Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

I prefer like this 

Thank you, Nat. 

florise
    Participant

red or yellow lovely. Thanks Marilyn

Marilyn
    Participant

I also prefer the second one best,  could the gold colour be deepened more like the top?

It reminds me of a silky negligee.  Its lovely.

I think Jayc would enjoy it too, feeling that soft, silky material next to his skin.

Thank you, Stone.
    I guess that I can… I'll give it a try.

red or yellow lovely. Thanks Marilyn

Thank you, florise. 

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I love the 2nd  one  it  be  nice if the slit was left open .

light pink will be very  sexy  but  all colors be nice to 

great work Marilyn

Peeka
    Participant

I found the first one almost too ostentatious and classy for me to wear, almost like a jewel in itself. But still veeery nice.

But this second one…wow wow wow!! Silk… my weak spot! This time the body in it becomes the jewel! (agreed with Stone ab the whole like the top)
    Any girl wearing this during the action (if it's possible?) will make me melt in seconds. Can't wait to feel her body against mine in this.

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you Roxy and Peeka.

Peeka, yes it's possible to keep it even during the action. They made it possible with the black dress.
    Thank you for your comments.

Marilyn
    Participant

corset.jpg

This is my first attempt with the bodystocking map.
    This is to work as 1 piece only, then the corset and the stockings in separated, so the girls can use the corset with other bottoms.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Excellent! absolutely beautiful Marilyn  cant wait till its in the shop  keep up the  great work

Nat33
    Participant

Thank you Roxy and Peeka.

Peeka, yes it's possible to keep it even during the action. They made it possible with the black dress.
    Thank you for your comments.

No Marilyn, it's not possible with the shemales  :'(
    This only works with some pampered poses !!!
    I had already tried there long time ago even the micro skirt you can't wear it like girls in fuck mode Grrrrr
    Why ? I don't know but all Shemales can perform a pole dance with their huge sex drawn forward 

Peeka
    Participant

Ok, so I'll be happy enough if a girl can have it on.

And for the last corset… beautifull again!
    How about maybe stockings with black border as it is and same red (w/o patchwork) for the rest? (or just make those two options available to buy)

Nat33
    Participant

For that operates in mode sex the outfits should be done with maps “stokings” or “bodystokings”
    The only outfits who works for me in “sex clothing” is the “Leather corset set” from Jeanona.(made with the bodystokings map I think)
    By always against the same problem with our sex(shemales), there must be a panty in mode “street clothing”  :-[

Lover
    Participant

Great job Marilyn. I know it will cost me some A$ but they are worth it

Anonymous

Another fine piece of design Marilyn, makes one hesitate whether to admire the harmonious  Black and Red patterns on the front or to untie the lace and pull it of the back.

I find both versions of the golden dress appealing as picturing the effect of silk softly brushing the smooth skin under matches the sparks ignited by the crinky fabric rubbing it.

hukk
    Participant

Another nice design Mari'. The little red bow at the bottom makes this a winner. Keep at it. 

Anonymous

like the corset but more than that I like the little red dress.  That's my next buy I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.