Skip to content

Medjai’s Love Clinic

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Medjai’s Love Clinic

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

I like this one

sexy-nurse-3.jpg

bluedenim
    Participant

Me too, I'll wear this one!

Urban
    Participant

so you deserve a howl 

NewGurl
    Participant

Its amazing how much this looks like Dr Madjai

bluedenim
    Participant

not what he's wearing at the moment in here with sexilicious & me lol!

NewGurl
    Participant

A Smile 

medjai
    Participant

*the doctor looks at both nurses: “Nurses pleas now turn around and bend over the bed I need to chek your basal temperature” he says with a smile on his face*

bluedenim
    Participant

*turns round, places hands on the bed parts legs and stands on tiptoe*

medjai
    Participant

*stunned but that sexy body he places one hand on blue's butt and massages it manly and full of desire*

Azrielle
    Participant

Nurse Azrielle stepped into the clinic with no expectations of being hired, though she did have her resume in hand. Wearing nothing more than a simple set of white scrubs and crocks on her feet. she made her way quickly over to the reception desk and waited for someone to notice her.

“This is rather strange that there's no one behind the recption desk.” Azrielle ponders as she hears a rythmic thumping sound comming from one of the examination rooms. She takes a step closer to the partly open door to get a better look.

Adera
    Participant

I hurriedly walk back to the reception area my high heels clicking on the floor, I stop short when I see a lone girl there with her back turned to me, maybe she's looking for work after having seen our advertisement? I look her up and down with a critical eye… seems alright from behind… though those rags will have to go and what's with those shoes. She wont be able to give our donors the extra service we offer like that, good thing we have loads of nurse outfits in all sizes here already.

I'm about to call out to her but I stop myself when I see her hesitantly walk closer to one of the rooms which door isn't properly closed. Well well… she might be in for a surprise now, we like to give the specifics of the job description here rather than in the advertisement. Good thing many of our donors are a bit exhibitionistic… some of them wouldn't even go into the rooms if we didn't prompt them too.

I tip toe my way back behind the reception desk without making too much noise and there I watch her with amusement as I can also hear the thumping from the room.

Azrielle
    Participant

Azrielle curiously looked beyond the partly open doorway and saw what appeared to be a very nicely endowed male being given a blow job by who could only be a nurse, as she was able to conclude from the nurse’s hat she was wearing.

(Giggle) Azrielle quietly expressed upon seeing both the nurse and the patient were completely nude. Azrielle was curious though, the platform high heel shoes lying on the floor amidst scattered clothing, did not look at all professional to her. Since she’d graduated from the Nurse’s College less than a month ago, it was scandalous to even be seen wearing shoes that resembled anything close to that…

Then her eyes fell upon what could only be a nurse’s uniform lying in a crumpled pile upon the floor! There was barely enough material to cover even one side of a nurse’s body and she could only imagine how much bare skin was left exposed.

”O M G !  This is a sex therapy clinic!” Azrielle spoke quietly to who she thought was only herself as she heard the tattle-tale click of high heels upon the floor behind her. She tried to look away from the nurse and patient engaged in oral sex, but was impressed by the nurse’s technique. She did nothing more than smile, as she’d learned years ago, fumbling in the back seat of her many boyfriend’s cars, how to give a truly impressive blow job while expending so little effort. The nurse’s own technique coupled with the fact that her patient appeared close to ejaculation was making her horny just watching him raise and lower his hips upon the examination table while holding the nurse's head by her hair.

While she heard the click of heels approaching her from behind, Azrielle could no longer resist the temptation and began fondling her own breasts through the plain white scrubs she was wearing, as if to mimic a voyeur at a peep show.

Adera
    Participant

I raise an eyebrow when I see her fondling herself from what she's so intently watching… hmm I think we might have us a new nurse here. I would think that the scene she is peeping at is quite hot judging from her own reactions.

I rummage around a little to find the papers needed and such, damn doc, now I'll have to do all of this myself and what about the work test? I quickly go through our standard job interview questions, some of which are quite personal, we need to see a medical examination and a visit to the gynecologist is preferred. After all that bothersome stuff we can do the more fun things, like finding her a really sexy uniform and I giggle softly at that.

I glance up and I notice that a man sitting in the waiting room is staring down my cleavage now that I stand bent over the desk to look at the papers, I bend over some more to tease him.

Azrielle
    Participant

Nurse Azrielle finds herself quite arroused by the display of affection shown by the nurse towards her patient, but she does manage enough self control to finally look away in time to see another nurse bent over the recption desk. Nurse Azrielle approached the reception desk with enthusiasm and with every step she took, she became aware of the bounce of her own breasts. Once she reached the reception desk, her nipples were taught against the cups of her bra and not so discretely they were also showing through the fabric of the scrubs she was wearing. Nurse Azrielle noticed the stark contrast between her own apparel and the downright naughty looking nurse's uniform the nurse behind the recption desk was wearing.

“Excuse me, I am Nurse Azrielle, and I would like to submit my resume for consideration.” Azrielle stated calmly, or so it seemed with her outside voice, while her inside voice was racing a mile a minute to decadent wisps and flashes of images bounding through her mind in rapid successsion.

Adera
    Participant

I look her up and down as she approaches me, giving her a smile… which widens when I notice her excitement. A glance to the man in the waiting room shows him watching her with obvious interest. I accept her resume and quickly reads the important parts and it all seems more than fine.

I look back at her, giving her a reassuring smile “I think you're just what we are looking for, well, as long as you enjoy the extra service we give our patients here” I say with a glint in my eyes. I continue to ramble on about various things and I show her the way to an office, where I ask her the more personal question some of which makes her blush prettily.

“If you decide to take the job we will help you select a… more appropriate nurse outfit” looking down at her scrubs meaningfully.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.