Skip to content

Room Idea. Meet and Greet Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Room Idea. Meet and Greet Rooms

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Some years ago we had a general chat. Everybody, who was on in game, could talk to everybody. For me, it was a crazy mess lol…
    But AChat could work like that when it comes to a meeting room. Set up several chat rooms, eg Lobby, Bar, Chamber…

You click on the tab and can talk to everyone who is there. Also you see those who are online. The game doesn't have to be completely reworked, from the past we know several chats are possible and you could always switch from one chat(room) to another.

Calid32
    Participant

Nice to see this kind of effort to improve the socializing.  I went by the town square just a few minutes ago, everyone was asleep since its the middle of the night.  but i'll try to drop by again in the near future.  We all must show support if we want things to succeed and improve.

AusWoody
    Participant

G’Day Callid,
    Sorry i missed you in the square earlier, unfortunately as you said
    it was the middle of the night somewhere and i was AFK

also its very quiet over xmas ppl having time with family and friends IRL

i look forward to meeting you there in the near future
    Pachacuti and the swedish chef will look after you 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I totally support this idea, SukiSlut, a common space is something I asked till my first day here, too bad AChat didn't had take it in consideration till now! But more people ask for it, more there is a chance we can have it, at last!

Misdevious
    Participant

I may be one of the few not interested in this.  I chose achat for the limits to interaction.  So hopefully if they do implement this, it will be optional.

Lover
    Participant

There may be many not interested in this. This is why I say, we have to be able to choose what we do. I just want the choice, not a duty. Often you just want to talk to one or two friends

Lover
    Participant

lol look at his topic. It’s a prove that AChat is listening to our ideas sometimes 🙂

Vaughan

Achat now has a number of public meeting rooms. Access is gained in the Achat Mall section where you arrive on log in to the game. See Squares as below for room access.

WINTER

SUMMER

CITY affectionately nicknamed “New York” by our members

CITY affectionately nicknamed “Amsterdam” by our members

NIGHT SHIFT affectionately nicknamed “Red Light” by our members

We are expecting an upgrade in the future – March 2022 – where there will be a party room for unlimited participants and the ability to have private functions.
    It is believed the room will be a paradise location – possibly a beach with Tiki Bars – MULLALOO BEACH

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.