Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Then I will wait until i see the update

Marilyn
    Participant

Then I will wait until i see the update

I'm not happy with the result yet…
    But as i've said, i'll be posting them. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Looking at them and at the dress, i have the impression they don't fit so much (for my taste!)…..maybe a darken version!

Bear
    Participant

Saw your new release on a number of Av's last night… marvelous work Marilyn… they look amazing.

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you, HB. I'll follow your suggestion. 

@Bear & Brandy, thank you so much! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Aww, before doing it, i prefere to see a full shot of the project……maybe it's better then as i think! And don't forget….you are the designer, Marilyn, so first of all follow your taste, then we can help you with idea!

And about your last release, my friend……i had seen the garter stocking and the shoes on my a sweet girl i usually meet here….and she was wonderful wearing them! so, please, Marilyn….keep working on youre amazing outfit!

Marilyn
    Participant

Aww, before doing it, i prefere to see a full shot of the project……maybe it's better then as i think! And don't forget….you are the designer, Marilyn, so first of all follow your taste, then we can help you with idea!

And about your last release, my friend……i had seen the garter stocking and the shoes on my a sweet girl i usually meet here….and she was wonderful wearing them! so, please, Marilyn….keep working on youre amazing outfit!

HB, all the opinions and suggestions are welcome. And If I don't agree with something, i'll tell straight away. 
    If you were telling me “make the shoes pink”, i would not follow your advice… So I agree with you, that's why i'm going to test it.
    And 2 minds think better than 1, so thank you. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

My pleasure to help….weeeell, more or less! 

Covems
    Participant

Excellent design Marilyn.  I love the new release…

You hit one out of the park with that one.

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you Covems! 

Marilyn
    Participant

Still working on my New Year's dresses. 
    This one still needs some adjustments.

2vdgmwx.jpg

Lover
    Participant

A bit long

Amazing, incredible, perfect for a great evening.

Brandybee
    Participant

That dress is beautiful,  shimmering gold, fit for a Queen.

I want one   

Nice , very nice work Marilyn … would look good next to a man in a tuxedo ..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I can only bow at your talent, Marilyn…..you show us a wonderful work everytime!

Alita
    Participant

I thought about not making any stockings or gloves to match with this dress, because i thought it would look too “heavy”… So i've made something diff…Pls let me know what you think; if i should remove them or not..

I like it   will the stockings and gloves be truly separate?  because i can think of a few ways i can mix and match that outfit with other outfits

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.