Skip to content

Medjai’s Love Clinic

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Medjai’s Love Clinic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    medjai
    Participant

Inspired by Adera, thanks sweety  , I decided to open this new thread where patients and nurses will be able to tell their adventures and experiences inside th clinic.

I'll start with a description of what u'll see once u enter:

Blue carpet and white walls, in front of you the counter with the beautiful chief nurse Adera who will welcome you and make u feel cofortable explaining what we do here and what treatments we provide but try to pay attention to what she says, you can be asily distracted by her sexy curves 
    On the right you find a confortable red big couch and 2 red lounge-chairs, glass table in the middle bith a big bowl of condoms.
    Next to the counter we have a corridor where u can find the locker room, doctor's office, consultatiion room 1,2,3 and 4. At the end of the corridor we have bathroom, and relax room for staff only with big screen tv with a big black couch, coffe machine, a fridge, a small bed.

STAFF:

Doctor: Medjai
    Chief Nurse: Adera
    Nurses: Sexiliscious, Bluedenim, recent addiction sandra001

We still have openings for staff members feel free to apply 

medjai
    Participant

The doctor ran into Room 1 with nurses sexilicious and bluedenim and locked the door.

“Nurses please line up for unifrom inspection”

sexilicious
    Participant

*stands in front of Dr. Medjai wearing a naughty nurse outfit. placing my hands behind my back, my breasts push out even more so with the bra covering absolutely nothing important. the skirt is very short and any movement that makes the skirt ride up a bit shows that there is absolutely no clothing on under the skirt. the finishing touches include the nurse cap, white lacy stockings, and red heels. Standing there, I wait for the doctor to perform his inspection.*

medjai
    Participant

*the doctor gets close to nurse sexiliscious taking a good looking at her front and behind from head to toe. He gets in frontog her and slides his index finger on her unifrom from her shoulder to her breast, making sure to rub her nipple he keeps sliding down to her legs. ” Uniform in clean”
    He now drop to down and with both hands on her ankles he works his way up till his thumbs hit her groin. “Stockings are fine too”
    He now slip a hand under her breasts lifting it up a little and then let it drop down “Good tone”. Grabs both nipples with indexes and thumbs and pulls them up and down gently*

sexilicious
    Participant

*his touch makes my body tremble and push out to meet those exploring hands hoping for more contact*

NewGurl
    Participant

*his touch makes my body tremble and push out to meet those exploring hands hoping for more contact*

(sobbing)    I'm offended, I was left out Medjai!!!!    Horsey, doesnt love me  WWAAAAAAA!!!!

Adera
    Participant

I sigh in resignation, there he goes again, I hope our Doc's escapades doesn't make any problems for the donors.

I head back to the waiting donor “Sir, I'm sorry to tell you this but the doctor suddenly decided to make a random inspection of a few nurses, if no one is to your liking we can book a new time for you”.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I step into the clinic and look at nurse chief Adera talking whit donor. i can easly imagine what happend: Dr. medjai is busy whit his inspection again!

I walk to the front desk and look at nurse NG “Miss NG, this is the last time i come here friendly…..you are in late whit the rent….five months! had i send to you an order of eviction!?”

NewGurl
    Participant

OH No sir,  Maybe we could make an 'arrangement'  wink, wink

hentaiboy69
    Participant

*moving closer to nurse NG, lifting up her face whit my index finger under her chin*

mmmh, sound interessing…..go on, i'm listenig Miss!

medjai
    Participant

*starts flicking one nipple with the tip of his tongue while gently pinching the other one*

NewGurl
    Participant

Well, I could take you into a spare room and give you an 'examination'  Make sure all your parts are in good working order

bluedenim
    Participant

*stands in front of Dr. Medjai wearing a naughty nurse outfit identical to sexilicious'.  hands by my side, my blouse is open very low and my cleavage made more enticing by the complete lack of brassiere and my erect nipples poking through the thin material. The skirt is very short and any movement that makes the skirt ride up a bit shows the abundance of red hair that covers my young sweet pussy. the finishing touches include the nurse cap, white lacy stockings, and red heels. Standing there, I wait for the doctor to perform his inspection. That is if he survives Sexilicious in one piece!*

sexilicious
    Participant

*grabs hold of Dr. Medjai's head and holds it close to the breasts while moaning as he pleases my breasts*

medjai
    Participant

*grabs nurse bluedemis's wrist and pulls her closer to nurse sexiliscious, now they stand shoulder to shoulder. While sucking sexilisious nipples he grabs bluedenim's breast and starts inspecting it's tone with a gentle massage, feeling  that perky nipple he can't resist and starts pulling it waiting for a reaction*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.