Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    HisGirlOnly
    Participant

oooo i like that idea to. Just a little extra flash for the little black dress. love it

Rukya
    Participant

image.jpg

I buy this one as soon as it come in game

Marilyn
    Participant

I like most the purple one. The blue would be perfect, but bc of the editor it's too bright. Is there a way to fix it?

Thank you, Lover.
    No there is not any way to fix it. That's something that I don't like with the new editor, but I can't change it. The brightness was set by the Dev team and I can't change it (Wish that I could…)

Love the black one, sexy, simple and elegant.  Nice work 

Thank you, jayc!  I bet that Stone would look wonderful wearing it. 

I actually like the blue one because of the brightness but it does need to be lessened some. Black is elegant, but I gotta go with the first one. 

Good work Mari'. Another fantastic job.

Thanks, hukk.
    I can't change the brightness. The new dress map is that bright and can't be changed by us…. Something that I'm not happy with… I hope that at least it can be changed by the dev-team.

I so want the black one.

I adore the black one too Marilyn.  Just love the dip back.  

Just a thought, not sure if its possible,   could a long gold chain with a rain drop or similar on the end,  fall down the centre of the back.

In the same way you did that thick gold necklace in one of your black dresses , another favourite of mine.

Just fabulous darling.   I have a wager on, I do hope it makes the shop soon.  

I love the way your mind works, BB!
    I'll give it a try and post the outcome. But the idea sounds already appealing

I buy this one as soon as it come in game

denisee40
    Participant

Marilyn, They are all beautiful! I want them all!

Marilyn
    Participant

Marilyn, They are all beautiful! I want them all!

Glad that you like, denisee. I'd  offer you some of them if it was possible.

Nat33
    Participant

It's difficult… why?… because it's difficult… to choose 
    Very good job Marilyn 

Marilyn
    Participant

It's difficult… why?… because it's difficult… to choose 
    Very good job Marilyn 

Nat!  :-*

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

I started a topic about wardrobe worries but i think i should have put this part here. Marilyn's Fashion Designs has two really sweet sets that I love called romantic set and wedding dress.The lingerie for both are very sweet, I adore them but i don't wear them. the reason is… the panties don't come off lol. They aren't crutchless so during sexual poses they should come off (disappear). Can this be fixed now,, or is it too late?      ….. also that pamper your woman scene any panties you wear never come off and they should, i know that's a scene problem and not exactly a fashion one, but it bugs me ,

Marilyn
    Participant

I started a topic about wardrobe worries but i think i should have put this part here. Marilyn's Fashion Designs has two really sweet sets that I love called romantic set and wedding dress.The lingerie for both are very sweet, I adore them but i don't wear them. the reason is… the panties don't come off lol. They aren't crutchless so during sexual poses they should come off (disappear). Can this be fixed now,, or is it too late?       ….. also that pamper your woman scene any panties you wear never come off and they should, i know that's a scene problem and not exactly a fashion one, but it bugs me ,

I agree with you HisGirlOnly. I fully support your suggestion.

Marilyn
    Participant

This one is based on a suggestion given by ItsAmy123. Still polishing some edges and hadn't  free today time to work on it, but wanted to show the result of her idea so far.

Things that I'm not happy with: The mirrored effect of the texture map, which doesn't allow me to work properly on the shirt buttons. I wanted them to show up only once and not on boths shirt sides… However it's not possible because of the texture map which produces a mirror effect…

Brandybee
    Participant

I like  it Marilyn, not sure if Amy's idea is a man's shirt to walk around the cabin in,  but it fits that too and I've wanted one for some time.

More manly the better. 

Can you have a button on the cuff ?  and maybe a slightly bigger collar  lapel or does that look stupid?

Loving it so far  :-*

Marilyn
    Participant

I like  it Marilyn, not sure if Amy's idea is a man's shirt to walk around the cabin in,  but it fits that too and I've wanted one for some time.

More manly the better. 

Can you have a button on the cuff ?  and maybe a slightly bigger collar  lapel or does that look stupid?

Loving it so far  :-*

Guess that it was her wish (hoping so)

I will try… Some maps are really hard to work with… As you see the button placed close to the breasts is bigger – the map does that, in my map it's the same size as the others… Other little things change aswell. But i'll give my best…

:-*  :-*

Marilyn
    Participant

I adore the black one too Marilyn.  Just love the dip back.   

Just a thought, not sure if its possible,   could a long gold chain with a rain drop or similar on the end,  fall down the centre of the back.

In the same way you did that thick gold necklace in one of your black dresses , another favourite of mine.

Just fabulous darling.   I have a wager on, I do hope it makes the shop soon.   

Is this similar to what you had in mind, BB?
    I couldn't resist and added a red gem. 

Brandybee
    Participant

LOVE IT   Marilyn , its just perfect.  Great work.  Please get it in the shop,   That is the dress  & jewelled necklace  I want IF I win my wager   

And If I don't, I'm getting it anyway.    :-* :-*

Nat33
    Participant

WARNING
    Because with jewelry, the dress cost 1999A$ more!

*Jewelry prices observed recently may optionally face increases due to transport costs.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.