Skip to content

Medjai’s Love Clinic

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Medjai’s Love Clinic

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    CharmQ
    Participant

anybody here?.. ???

sexilicious
    Participant

everyone must be a bit busy who is manning the desk to take in new people lol

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a bit stucked!? it can happend!

CharmQ
    Participant

I know, but nevertheless…

sexilicious
    Participant

so how can i be of service then charm since the staff seems to be a bit busy

Pafe
    Participant

A light rapping on the door… knock, knock, knock

“Hello?”  I peek inside the door.. “is there anyone here?”

bluedenim
    Participant

so how can i be of service then charm since the staff seems to be a bit busy

Nurse sexilicious, put some clothes on before you man the desk! *throws uniform across the hall and jumps into own panties*

sexilicious
    Participant

oh my bad i forgot *speaks to charm* sure hope you don't mind sir *puts uniform back on*

Adera
    Participant

Too many nurses and far too few customers, come on girls you have to do a better work than this.

sexilicious
    Participant

*does a quick run outside and dances around the light poles and goes back inside*

CharmQ
    Participant

I think I can wait for Adera a little bit more… 

Adera
    Participant

I think I can wait for Adera a little bit more… 

Oh, you know I'm a tgirl CharmQ? I like to tread lightly when I'm unsure how someone feels about it. I was on the look out for one of our female nurses to take care of you.

bluedenim
    Participant

*Appears from treament room only slightly dishevelled shaking long red hair over her uniform*

*notices Charm waiting “im”patient ly and turns on her best smile*

“Hallo Sir, sorry to keep you waiting, if you'd like to follow me, I'll make you comfortable and explain the procedure”

medjai
    Participant

The dr is in his office doing paperwork and hears steps coming from the locker room, he raises his head and see nurse Sexilicious running naked and nurse Bluedemin chasing her with her uniform, he giggles, stands up and walks to the the door and peeks at what's happening in the waiting room.

A new patient! Three nurses already there trying to catch his attention….My nurses are the best! But where is the new one? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet and I don't know how was her interview with Adera. For now I'll just stay here and see what happens, should be intersting watching who's gonna win this patient 

medjai
    Participant

I'm closing this thread due to personl reasons, it's not a form of protests, I'm doing this for me and the person I love.

THREAD CLOSED!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.