Skip to content

Medjai’s Love Clinic

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Medjai’s Love Clinic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

I think i will stick on the “confused customer”, i just need to be back in the mood

PS : Arf missed Sexi online for a appointement

Adera
    Participant

I think i will stick on the “confused customer”, i just need to be back in the mood

Well then.

“I'm terribly sorry sir… our nurses are a bit busy at the moment”.

sexilicious
    Participant

lol urban just a bit hard to do appointments when the doc is checking the nurses out   must have excellent nurses around to bring customers back you know

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, sexi and blue are making a full check-up whit the doctor, NG had to pay the rent to me and Adera……well, she is trying to entertein the donors!
    Dr. Medjai, you need more nurse!

sexilicious
    Participant

lol hentai better go find some more nurses then to bring in here otherwise TOUGH lol

bluedenim
    Participant

*trying hard not to collapse with sheer ecstatic lust, squeeze Dr. Medjai's fingers with my pussy, then with my left hand squeezing his cock hard at the base then, although my hand can't close round such an organ, bringing it like a tight rubber ring up to the tip, letting go then starting fom the bottom and doing it again and again and again and slipping my right hand down from sexilicious' back tracing fine scratch marks in circles on her ass cheeks before parting them and rubbing her tight little puckered hole with my index finger*

medjai
    Participant

*having a hard time controlling him self from jumping both nurses he suddendly pushes his fingers deep inside and starts tickling they're most sensitive spots while closing to bludenim's face and gives her a deep, wet, hot french kiss*

Urban
    Participant

I have finally found an idea !! (no offence this character his rude and somewhat blunt)

*Sitting at the bar, inspector Barry “Dirty” O'Luster was in a bad mood, looking into his glass he was thinking about his attempt to infiltrate this “Sex Clinic” *
    *We need to follow the rules, try to gather some clues before rushing in as usual* had told him the Captain
    'That was a fucking bad idea' he muttered in anger. He was a police inspector not a kind of  hollywood freak !!!
    *he took a last sip into his glass and then drop the cash on the bar before leaving*
    'Time for the report now'

PS : The police is recruiting a Captain now :p

medjai
    Participant

I would like to give my nurses something like this

sexynursecostumes1.jpg

what do you think?  

Adera
    Participant

Good thing I'm a blonde. :

medjai
    Participant

Which one do u like chief nurse? I'll place an order immidiatly 

ofc we have readhead and brunette too 

NewGurl
    Participant

I like the black leather mini skirt

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmhh, i'd like to add some more suggestion

Adera
    Participant

I think I'm going with this outfit.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Glad you like it, Adera!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.