Skip to content

Meeting Place and Shemales

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Meeting Place and Shemales

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Just a simple idea for the Meeting Place.

Change the colour of the names above Shemales so I don’t have to say that I’m a Shemale, like all the bloody time. Change it to any other colour. Pink Perhaps. (Sorry Peeka) 😀

And also while I’m here, a notice saying that this is a virtual site and people might not be what they seem. I.E. Shemales might be Guys in RL.

The amount of peeps saying hi to me and then just leaving when I say I’m a shemale (and then a Guy in RL) is, well, annoying. It is getting a little depressing now and I like the Meeting Places. This little addition of the colour would make all our lives in there so much better.

Oh, one more thing. Off topic. (Sorry) :

🙂 I saw a Guy who was going around every single Girl / Gurl and cold calling. Until he got to a group of girls. LOL. They accepted the Call and started to dance. And then just continuously started to slap the Bastard. Saying “Cold Calling is Rude.” LOL. I couldn’t stop laughing. Thing is, the idiot still carried on cold calling.

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 (I still have a little laugh to myself when I think of this). 😀

So, yeah change the Text Colour for Shemales.. Make it easier to spot us. Or avoid us. Take your pick.

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Zuzannah,

Yes they are a problem with shemales like in real life, we have a… ” surprise” 8)
    I don’t like too much the idea for a différent color I prefered to see the profil or a little profil with “Shemale” “Girl” or “Man” for example or behind the name, S, G, M .
    But the different color for the different gender is good too.
    I don’t play in the FCA ‘”Fucking Colds Arena” I only accept dance and drink at the table and look all these people naked on a bed under tbe snow ;D

I accept sometimes the colds invites and I fuck the guy direct in room, I don’t like that ( I’m passive) but I have all the poses of the game and some MS pose are very hard for an 100% hétéro man ;D

For some it’s the first time with a TS, some don’t like and others loves it’s the life 8)
    The slap in dance is very good too 😉

Brandybee
    Participant

Hey Zuz,  the colour coding is a good idea  (but wickedly, I must admit I say I'm a shemale if asked  lol )

I have seen those girls in action too.  They surround the culprit and he either has to log out or accept the pose and gets  wacked  LMAO

Perfect lesson in manners if you ask me.  😮 😮

Anonymous

Just a simple idea for the Meeting Place.

Change the colour of the names above Shemales so I don't have to say that I'm a Shemale, like all the bloody time.  Change it to any other colour.  Pink Perhaps.  (Sorry Peeka) 

And also while I'm here, a notice saying that this is a virtual site and people might not be what they seem.  I.E. Shemales might be Guys in RL.

The amount of peeps saying hi to me and then just leaving when I say I'm a shemale (and then a Guy in RL) is, well, annoying.  It is getting a little depressing now and I like the Meeting Places.  This little addition of the colour would make all our lives in there so much better.

Oh, one more thing.  Off topic. (Sorry)  :  I saw a Guy who was going around every single Girl / Gurl and cold calling.  Until he got to a group of girls. LOL.  They accepted the Call and started to dance.  And then just continuously started to slap the Bastard. Saying “Cold Calling is Rude.”  LOL.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Thing is, the idiot still carried on cold calling.      (I still have a little laugh to myself when I think of this). 

So, yeah change the Text Colour for Shemales..  Make it easier to spot us.  Or avoid us.  Take your pick.

i agree with the color coding. a lot of sites use blue for men, pink for girls, and purple for shemales. i don't go in the meeting place because of this problem. had a guy invite me for sex not realizing i was a shemale. i don't like to disappoint people and i really don't like having my time wasted.

Lover
    Participant

The colouring is a great idea. They also could show letters in diff colours, like F, S M

LMAO..those girls are great. What a pity I haven't seen it

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best thing can be to have access to bio when we are in the meeting place, I think!

Ok, color help, but the orientation still remain a problem to solve or you want to add color even for ethero, bi and gay/lesbian!? awww….c'mon….it's a pain!

Zuzannah
    Participant

Adding a bio would be ok.  But it has to be quick doesn't it.  At least with a colour scheme you would instantly know if that person is Female or Shemale.  HB you must have had a guy come up to you thinking that you are a Girl. (If you have ever been in there that is).

If there would be a little note about yourself it's got to be like the one in the square.  And not took off your profile.  Maybe activated by a double click on the person you are interested in, instead of putting in on the menu when you single click a person.

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

Don’t forget that 90% of people don’t read/listen/talk and want to fuck right away because it is urgent for them to empty their balls or… not but they want to play quickly : 🙂

Long live to the colds and quickies !

Rukya
    Participant

Hmmm… not sure it’s a goos idea to have colors for names . I mean , in real life you dont walk in the street with a sign “i’m a trans” over your head . 🙂

Anonymous

Hi,

Don't forget that 90% of people don't read/listen/talk and want to fuck right away because it is urgent for them to empty their balls or… not but they want to play quickly  :

Long live to the colds and quickies !

lol

Anonymous

Best thing can be to have access to bio when we are in the meeting place, I think!

Ok, color help, but the orientation still remain a problem to solve or you want to add color even for ethero, bi and gay/lesbian!? awww….c'mon….it's a pain!

in theory a good idea but 80% of the people don't fill out their profiles anyway. and even then a lot of it is all fake.

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, in real you don't go to the arket to fuck with everyone lol… here it's the only reason for many to go there

Zuzannah
    Participant

Showing a profile is probably the way forward.  BUT, my idea of the colours is what…….?  A step in the right direction.

Start showing different colours for different genders.  Hey,  It's a start.

As for RL.  This isn't.  Having these colours will stop guys, girls, gurls even,  asking or even cold calling the wrong person.  All the ACHAT team need to do is try it.  After all the Meeting place is still in Test Phase.  If it works Cool.  If it doesn't (And why shouldn't it) remove it, simple.

Rukya
    Participant

Well if they add colors , they need to add one for hétéro men , one for gays , one for hétéro women , one for lesbians , one for hétéro shemales , one for gay shemales ( sorry i dont know if we say gay or lesbian for shemales ) , and of course , one each for bisex ( men , women , shemales ).

This way it could avoid an hétéro man to ask sex to a lesbian by exemple . It seem little complicated to me to do so many colors .

Zuzannah
    Participant

All I am saying is FOR A START.  Different colours for each Gender.

Do that first.  Then worry about the orientation for peeps later on.  (I'll let someone else Suggest that).

Little Steps.  Not huge big ones.

All I was suggesting was people could recognise who is a girl and who is a Shemale.  Not their Sexual orientation!  I haven't even mentioned that in this post. 

Three Colours.  Three Genders.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.