “Here.” She points and I put it down.

I wonder what she is doing but I’m not sure how to ask. Madame seems deep in her research, so I move to straighten the room and put her things away. Madame will toss things everywhere in her room, but she grew up with someone always cleaning after her. Still, it is just her room; Madame does not treat the rest of the house this way. ‘The nobility are strange.’ I think to myself.

“Stop moving behind me, pet.” She says without looking up. “I have read the same passage three times.” Her voice a little irritated.

“I am sorry, Madame. I only meant to tidy up.” I explain.

“Sit here.” And she points to the floor on her left side.

I obey and gently go to my knees and sit on my heels beside her. I feel Madame’s left hand slide to the nape of my neck and she holds me.

“There, now I know where you are at.” She says with finality.

But slowly her hold becomes a rub and a caress. Madame absentmindedly pets me as she reads. I close my eyes and it is rapture. She strokes my hair and pets my neck. When her hand leaves me, I hear Claire eating, but then her fingers return, running through my shoulder length hair. Boldly I rest my head upon her thigh. Madame does not protest but strokes me more. I am content at her feet.

Claire finishes her food and then finishes her work. She looks down at me, but is still in thought.

“Get undressed.” She finally says.

I stand, using the desk to help me up. My foot has fallen asleep. I move away to be nearer the chair in the other corner where I will put my clothes. Madame watches me. I unbutton the ill fitting top and my breasts spill out. I see Claire’s lips pull into a little smile. I pull each sleeve down and then just push the skirt past my hips; that is getting harder to do as my bottom gets thicker. I am not allowed panties, so that leaves just the white stockings and my shoes. I bend a little to unhook the garter belt from them…

“Stop there.” Claire makes me halt.

My hand goes instinctively under my tummy. My nipples harden. The fire is not roaring and the room has a chill. Finally Madame waves me over and I come to her. She is sideways now in her desk chair. Her left hand slides around my waist and the right one gently presses my belly. Her hand rubs in a slow circle. Softly, I sigh. Madame looks up at me and I smile sweetly to her. Her arm pulls me even closer, so I stand between her open legs and she kisses my breast, not the nipple but the soft white flesh. She kisses it tenderly and cups it in her right hand. As Madame squeezes my swollen tit she moves to my cleavage. Her nose burrows in between those soft hills. She nuzzles them and kisses them, working slowly to the left, covering me with her lips till finally she greets my left nipple and sucks it in and kisses it. I moan and bring my hand to the back of her head. I can’t help myself. Softly, she sucks and then releases, making sweet kissing sounds. I press her face into my breast as she massages the other into my chest.

Both of my nipples are hard but the one in her mouth expands and is engorged. Madame flicks it with her tongue and suckles me and finally closes down on my flesh with her lips till drops of my milk meet her tongue. My legs clamp shut as I try to rub myself and I bite my lower lip. Claire sucks harder and a little more comes out. She giggles naughtily at this. I look down at my Mistress and our eyes lock and this time I stroke her hair. I feed Claire what little milk I have and she seems pleased.

“Go kneel on my bed.” She instructs me. “Hands and knees, pet.”

I move to obey and try to saunter sexily to Madame’s bed as best I can. On hands and knees, my ass faces her with my feet dangling off the side of the bed.

“No pet.” She is amused. “Head at the head, feet at the foot, just like my girl is getting up in the morning.”

I rearrange myself and my Madame stands at my side. Her hands slide over my back, one slips to my round bottom and the other holds my hanging breast. I feel her fingers ease down the crack of my butt and then gloss across my always wet lips. I am on display for her and Madame inspects her property. Her hand presses forward between my legs to rub my lips and my mound and I moan for her. Claire slips in her thumb to my drenched sex, roaming for my sweet spot.

She speaks softly near my ear. “Do you remember last night, little pet,” Claire licks my ear, sending shivers through me. “When my hand was inside you?”

“Yes, my Mistress was inside me.” I say with passion.

