Home Forums Erotic Stories Memoirs of a Cheating Wife

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RavanaNyx
    Participant

Memoirs of a Cheating Wife

Chapter 1
    Bradley

Talia wakes up at three thirty in the morning, something that is quite different when she finally gets to sleep. Looking at her phone she notices that her husband had not left any messages. Peter looks upon her as if she is nothing more than a prize to be seen by others. She does not fret about this nonsense any longer. Instead she picks up her phone and texts a friend.

Her: Are you busy right now?
    Bradley: No, I am free. What do you need?
    Her: How about a play date right now? You, me and the softness of my bed.
    Bradley: Be there in 10 minutes.
    Her: See you soon handsome.

Bradley, handsome as they come and even more doctrine in bed. Talia loves the way he makes her feel like she is wanted, needed and sexy. Her desires take over her whenever he is near. Nothing could be as exciting as cheating on her husband right now. The man never notices her when she leaves for a period nor when she comes back. Enough about that. now it is time to get ready.

She tosses her phone onto the bed as she freshens up. Going through her dresser drawer she pulls out her red silk lace teddy. Putting it on she hears her phone going off. Rushing over to see it is from Bradley, she reads the message.

Bradley: Traffic is bad going to be about 10 minutes late.
    Her: That is fine. I shall be here waiting for you. The front door will be unlocked.
    Bradley: I cannot wait to see you. It has been a long time.
    Her: Yes, it has.

She thinks to herself, as she continues to get ready. She fixes her bed knowing that she is going to make the ultimate sin. Being taken by Bradley in her marital bed, nothing happens there anyway. She gives off a chuckle while sitting on the bed. Her legs spread showing off her smooth bare core. She decided on no panties since she knew why of this late night tryst with Bradley.

His dark chocolate skin smooth as silk. Oh, how she loves running her fingers over his toned muscular build. He is a sexy man for his age. Thinking of how he understands her needs and wants is making her core wet. She knows she needs to wait for him to show up before she can get her fill. She was so hungry and right now Bradley is on her menu.

Lost in her thoughts of how much she was going to have fun. She did not realize the strong finger that ran between her lower lips. She lets out a soft moan before opening her eyes to see Bradley. A smile on his face when seeing her. She jumps up from the bed and into his strong arms. Planting a kiss onto his sweet tasting lips. Her legs wrapped around his waist, he gives her bare bottom a tight squeeze.

“I have missed you so much.”, she exclaimed.
    ‘And I have missed you too my little kitten.”, he replied in that sexy British accent.

She could not help it but to kiss him again. Her lips crashing down onto his giving him full entrance into her mouth. His tongue tangling together with hers, moans being heard from the both. She jumps down from his arms the look on his face shows the loss of their connection. She straightaway reaches for the hem of his shirt and pulls it up and over his head.

The purrs and growls coming from the pit of her stomach become louder, kissing and ravaging his bare chest. She could not help herself it has been so long since she was with Bradley. His scent always drove her crazy having to be with him each time she saw him but still had to be a lady in the process. Her mouth moves all over his chest and neck. Bradley just stands there letting her have her way.

She moves to his stomach, kissing each bulging muscle that makes up his prominent six-pack. Kneeling as she works her way down until she is completely sitting on the heels of her feet. She looks up at him, making sure it was okay for her to continue. The smirk and nod that Bradley gives exudes dominance. This is the one thing that she craves from Peter. Shaking her head to get him out of her mind, she goes back to the task at hand. Freely moving her hands to the front of his jeans, grasping on his manhood from the outside. Licking the fabric as if she was licking his bare flesh.

He let out a little groan. Reaching for his own pants, she begins to help him pulling them down until his massive erection springs to life right before her eyes. She does not wait for permission to taking the long, dark, hard meat in her hand. Slowly stroking his cock from the base to the tip. Her fingers do not even touch each other. She loves his warm flesh in her hand, the smell of his musk hitting her nose. Without a single thought she leans down and starts taking his chocolate orbs in her mouth.

She starts to suckle on one of his orbs, nuzzling her nose deeper into him. Taking a strong whiff as if he was her drug of choice. She smiles up at him, the sheer pleasure showing on his face. Moving to the other orb her mouth wrapped around pulling back just a little giving a slight tug. Her hand squeezing at the base of his thick rod while it begins to throb just a little in her hand. She knows he enjoying her worshipping every bit of his package.

She let the orb drop from her mouth, moving back as the sheen and glossiness from her saliva coats every inch of them. The strand still connected her and his sack together. She licks her lips, eyes glued to his needing to see his expression and pleasure that she is giving him written across his face.

“Do not stop now little kitten. Show me why you called me here tonight.”, he says in a low seductive growl.
    Nodding her head with a quick lick of her lips. “My pleasure, Sir.”, she states.

She moves to his huge mushroom cap, licking the spongy tip softly tasting that little pearl of liquid. Moaning in pure delight, she engulfs him completely in her mouth. Bobbing back and forth along his long rod. She relishes that it is made of steel and only gets harder the more she gives it pleasure. Her hands move to his bare ass, pulling him into her as she keeps suckling on her favorite lollipop.

His hips start moving each time she hits the base. Her nose hitting his pubic bone, making sure she knows she is to take him all down her throat. The slight gagging and coughing around his cock makes her wetter. Just touching his body turns her on. His hands pulling her hair into a tossed mess on top of her head, using it to guide her up and down. His hips jerking harder and faster, he holds her head still and she knows what is coming next.

