Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    Cheya
    Participant

Another set of very beautiful clothes there, cant wait to see them released, you sure doing an incredible job  , please continue your work, i realy want those hehehe 

Anonymous

Well done, another three girl wow! I have too much money, obviously, as I had to buy them all.

But!!!!!! I didn't realise the high neck one was transparent! Bought it and can't wear it. Surely, it wasn't transparent on forum was it?

The one with the gold necklace is me God, don't I look sexy? Hahahahaha, can you spell “narcissistic”?

mardress03x.jpg

I love the aluminum foil one, as I said, nice for spit roasting but why is that not under “dress”” as opposed to “set” or have I missed a piece?

Rukya
    Participant

congrats Marilyn again :)i bough all 

@concerto : i think its in set cause all clothes made by forum designers are placed in the set section , exept the negligee who have its own section 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uhhh, Marilyn, your hard work is haveng a great success, but now we need Prias sexy lingerie too! isn't it the time!?

Lover
    Participant

Three dresses at once! Your New Year's collection is another amazing release. Big cograts :-*

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you guys, glad that you liked!   

@Concerto, yes it wasn't transparent, but the dev-team suggested it that way, so I've changed.

Marilyn
    Participant

I'm trying to model some accessories in 3D (hair acessories, jewelery, etc.)
    Some years ago I started reading tutorials and did some objects, but stopped reading after some time.
    I think that it's possible to make it compatible with achat objects.

Here's my first try: a pearls necklace.
    Please let me know what you think.

Lover
    Participant

It would be great to have more ways to individualize our avas. Jewelry and accessories are helpful. Concerto's bolos, now your design…. hope we get it soon.
    Useless to say its wonderful and would fit to elegant clothes. Next great idea Marilyn

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno if it can help you, Marilyn……this is a pics guide for creating a certain necklace in blender i had received today on my DA account.

It's damn big, so copy the link and paste it in your browser for a full view!

ooops…i forget: nice try with that peral necklace!

Marilyn
    Participant

@Lover, yes I wanted to start with new little accessories. I see many girls asking for hair accessories.
    Thank you for your comment.

@HB THANK YOU! It will be helpful for sure. I'll have a look at it. Thank you so much! 

Brandybee
    Participant

That' s a stroke of genius Marilyn, 

Like Concerto's bolo,  I adore that necklace …  please continue with your unique design work ..

It will look fabulous with your dresses & I know I am not the only one.

Marilyn
    Participant

That' s a stroke of genius Marilyn,   

Like Concerto's bolo,  I adore that necklace …  please continue with your unique design work ..

It will look fabulous with your dresses & I know I am not the only one.

Thank you for your kind comments, Brandy! 

Patricia1975
    Participant

Dunno if it can help you, Marilyn……this is a pics guide for creating a certain necklace in blender i had received today on my DA account.

It's damn big, so copy the link and paste it in your browser for a full view!

ooops…i forget: nice try with that peral necklace!

a week ago i had thi blender program, can we aplly this to achat ?!? do something in blender,and added to achat editor or suits?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmm, this decision is not in our hands, Patricia…..this is something we must ask to Dev-Team via Susy or Tom.

But sure is, if we can create some model for accessories and room, this will be really interessing!

Patricia1975
    Participant

Ok hentai ,thank you ( OBRIGADO ) for answer

Beijos Grandes para todos os Fans do Achat

Vossa Amiga e fan ……Patricia

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.