Skip to content

Member Ranking

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Member Ranking

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Urban
    Participant

Friendlist or contact list size maybe ?

bluedenim
    Participant

don't think that works, I try to limit my friends and I've seen lots of people with dozens……….

Lover
    Participant

No size of lists…
    and defintely nothing to do with creating your account… I know I was higher classified when having more A$ and went lower after gifiting and purchasing… so the idea we had last year (I think it was bobbler) with “ordered by A$” is true….
    I'll get a hint soon, cause I have to renew my membership. And yes, I will do!

sexilicious
    Participant

well lover be a shame if you can't switch outfits that you have gotten lol i know when i see whenever mine is up i'm like bummer can't switch outfits like i want till i get the membership renewed lol

Lover
    Participant

Sexi, think I haven't been unique. I still am premium, so I can choose my clothes ( and even throw away for you). But my membership is finishing soon, then I'm gonna renew it – that means, I get new A$ – of course I still have money, I'm working hard 

Bear
    Participant

That doesn't make sense to me Lover… in my case there have been times when I sat low on the list and was cash heavy…

The ONLY time I have ever moved was the month I assisted a friend with clothing and membership. Since then I slowly sank back down into the  middling area… even though now I have on hand then at that time.

Lover
    Participant

Bear, still we don't really know it, so we're stiring in the fog…
    But only cause you're having heavy cash doesn't mean to be high on list. Other can have more as you.

Though they can have changed their rule of listing. It's simple to sort any database.

sexilicious
    Participant

a fog huh that means no one can see very well  : so i can do almost anything 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

rank in membership change everyday……dunno if it depends  on gifting other users….

sexi, fog is perfect if you wanna do something nasty whitout anyone looking at you, even if they are near you! 

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe yep hentai and wouldn't you hate to find out that i was doing something nasty and you were right there close lol but oh bummer you missed it

Lover
    Participant

Today I renewed my membership and stayed on my last position on the list (though I know it has changed last year after renewing).
    So, sorting rules are not depending on
    – duration of membership
    – A$
    – shop purchases

TightFit74
    Participant

I think it has to do with an average of spending over the time you have been here. That includes gifting as well as spending money in the shop. Like others here on the forum, I have been here for a while and I remember being on the first page of the search list.I am now towards the middle after a spike in the fall last year.
    Watch carefully who are on the first page of search results. Often they are new members (fairly new), who just became a member and spent loads of cash to stock up on outfits and clothes. After a few weeks, you see them slowly to the back of the list. Logical because when you spend a lot of cash in the early days of your emmbership, avergae dollars per day will be high.
    It works the same as in the forum. You can look up how many post someone everages per day. If I would start posting here today and do 10 posts, I would have a high average. If I wouldn't post for another 9 days, my average would sink back to 1… Now, the longer the duration of time, the smaller the deviation is.
    Those are my thoughts about it..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hehe yep hentai and wouldn't you hate to find out that i was doing something nasty and you were right there close lol but oh bummer you missed it

sexi, are you sure i'm not doing nasty things to you meanwhile you are thinking the shadow did you see in the fog is me!? it can be a decoy, or maybe someone else!  :

Adera
    Participant

Tight, I think you might be very right about that.

sexilicious
    Participant

that might explain things tight  you can come to my room and i'll give you a prize for having the best possible answer  :

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.