“Did it hurt, little pet?” She pinches my nipple for a little emphasis.

“No, Madame.” I confess “Madame Claire was inside me and it was exquisite.”

Madame’s hand leaves my tit and she tilts my chin, kissing me deeply, passionately.

“I will have you again, little pet.” She kisses my nose.

I purr at the thought and snake my body for her. Claire goes to her dresser for something and I feel that cold gel again smeared over my hot sex.

“The Doctor gave me some.” She says behind me. “He does recommend that my pet have a regular release.”

“Mmmm, yes please, Madame.” I moan as her four fingers are sliding up and down along my lips. “I want you in me. I want my Claire in me.” I say without thinking.

Claire gives a haughty laugh. “Oh, I am yours now, am I?”

I feel the press as she pushes her fingers inside me. I feel a burning as her hand passes into me, stretching that flesh but she is in. My Madame is inside me.

“You belong to me, little pet,” Claire explores my insides. “Not the other way around.”

Her hand is a fist now and she tries to pull it out as before and it rubs my inner walls. She presses into my pelvic bone. My pussy clamps and squeezes her wrist and I drop face first on Madame’s bed. I moan deeply and beg her for more. My Madame works it around, fucking me. Shivers and jolts run through my body until I collapse on my side. But Madame does not stop. She lies next to me, watching my face and speaks to me as she keeps fucking me.

“You are my pet, my slutty slave. I saved you. I own you.” There is passion in her words. “Say it!” She commands as her fist nearly pulls out.

“I am yours, Mistress” I cry out. “Always yours, forever yours my sweet Madame.” Tears form in my eyes as I cum again from her invasion of me.

I reach for her and she allows it. I cling to her as my orgasms over come me. Her hand needs barely move inside me and I am jolted again. Madame has to wait to pull her hand out as my pussy grips her wrist. Slowly they subside and we stare at each other. My eyes adore her and she gives me the smallest smile.

“Go eat me, pet.” It sounds more like permission than a command.

My face smiles and I work down her slim beautiful body. On our sides, she drapes a leg over me and one under my head. Lazily I begin kissing my Madame. Kissing her pussy and exploring her lips with my tongue. Slowly I will work her. Only one finger in Madame’s tight pink tunnel, but I will suck on her engorged little button. Madame’s beautiful clit will have all my attentions until I feel her grab my head and grind against me. Claire will use obscenities and I will know she is cumming. She will grind and curse or even roll on top of me pinning my face under her spasming sex as she quivers on my tongue.

And then Madame will send me to sleep in my own room.

iamincharge
    Participant

This is absolutely one of the best things ive read…it shows evertying in the head…I am hooked and need more

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Thank you. I thought you would like it.  :-* So glad you did. BUT WAIT…THERE'S MORE!
    well, I'm still writing it. so wait…just… just not here. 

old_goat
    Participant

Beautiful!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

-More Story-

On Saturday, my first uniform arrived from Mrs. Sibley, the seamstress. She did a rush job on this one but the rest, she said, would be a week or two. I clutched the brown paper wrapped parcel like a girl with a Christmas gift and my smile was from ear to ear.

Madame walked in from outside. “I saw the delivery boy.” She knew what I held. “Well go put it on. Let me see what I bought.”

I still smiled and looked at her, “Right away, Madame.” And moved at best possible speed to my room.

I opened the box to find instructions from Mrs. Sibley. There was a petticoat of one layer instead of four and to put the opening in front, so should my bottom get wider, the cloth would spread there. The skirt wasn’t truly longer but seemed so because all those petticoats weren’t there to trumpet it out. The front was shaped to my belly and actually provided some support from the white apron front that was stitched just under my tummy and then continued loosely to just above the hem of the skirt. The best was the chest actually fit and my boobs weren’t squished to my chest or spilling out the top, which still showed cleavage but not vulgarly so. The old seamstress even included a diagram of which pleats to open up and in what order. She was brilliant.

