Skip to content

Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marilyn’s Fashion Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,140 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

Thanks to all of you. I like the suggestions and I have some ideas too. However I'll wait for the dev team to fix the editor.

@leighdeexxx It's a pleasure to meet you! Thank you so much for your warm words. Happy New Year to you!

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Thanks to all of you. I like the suggestions and I have some ideas too. However I'll wait for the dev team to fix the editor.

@leighdeexxx It's a pleasure to meet you! Thank you so much for your warm words. Happy New Year to you!

You are most welcome, and I just left you a public message in the other feed about designs. I think you are pretty awesome at what you do; considering the work that goes into it. Keep up the fab-u work 

Marilyn
    Participant

You are most welcome, and I just left you a public message in the other feed about designs. I think you are pretty awesome at what you do; considering the work that goes into it. Keep up the fab-u work 

Thank you, my dear! 
    Honestly I miss the old system where we could work on some clothes. Guess that I have to wait to have it fixed first before I come up with some new ideas for clothes.

ginger86
    Participant

Love some of your designs , id love to see more tight pants and deimn designs

leighdeexxx
    Participant

Thank you, my dear! 
    Honestly I miss the old system where we could work on some clothes. Guess that I have to wait to have it fixed first before I come up with some new ideas for clothes.

will be patiently waiting

Marilyn
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the editor is still the same (as mentioned above.). I haven't logged in game for a good while and I was wondering if anyone could give me that information here.

Thanks

Lover
    Participant

Yes, it's still the same.

Marilyn
    Participant

Oh well.

Thanks, Lover.

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,

Just to send a big kiss to Marilyn  :-*
    Hoping AChat do something more professional for our designers, I don't know but an inteface made for it would be nice.
    Because they are very good in the poses but less  in the clothes !

Kisses to the dev's guys of AChat also  :-* 

prias
    Participant

they changed the interface, it's back to the old one. I just wait until next month to design again. I think it will be welcomen if Marylin do it too as the update release rate seems to have drop (talking about that, any news concerning that issue?).

PS: that doesn't mean I'll come back online to play

Nat33
    Participant

Une grosse bise à Prias aussi  :-*
    Revenez nous faire des trucs tous les deux car là mes habits sont usés et la lingerie, j'en parle même pas 

traduction in FrenGlish by Nat:

Come back Marilyn and Prias…quick, we need NEW clothes and lingerie 

Lover
    Participant

@ Prias: You've got a new interface? I still have the old (bad) one

Marilyn
    Participant

Hello my dear Nat33. Thanks for the kind message. A big kiss back to you.

Thanks for the reply, Prias. I haven't checked it myself. I might install the game today to check then if it's back to normal.

prias
    Participant

in fact it's quite simple, log you on your character and then log you out, once you've done that type “tex” on the chat window, it will launch the old interface

Marilyn
    Participant

Thanks Prias.

In fact I did that by mistake after logging out this morning from game. Logged briefly and after logging out I figured out that if you login and then logout, you have the old editor. Which is nice.

I had some free time and decided to clean the dust… Honestly I feel rusty, but here it goes.

Still need to complete the back though.

Feedback is welcome like always.

corset.jpg

I might mremove the bow… Not 100% happy with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.