Skip to content

Meeting place for 3 months and 12 months users

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Meeting place for 3 months and 12 months users

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

QUOTE ” I’m Liking the VIP room idea more and more.
    If its advertised on the login screen AChat will make 10 bucks a pop everytime someone buys a pass
    And the VIP room can get all the new stuff and we would be the BETA testers, instead of just tossing it out there like they do now.

P.S. OH and the VIP room needs to be a bar. The Achat Bar&Grill come to mind ;D ”

I really love that but for the moment I think that the Vaughan solution is the best.
    Not easy if you have “le sang chaud” “hot blood!” but me I know that work 🙂

Honeybatcher
    Participant

QUOTE “I’m Liking the VIP room idea more and more.
    If its advertised on the login screen AChat will make 10 bucks a pop everytime someone buys a pass
    And the VIP room can get all the new stuff and we would be the BETA testers, instead of just tossing it out there like they do now.

P.S. OH and the VIP room needs to be a bar. The Achat Bar&Grill come to mind ;D ”

Me Three……….

Kisska19
    Participant

I support the idea of making the meeting place only to premium users, but there is one sore But! You all currencies the dollar or the euro, and what do I do when my currency is the Russian ruble) I, for example, is very difficult to buy a premium ticket for the whole year, because it is the price of half my salary a month, do not forget that the prices are different everywhere))
    can someone be rich, but I unfortunately do not))) I think to make a meeting place for premium users than not 3 and for 1 month. I think not everyone vikkee wants to buy a premium  for a month, to annoy people)
    Sorry for my English, I hope you will understand me correctly, thank you.

Lover
    Participant

I like the idea of “our” bar too – but does anybody really believe this will stop idiots from harrassing? This only will make it harder to ban people.

Sarah, you said it: The internet is full of trolls. No matter if free or prem members.

Vaughan said it several times: The only way to deal with such fools is ignoring

@Kisska19
    : We do understand you 🙂

vika92
    Participant

Kisska as always exaggerated, in Russia there are no such low salaries. A credit card, it is easily paid, still there is Yandex money and many other methods. I in general would cancel free users, in a game would be children less.

Lydiarose
    Participant

I'm Liking the VIP room idea more and more.

I know they have VIP places in other games, all achat would have do is have the same as they have how and have month, 3 months, or year  with VIP pass and that would leave it up to the person if they want to play with or with out VIP pass    

Momma_andrea
    Participant

” I like the idea of “our” bar too – but does anybody really believe this will stop idiots from harrassing? This only will make it harder to ban people.

Sarah, you said it: The internet is full of trolls. No matter if free or prem members.

Vaughan said it several times: The only way to deal with such fools is ignoring

@Kisska19
    : We do understand you 🙂 ”

I really don’t care one way or the other about “Fucktard”. I want my bar, and I want it to cost something so the random that has nothing invested can’t just stroll in and fuck it up. I like the idea of VIP’s getting stuff first and testing it. And maybe, just maybe our bar has music ;D

swapna
    Participant

what about a room for premium users having 100+ poses? ,well the achat moderators can decide the number ,just my opinion,because there are few users who are using this game less than 3 months and using it very decently need to justice to them .

Rakas
    Participant

Premium Meeting Places for just premium users is very good idea

Fullyno
    Participant

Good day A-chat community! i would like to ask if t here is possibility to make one Zone map only for premium users, it would be great for avoiding some persons who are creating alts for annoying other people, lot of new players come to us and making our life harder with cold invites or standing right in front of us even if we asked them politely to step aside, thank you for your time and thanks for your answers.

It’s mostly about ppl like Ciro5 who been banned but he is still creating alts and coming back…

Best regards concerned citizen Fully.

Elle_C
    Participant

I've encountered scummy sorts. I'm sure an upset harasser can make your life miserable if they're dedicated enough. But, like trolls, if you ignore them, most gradually get tired, bored and discouraged. What they want is your attention. A pay wall (premium membership) won't slow them down for long.

I'm sure you can think of many negatives to a premium-only area. Two big ones that would keep me away are:
    (a) cannot enjoy time with my non-premium friends there; and
    (b) cannot meet true newcomers on trial accounts; and
    (c) cannot “experiment” with my friends using an alternate personas at a low cost.

Pandorra
    Participant

But you could still decide where to go.
    So this does not exclude any brave attempt to go to a free for all area. But it would give another option you could feely choose, so I am all for it. Premium Spa for the win.
    Your points are not valid as you could stlll go to get harassed but you could avoid it too, which you apparently cannot now.

Corta
    Participant

so, like I said to you before..
    while it's not a -bad- idea… it does leads to a fiery hell-scape of pointlessness.

firstly, you wanna take everyone with a short fuse and cram them into a single room?
    .. yeah, great idea. :  after a week, it'll be drama central.. and a ghost town shortly after.

..not to mention that this room wouldnt change a damn thing.
    the trolls get banned every few days, so they've already got starer prem forever.
    they wont even last long enough to hit cut-off and have to do those few clicks to make a new one.

you dont need a hug-box, you need a better block button.
    needs to mute the both of you and replace both of you with paper cut-outs.
    no yelling, no listening in, no peeping and nothing in your face.
    done. easy. good-night.

Venus_15
    Participant

I agree with Corta for a better block button
    By the way, i remember the time where i was an ugly and stupid free user rowing hard to engage conversations…
    Lest's give to free users a chance to have fun, don't isolate you in a private area. So many lovely peoples deserves to be known!
    Trolls are not so difficult to avoid after all!
    Kisses!

Pandorra
    Participant

From all the multi-player-rooms I fairly only use the poker room. Guess why?
    Because it is a pretty idiot free zone. And guess why?
    Because it is not open for freebies.
    Concept proven.

I don't have a short fuse. I simply don't want to waste my precious time with crappy trolling idiots. Who ever likes could still do. Therefore there's no sense to argue against an option for those who don't.

Spa for the win!

I won't mind a kill switch or mute button for trolls though.

And yes, I am pretty well aware not every freebie is a crappy trolling idiot. But the other way around almost entirely.
    So I'd like to have the option to choose where to go to if this would be a prem-only-MP. All for it!
    If it would be like beach volley ball it would be azome!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.