Skip to content

Marlene’s Boutique

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Marlene’s Boutique

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MarleneM
    Participant

HI! I just designed my first clothing. That was fun i want to do more, but before tell me what do you think about it 

image-screen194952-4E23_577FDF7D.jpg

Edit by BB to resize pic

Lover
    Participant

Hi MarleneM,
    I like your fashion, well done! Just for my opinion, the skirt is little too bright. The top is fantastic

MarleneM
    Participant

Thank you all!

It shouldn't look so bight/silicony… I don't know why it happened, but when i loaded it into the game it started looking like that. The image did look a lot more like tissue. Is there any setting i am doing wrong? How can i fix it?

dirtyElena
    Participant

You need to load a Heightmap on top to make the fabric apear as you intend. If you have further problems feel free to PM me.

Greetings
    Elena

MarleneM
    Participant

Thanks. I tried with height map, and i see that black and white images work better.

I did a second clothing, here it is:

Lover
    Participant

Great work Keep on Marlene

MarleneM
    Participant

So… i'm actually having more fun with the pose editor though i still cant make decent transitions between one variation and another. Here's something i did, they're all work in progress, i just did the basic animation.

Lover
    Participant

oh I love it!!!

MarleneM
    Participant

new bra & panties. not really sure about them anyway…

MarleneM
    Participant

Hello, it has been a long time since i write here last time. I noticed the game doesn't allow anymore to create custom poses, do you know why or when it will be working again?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.