As I shifted my body happily in the mirror, I remembered that Madame waited on me. I slipped my shoes back on and charged out the door.  Madame waited at the bottom of the steps with a foot on the first one and her hand on the curled rail end as if contemplating coming up after me.

“Sorry, Madame” I said apologetically.

She waved it off. “Just come down slowly. Let’s have a good look at how you spent my money.”

I blushed; Madame’s eyes were all over me. I had to look down, but I would glance up every few steps to make sure I still had her attention.  Claire backed up as I reached the bottom.

“Go on, twirl.” She said flatly. “You know you want to.”

I obliged her of course and twirled, and then I stood holding my hands in front of me.

“Is Madame pleased?” I was hopeful, but Madame started slowly walking around me.

“All these pleats…” She began.

“So it can be let out as I get rounder, Madame.” I offered.

“Did you ask for these puffy short sleeves?”

“No, but I believe it is the fashion, Madame.” I explained.

She came back to the front. “It will do.” Claire finally said. “I may have her make a fifth one with a few changes, but, yes, very good.”

“Thank you, Madame” I smiled again, relieved that she was pleased.

That evening my raven haired mistress directed me to pack her bags for a long trip to Manchester.

“I will be gone for most of the week.” She said crisply. “Be certain Emma knows where things are.”

“But Madame,” I interjected “I am your Lady's maid.”

Madame Claire turned back at me quickly, but any harshness left her voice as she saw my eyes. “You are ACTING lady's maid.” She came to me and pressed my belly. “You will stay here and take care of what is important to me.” She stared at me and rubbed my tummy. “Understand?”

I was taken back by this display of caring and kindness after I had questioned her, but my mind raced, was I important to Madame or the baby… or both. I bowed my head putting my eyes to the floor.

“Of course, Madame.” I was still sad but accepting.

The next night my Claire was gone and her room empty. I had cleaned it and then tidied it and then cleaned it again. I was about to strip the bed until I pulled back the coverlet and caught a waft of her scent. A smile came across my lips and an idea to my mind. This was my Madame's bed, where I never get to sleep, but my Madame was not here.

I locked the door and put out the light. Only moonlight broke the darkness as I disrobed. The buttons on the side made it easy, and at last in just my bra,  I slide head first into Madame's bed. I could smell the rose petal and baby powder on the sheets. I pulled a pillow under my head, but made sure I hugged Claire's top pillow to me. I thought of my Madame and she was with me.

Her pale, nude body glowed in the moonlight. She smiled at me as she walked slowly to “Our” bed. She pushed the covers back and slid next to me. I felt her warmth and beheld her scent. My Claire wrapped me in her arms and kissed me without a word. Our legs entwined and our mounds rubbed. She bit at my throat and called me precious. Slowly her lips moved down. The door was banging.
    Madame's lips went to my breast.  The door was banging.
    I gasped as she sucked my nipple in. The door was banging.

My eyes popped open to the daylight of Claire's bedroom.  A heavy knock was at the door.

“Yes?” I answered, nervously.

It was Mr. Preston, the butler,  “Why are you in the Mistress’s room?” He barked, still on the other side of the door.

Frantically, I was scooping up my dress and stepping into it. He would tell Madame, just to get me in trouble.

“Open this door!” He barked.

But I became bold, remembering who I was. “I am Madame's Lady's maid, and I am taking care of her things!”

Finally my clothes were back on, if a little disheveled, and I unlocked and swung open the door. Mr. Preston looked past me to see the bedclothes in a pile on the floor.

“I will get that.” He said, as if it were beneath him. “The Doctor has come to see you.” He involuntarily looked down to my belly. “We expected to find you in your room.” Mr. Preston's tone implied I would be lazy in Madame's absence.

“I got up early and started working.” I huffed, and then brushed past him to go down the hall.

Dr. Aldridge was staring out my window as I entered the door. He turned as he heard me. He was a man of gray, gray hair, gray mustache and a gray three piece suit. He looked me up and down as if deciding where to start.

