Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I echo the others…..we miss you as designer, but most important as friend! best wishes for your RL!

Marilyn
    Participant

Thank you greatly for your kind words and support!
    I don't know if i'll create more clothes… I'm feeling really rusty.
    I might give it a try. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Your rusty, is everyone else's best efforts.   Welcome back Girl.  Hugs.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Can I put an order in for a Terry Towel dressing gown in light green.  Not sure if its possible, but was thinking along the same lines as the men's  gals shirt you did.

Bet the guys would like one too. 

Lover
    Participant

You're rusty – does it mean we see red-brown dresses soon? lol… Don't give it a try, just do. We all know, the outcome will be amazing. It might be expensive for me, but I have to admit, the girls need new fashion

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thank you greatly for your kind words and support!
    I don't know if i'll create more clothes… I'm feeling really rusty.
    I might give it a try. 

It doesn't matter if you will create new stuff or not…..I'm happy to see you here again and it's a beautyful Christmas gift!

bluedenim
    Participant

Your work has been wonderful so far Marylin, Have a Happy Christmas.
    xxxxxxxx

Marilyn
    Participant

Thanks BrandyBee, Lover, HB and Blue.
    Happy Christmas to all of you.

Quick question. Been ages since I tried to create clothes… I got in the editor and the featured user in this case was me – Marilyn… everything was ok so far…

image.jpg

However when I got in the editor, my avatar is the model and well she gets naked… is this normal? I don't agree with this new feature of having someone's avatar as model (naked).

I closed the game and had someone else as featured… did the same to get in the editor and he was naked. It's a bit annoying especially if I want to design clothes for girls and have a guy appearing 5 times… I have to reload the game until I have a random female player as featured user…

Marilyn
    Participant

Plus… I can't rotate the character… how am I supposed to design the back of a dress if I can't see it???… And I can't move the camera to see the legs or the whole body.

Well I guess that the Dev team has just closed the door to all of us amateur designers of Achat. Impossible to design clothes with this new system.

prias
    Participant

I have the same problem, I was working on some new clothes (lingerie, denim torn short…) and I can't test my stuff, it's annoying!

Lover
    Participant

I wouldn't say they closed the door, but they didn't make it easy. As the editor is linked with the avi on the screen, it's troublesome to use it sometimes. It's on our to do- list for AChat to change it. They just could add a button for the editor, like they did with pose editor.

Brandybee
    Participant

I didn't know that.  That's terrible.  My avi is shown NAKED!

I don't even do that on my profile!  I feel violated!!

Marilyn, Prias I do hope you have reported your difficulties to the Dev Team.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Welcome back
    Marilyn

Glad to see you back we missed you and your great  creations.

prias
    Participant

@Foxy: No not yet I just saw the problem, I came back from a long step aside and wanted to celebrate that by a new design and saw I couldn't. Well I could always do sthg starting from one of my former design but it will not be funny. I'm going to report that to Tom soon.

I believe it's in their interest as Marylin designs are clearly the best sellers in here (mine are not bad sellers neither)

Brandybee
    Participant

I have reported the issues and asked if the featured user can be disassociated from the editor and if our designers can the control back. As soon as I hear anything I will pass it on.

Good to see you both back again and willing to design for us again. We do appreciate it and have missed you.

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Well I am new to the fact that Marilyn you are THE Marilyn who designs clothing here and  Prias I am new to you as well.
    First I wish to welcome you both back and to say as a person who is very much so addicted to clothes here and irl that I think I have almost all the hottest ones they offer in the shop (lol). I do agree with the others that I hope they fix the stumbling block they have acquired causing you both a hindrance in creating more sexy, classy and beautiful clothes. I wish you both the best in your quest and hope the issues is quickly handled. Now all there is left to say is HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU BOTH!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.