Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

i find the idea of the leggings very good .

Lover
    Participant

I'm thinking about something like this

v-4643.jpg

It fits to your lingerie and is made as slip ouvert

Marilyn
    Participant

Seems that they were made to fit what i've posted!
    Thank you hun! 

Lover
    Participant

And when you design them for your lingerie they will look even better then the one i posted

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best thing will be to have them as three different item, but i think it's not possible with the actual AChat sistem…..or am i wrong!?

Marilyn
    Participant

@Lover 

@HB, you're right… I can't make them as separated items…
    For example, to make a bra, I can just make the bra, can't add a corset like that. So i'm using a dress base and i pretend to make the following items:
    – like shown (1 full piece of bra and corset to use as street clothing)
    – a bra (without corset and to use in room)
    – panties
    – stockings

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Marilyn, it's not your fault for this tecnical problem! but i swear you your outfit are wonderfull anyway!

prias
    Participant

Only way to do it, is to make 2 versions, with or without the belly corset but it will be a mess to do for an exact matching of the bra in both version.

and very well found Lover, just as it was designed by Marylin *thumbs up!*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Only way to do it, is to make 2 versions, with or without the belly corset but it will be a mess to do for an exact matching of the bra in both version.

that's right…..but i think she can creat it even using the dress: one version with the corset and one without! 

Bear
    Participant

That would make a beautiful full corset… the panties look perfect for it imo….

Sheer black stockings… and stilletto heels..

A black… maybe simple but formal looking … you would have a nice elegant outfit…

Anonymous

I hesitate to suggest anything Marilyn as I am sure that you have investigated it but would the shirt,  as opposed to the dress, uvw work for the corset. I can't judge it well enough from the images you supplied. Worse, I have the audacity to suggest if you made it slightly shorter would the shirt uvw work? Then you could have shirt and bra and they would work in street and room.

Added… on reflection you would have to trim too much off the bottom in order to use the shirt uvw. Sorry, I'll shut up now.

Rukya
    Participant

@Lover 

@HB, you're right… I can't make them as separated items…
    For example, to make a bra, I can just make the bra, can't add a corset like that. So i'm using a dress base and i pretend to make the following items:
    – like shown (1 full piece of bra and corset to use as street clothing)
    – a bra (without corset and to use in room)
    – panties
    – stockings

if you mean in sex clothes , it will be better to make the corset and not the bra

Marilyn
    Participant

Bear, Concerto & Rukya, Thank you for your suggestions; they're always welcome.
    I might be working on this next week or so.

Marilyn
    Participant

This one is far from being finished. My idea was a glowing, silver New Year's dress.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ohooooo! Ready for the metal!? lol!

great, Marilyn…..and perfect for a ladies' night out!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.