Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    hukk
    Participant

Very nice work Mari'.

Quick question on Tattoo's. I have no idea if someone else is in charge with skins, but curious as to know if there are any plans down the road to include more tattoo's, because as of right now its slim pickin'. Makes Hukk saaad.

In any case keep up the good work. 

Marilyn
    Participant

@Hukk 

We don't have the skin texture map to work the skin or add tattoos.
    I'd love to work the skin tone as I'm not happy with the skin tones that we have. The one that i would use in game is brownish instead of goldish. so I dont use it and use the lighter one, but still that one is a bit ligther than my own so I'm not happy with what we have. However I think that's a matter of time. Soon we will be having that texture map to work it. (hope so)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

keep the hope high, Marilyn! I'm still waiting for the long dress map they promise us, but seems there are no news about i!  ???

Anonymous

Actually, with the makeup and facial hair UVWs you could do face and neck (and skull with the male) tattoos…

…these are what I posted on the Editing Cloth Textures thread, to demonstrate the extent of the UVWs…

facial.jpg

and, of course, you could use virtually any other existing UVW to create tattoos. A top, a bra, etc. could all look like tattoos, albeit at the exclusion of using the same UVW twice i.e. if you used the skirt UVW for a tattoo, you wouldn't be able to wear a skirt (or possibly other pieces of clothing) with it.

Marilyn
    Participant

Indeed, we can, concerto. 
    I've posted some makeup with tattoos (on the nape).
    However we're stil very limited.
    I'm not much into using tattoos in game, but would gladly make some tattoos for those that enjoy them.

Anonymous

A quick and dirty one, just throwing a png at the “Top” UVW…

Of course, you can't wear anything over it

hukk
    Participant

@ Marilyn

Shame about the limitations but good to hear that something is being done. I got my fingers crossed that we'll be receiving some tattoo's soon rather then later. 

and, of course, you could use virtually any other existing UVW to create tattoos. A top, a bra, etc. could all look like tattoos, albeit at the exclusion of using the same UVW twice i.e. if you used the skirt UVW for a tattoo, you wouldn't be able to wear a skirt (or possibly other pieces of clothing) with it.

I'll pass on the floral Hawaiian themed facial tattoo but an inventive way of developing tattoo's Su'. Who needs pants, bras, and boxers shorts anyway? My ink will be my clothing. 

Marilyn
    Participant

@Hukk,

As Concerto said, we're able to use the maps we have. However, as you say, you'd be nude, because we're using the map for the top (for example).

Marilyn
    Participant

Still have to 'polish' some (many) edges, but wanted to leave here a preview of what i'm working on atm:

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Perfect for the last day of the year!

Lover
    Participant

And for the first day of new year

Marilyn
    Participant

Anonymous

I should know better than to post my crap on your thread Marilyn, lol, it pales in comparison to what you create. Still, in my defence, I spent very little time on it. As I said, I just threw the pngs on to demonstrate the extent of the UVWs with little consideration for the original image or the resultant effect.

Your latest? Very nice I like the texture on both pieces.

Rukya
    Participant

Like it , but … the bra is not needed for two reasons :

1 – in street clothing we will have to choose between a top and the bra
    2 – in sex clothing , the bras are not removed exept ( maybe ) in the play with the big boobs pose (

bluedenim
    Participant

Sadly Rukya is right in what she says…………….

Shame, because it would be nice to choose when you wanted to take them off!

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.