Skip to content

Making a Favorite Tab

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Making a Favorite Tab

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thedge
    Participant

Hope this is the place to place to post this?  If not, feel free to move it. I would like to see this website have a favorites tab on top that will save certain pages the user wants to jump directly. I would like to save instructions on how to pay for games, users and posts. Some threads may have 156 pages and I don't remember excally what page the post was on. I could save it he page for quick reference. It is just an upgrade idea that I can see helpful to me. If you are reading this and have a comment or opinion feel free to respond. Oh, by the way, I use a cell phone  to do a lot of checking and response to this site. This is why I don't use a favorites tab on the computer.  The more I search the categories the more familiar I become, but still have to search  page by page for Roxys inspirations.  Thanks for your time and response – Thedge

Zuzannah
    Participant

Good idea. 😉

Making it easier to find your way around in the Forum. Could help a lot of people from getting lost, or just giving up. There are a few pages I refer to sometimes. The Abbreviations post for a start.

Wow Thedge. Nice one. 😉

AusWoody
    Participant

Yes shortcuts (favourites or bookmarks) are a great way to save pages you refer to constantly or need to revisit regularly.

You can save as an entry by bookmarking the heading of the entry like for a story your reading
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4096.msg145436.html#msg145436

or you can save the thread itself, for the F1 sweep for example making it easier to sign up for the next race.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4099.0.html

I personal save my bookmarks in hierarchal format  see example

Entertainment|
    |Chat|
             |Events|
                         |F1 Sweeps
          |Sking Sweeps
       | Forum|
    |Erotic Stories 11|
       |Xmas Toy Run

Lover
    Participant

You alsocan use the search function, though I know, it's not always easy. For some words you get +100 results…

We try to have a good and understandable sorting fucntion with the topics, just it's not always easy. We're open for any kind of improvements and ideas.

By the way, usually you can save websites in an own folder on your mobile phone. Maybe this is helpful

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.