Skip to content

Canuck40: Man Looking for Woman For Online Sex

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads Canuck40: Man Looking for Woman For Online Sex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Canuck40
    Participant

Man Looking for Woman For Online Sex

I’m an english speaking man 40 years old – looking for a woman for online sex with AChat. (Lover)
    She must speak/write english well.
    relationship need not be exclusive, but would like someone willing to have virtual sex or chat when convenient.

apollo13nut
    Participant

This section of the forum is for posting ideas related to the game, not pick up lines.

TightFit74
    Participant

Canuck,

the best way to find your woman is to search in the game. The majority of the users is there. The forum is visited frequently by a number of members, but most of them don't even know a forum. I'd advice you to try your luck in the game instead of here. Good luck!

Bear
    Participant

Honestly I do not see a problem in this, the forum is for free expression though I think and must point out to Canuck' if no when responds the topic will get buried here quick.

I think the forum would be served by have a personal ad thread for those in search of partners or to introduce one's self.

Suzy is that possible to ad someplace here in the forum?

islandsun
    Participant

Must be fom the north ! :

lol 

zzAnthonyzz
    Participant

Bear
    I like the idea for a persoals column.
    Whist it woould be nice to have it for free maybe a small advertising fee of A$50 to encourage Achat to implement it.
    A possible alternative is have a link on your existing profile page where you can add details of what you are searching for, intests etc. Interested partners could then select the link and read it.

Bear
    Participant

well I was thinking originally as to personals for AChat play…curious though is there really that much actual RL meeting that actually takes place.

islandsun
    Participant

Had a 1  brother that met his partner  , 0n a chat line > there stilll  going stronge , 9 years and going !

Personely  No Way in hell` s bells > I`LL keep it cyber Thanks ! 
    :

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.