“Good morning, Doctor.” I greeted him nervously

“Ah, good morning, Andrea. How are you feeling, girl?” He said cordially.

“Very well, thank you. You didn't have to come out and check on me, Doctor, not this early.”

He removed his coat and began moving towards me. Madame left me no instructions about Dr. Aldridge. He was my doctor, but should he want payment  as before… I didn't know what to do. I stood stock still and let him touch my round belly. He pressed lower and rubbed the underside.

“Go lean over that chair, Andrea.” He ordered me.

Standing behind the chair, I leaned over its back, and put my hands on the seat. Because of my months of being Madame's pet, this command was very familiar.
    My skirt was flipped up and with no panties, I immediately felt his fingers splay my lips apart.

“Are you always this wet?” He asked.

“Yes, Doctor.” I answered with my head down.

“Open your legs wider.” He said and I felt light slaps to my thighs.

Two fingers were pushed inside me. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I didn't want to moan. I could feel the rest of his hand ramming into my cheeks and I felt his finger tips at my cervix and feeling inside my wet puss. Then he pulled away.

“All seems fine as before.” He said almost jovially. “How are your bowel movements?”

“Pardon?” I wasn't sure about the word.

“Do you go poop, dear.” He put bluntly

“It is…troublesome at times.” I finally admitted.

“I can do something for that.”

“Thank you, Doctor.” But before I could get up I felt both his hands spread my cheeks and his face mashed to my dripping cunny. I couldn't see because of the chair but I could tell he was on his knees. The Doctor was sucking my tender lips and licking my hole. Now I did moan.

“Oh, Please.”

He sucked on me and swallowed my juice. I rubbed my chest into the chair's upholstery. My nipples hardened and I bit my lower lip. I felt his fingers go back inside but the exploring was different; He sought those crevices that excite me, and stretched me with three of his long fingers.

Smacking my pale rump, “Reach back and spread it, Girl!”

I pulled my cheeks apart and felt his nose in my butthole and then his tongue. Dr. Aldridge swabbed my tiny hole and fingered my puss. Soon I was moaning constantly and my hips were rocking. I felt that cool gel, but not on my pussy. He smeared it across my bottom and pressed two fingers into my butthole.

“NO, Doctor, Please.” I protested, but he drove them deep and pushed the gel in there with them.

I was barely lubed and I felt him grab my shirt collar from behind. He yanked it to tell me he was in charge.

“Keep holding those cheeks open, girl.” His normal calm voice was now one of a predator. Slow and meaningful, with a hint of a growl.

His fingers left and I felt the head of his cock. He forced it into my ass and it burned. Madame has used that hole with things or others, but she usually takes her time and gives me mine. The Doctor was rough and drove it in until I cried out.

“PLEASE!”

I got a swat for my protest. “SHUT UP, GIRL!”

He grabbed just above the curve of my ass and began ramming me. His groin slammed into my butt and his balls smacked into my lips. I held the chair now, keeping my belly away and just hanging down. I was panting, but it still hurt a little. I moaned aloud, hoping it would help him cum. I hung my head and pushed back like a slut. I groaned for him, and wiggled my round butt. He was grunting now and soon I would be let go.

He yanked hard on my top, nearly choking me, but he was grunting and panting. I could feel his cock stiffen even more. “SLUT” He said through clenched teeth and I felt his sperm spray into me. His hot cum flooded into my anal canal and it felt like a lot. The Doctor pulled out, and told me to shut my “gaping hole”.

I turned around slowly and stood straight. Dr. Aldridge was already tidying himself and tossing his suit coat back on. I couldn't meet his gaze.

“Tell your Mistress, all is well” He said before letting himself out.

My face was red, I knew it. But I did feel like I had to poo.

bluedenim
    Participant

Andrea, this is a great story, how did I miss it for so long?
    Did you & Claire really do this over Yahoo together?
    You could publish this and it would sell!
    Can't wait to see what happens as you get closer to birth.
    XX
    Blu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.