Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Welcome hothiro
    Look around, there are more wonderful desigerns and interesting topics.
    Also join the AChat bar & grill for a drink and some fun you find it here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg38963.html#new

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Hothiro!

Welcome to the Forum, hope there's plenty here to keep your enthusiasm on the boil!

hothiro
    Participant

Welcome hothiro
    Look around, there are more wonderful desigerns and interesting topics.
    Also join the AChat bar & grill for a drink and some fun you find it here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg38963.html#new

Hey Lover thanks for your welcome … I already joined the Bar & Grill ) nice place

hothiro
    Participant

welcome to the forum hothiro

Thanks Rukya You're so sweet *friendly smiles )

hothiro
    Participant

Hi Hothiro!

Welcome to the Forum, hope there's plenty here to keep your enthusiasm on the boil!

Hi Bluedenim Frankly I found the crowed here much nicer and friendlier … finally makes some sense … thanks for your welcome )) 

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you for your comments, guys! 

Marilyn
    Participant

14szf5x.jpg

I kinda feel thats not finished.
    Tell me what you think…

Lover
    Participant

It's very interesting… perhaps the pink belt should be contineous and the arms short. It looks very elegant. I love the spider look on the back, great idea

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm someone said spider ? INTERESTING 

I agree with lover , it looks elegant , i like it . maybe some lace stockings with it , some who looks like the bottom of the dress

hentaiboy69
    Participant

uhmmmm…….i think Lover is right about the belt. And about the spider on the back, well, that is just an optic effect of the dress, it's not a real spider design.

If i have to express my opinion, in general it's good, but…..dunno…..it give me a strange impression that i can't explain now. uhmmmm

Anonymous

Have you tried using the same material for the top, around the bust area, as you have used in the skirt part? I like the plain black but the pattern may make it less prominent (lol, never thought I would want to see breasts less prominent). Also, the ribbing around the deep v back (is that elasticated?),  use the same effect on the ends of the sleeves and the top of the little v at the bust?

Very, very nice

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you for your comments and wise advices. 
    Honestly i'm not that happy with the outcome.
    I'm considering about making 2 dresses of that concept. Lets say, one in purple and just black, and the other with the dots pattern.
    WHat do you think?
    I feel thats a bit confusing, that dress…

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps some dots… but less. Just pink and black might be bit boring… but i wait for the result before i judge..lol.

Marilyn
    Participant

Perhaps some dots… but less. Just pink and black might be bit boring… but i wait for the result before i judge..lol.

Or perhaps doing some silk blouse with the pattern of the sleeves?

Lover
    Participant

sounds good to me.. open the top buttons if you do a silk blouse

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.