Skip to content

Member Ranking

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Member Ranking

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    sm3369
    Participant

Does anyone know exactly what drives a members ranking in the Achat member pool ? At one time I got as high as #48, now I seem to have drifted all the way to the back. I thought this was driven solely by what you spend in the shop, but apparently, there are other factors that drive this. Does anyone know?

Bluedenim & NewGurl, I know that you two are ranked very high because when I search for partners the two of you always come up on the first page!!! Kisses girls.

🙂 🙂 🙂

bluedenim
    Participant

I didn't even know there was a ranking, where is it? Achat member pool? where is that?

Steph, you've lost me and as to where I am or how I got there, I've no idea, it can't be based on room-time, I'm lucky if I get 4/week and usually with NG too.

I NG xxx

Rukya
    Participant

i never saw any ranking in achat 

sexilicious
    Participant

i think the ranking has to do with the amount of gifts given or sent from a person. just speculating but i know when i at that one point in my life on achat had gotten a lot of gifts i was up to the first page and now i'm way back in the back. guess that means i get to hide in my cabin might have to put blankets over the glass so i have the privacy to myself hehe wouldn't want just anyone coming across my cabin and getting a very hot show of me and my toys lol

Rukya
    Participant

where is this ranking ?

sexilicious
    Participant

if i'm understanding correctly it is the order of the ppl that appear when you look for just male, female, shemale, or all of them together

hentaiboy69
    Participant

isn't it just a big waste of work to do it!? honestly, i don't say why we need it! anyway……i don't care of it IMO

Rukya
    Participant

hehe , if its only that , its no use lol

bluedenim
    Participant

I don't accept gifts and I don't give them, so that can't be it!

sexilicious
    Participant

well that strikes out my suggestion lol so i don't know why ppl are put in that order

Bear
    Participant

Males it is scrip driven by gifting… a fact confirmed when the only time I showed on the first page was when I helped  a non-premium out for a couple of months. think in that time period I gifted close to 4k ( I had excess laying around at that moment)… my room play was not increased, in fact probably reduced from where it had been months before… when I was roomed easily 3-4 hours a day constantly. The top position earlier this year was a noob who was spending an exorbitant volume on dates…

perhaps the matter has changed recently…

As to females… couldn't answer that.. originally speculated gift driven  or scrip on hand…
    It has been suggested as to activity and number of partners roomed…. perhaps due to the  ranking slot on your home page of those on your lists. That though would not explain my jump,… since I was rooming with but one partner at that time.

Lover
    Participant

We talked about this one year ago, one idea: Your financial status
    The more money you have, the higher you are

sm3369
    Participant

I didn't even know there was a ranking, where is it? Achat member pool? where is that?

Steph, you've lost me and as to where I am or how I got there, I've no idea, it can't be based on room-time, I'm lucky if I get 4/week and usually with NG too.

I NG xxx

Blue, to see the members & how they're ranked, go to http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com, & at the top of the page, click “members”. Members will appear 12 to a page, from the higest to the lowest. You're ranked at #60, out of a few hundred thousand members. That's pretty good. Anyway, I used to worry all the time where I was ranked, but not anymore. It's really kind of a vain thing. I posted this because I am just curious what drives the rankings.

sm3369
    Participant

where is this ranking ?

Rukya, to see the members & how they're ranked, go to http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com, & at the top of the page, click “members”. Members will appear 12 to a page, from the higest to the lowest.

sm3369
    Participant

We talked about this one year ago, one idea: Your financial status
    The more money you have, the higher you are

Lover, I thought this was also driven by what you own from the shop.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.