Skip to content

Game Idea. Makeup Options. Goth Look

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Makeup Options. Goth Look

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pegasus796
    Participant

Game Idea. Makeup Options. Goth Look

It would really be nice to do a goth look or any other for that matter the way you’d like or interpret.

How about separate the blush/eyeshadow/eyeliner/lipstick colors and allowing us females to pick the combos we’d like. Thanks 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

I'm all for that….you girls need more custom options to make us men more turned on

Anonymous

I like that idea….and why does that beauty mark only work with that specific make-up….I think it should be an off/on option instead of specific to make-up and choose your own lipstick, eye-liner, blush, etc….You have my vote!

Ebonyhottie
    Participant

Well I was thinking a few more choices would be good! Maybe a few slutty versions as a choice? By this I mean have a set of extreme makeups, with heavy lipstick and blusher, so can have the extra slutty look, if desired! Just my thought.
                                                                                                      Kisses, :-* :-* :-*
                                                                                                            Ebony.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.