“Open that sexy mouth of yours up wide kitten. Don’t make me tell you twice.”, he bellows.
    “Yes, Sir always.”, she tries to get out but the words are muffled.

His fingers finding their way to open her mouth up even more as he because to fuck her face. RIght now she is just his toy. Something to please himself for the time being. She knows a quick face fucking comes before she gets to ride that amazing pole of his. Holding back her gag reflexes, not wanting the face fucking to end so soon. Her body was so turned on by how he is just taking her. She looks up at him, drool escaping her mouth. Her eyes giving him all of what he needs to know. She was ready and so was he. Withdrawing from her mouth he guides her to the bed by her hair. She hastens on her knees following behind him. He has no intention of hurting her so it is never done without respect due to her.

Picking her up he tosses her onto the bed. She landed with a bounce before settling into a spot. She gives off a soft giggle. She cannot help being turned on by such a soft brute. He gets sits on his knees at the edge of the bed looking at her filled full of lust and wanting desire. She smiles up at him about to say something. Suddenly she is being pulled by her ankles until she is lying down on the soft mattress. Her lover, her Bradley, looking down at her with hunger filled eyes.

He lowers himself nestled between her thighs. Her core has been leaking since the minute she texted him. Looking up, he senses her arousal and smiles. He presses her legs part using his forearms. His fingers gently opening up her lower lips. She gasps as she feels his cool fingers on her warm sensitive skin. The silence in the room is replaced with the sound of him sniffing her flower. Taking in her scent just like she did to him.

She gasps at the feel of his moist warm tongue sliding from her opening to her sensitive little bud. She closes her eyes, tossing her head back, reveling in the sensation of his control. She does not move, letting him have control of what he does to her. His mouth moves closer to her lower lips, wrapping around them completely once his fingers are out of the way. The sensation of her lower half being sucked in harder by a sudden force. The snake like movement of his tongue sliding up and down finding her bud. Giving just a little flick of his tongue with each encounter.

She grabs the sheets looking down at him. His eyes darting up to hers, watching her movements. His teeth connect to her bud, her body starting to quiver beneath him. The attention he is giving her pussy right now sends explosive shock-waves throughout her body. His hands holding her hips down as loud moans escape her lips, while trying to fuck his tongue.

His tongue flicks her bud before snaking it is way into her core. Her body going into overdrive. Suddenly she can move her hips, his hands pulling them closer to his face. She bucks harder than normal, grabbing the sheets in her fists. Her body jerking, legs spread open wider. His tongue focusing on her bud, the most sensitive spot on her body right now. Emotions taking over, she cannot hold out much longer. She squirms and screams.

“YES BRADLEY, DO NOT FUCKING STOP. I AM COMING.”, she yells at the top of her lungs. The explosion of her orgasm high riding the wave. Bradley gets the first hint of her nectar on his lips with only sufficient time to open his mouth and start drinking the flood of sweet juices down his throat. He moans, feeling his pre cum starting to leak from his tip. He cannot take it any longer.

Her body still on the high of her orgasm, Bradley loses control, thrusting himself into her quivering cavern. Her tight walls squeezing his cock each time a wave hits her. Breaking through he slowly starts pumping in and out of her tight young pussy. She is younger than him by a few years and he loves how gumptious she is for him. Ambling until she looks at him with a huge smile.

Talia cannot believe she had an orgasm that strong before, even Peter cannot make her body react in that way. Before Bradley there was only one person and that was her Dominate Steve. Her Daddy as she calls him.

Talia wraps her legs around Bradley’s waist tighter. Pulling him into her each time he pulls back before slamming his long hard chocolate cock deep into her core. He takes her body as his own. He knows he only gets to own it when he is ravaging what he feels should be his. She drags her finger nails down his back leaving scratches as if she was marking him as belonging to her.

Bradley growls, rolling them over to where she is on top. He knows this is her favorite position. He looks up, noticing the red silk teddy he bought her the first time they were together. He rips it off her, tearing it to shreds just so he can see her full breasts. Placing his her breasts kneading the tender skin. He takes her nipples between his thumbs and fore fingers, rolling them with a slight pinch. Talia jerks forward from feeling the pleasure.

Talia dips her hips down slowly, grinding on his cock letting him feel her complete core. She places her hands upon his stomach she slowly rises up his long thick cock before slamming down. Her body moving in unison even though her breasts are held captive in his huge hands. She starts bouncing up and down on his cock. Her legs spread open as wide as possible letting him see the glistening of his own cock.

Talia and Bradley do know each other’s desires while having sex. He loves to see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy while she bounces up and down. Her walls pulling his cock back into her. She let out a moan before riding him harder and faster. Taking his long hard cock deeper until she makes herself squirm. She leans forwards kissing his full lips once again. The lower half of her body moving up and down slamming her round firm ass against his hard as steel thighs. His balls slapping her ass each time she lowers herself to the base of his cock.

Talia loses control in her bridal passion of lust for Bradley. The thought of getting caught by Peter just to show him how she should be taken and treasured by a man. Her walls tighten around Bradley’s cock, the waves of pleasure taking over. She screams out her release, creating sufficient lube for hours of intense pleasure. He grabs her by the back of the neck, tossing her once again onto her back.

Bradley holds her hands above her head. His hips moving with pure instinct, plowing deep into her pussy. He feels the head of his cock at her cervix trying to break through. Moving as hard as possible, her pussy constricts around his cock once again. Riding the wave with her this time. His cock explodes not able to hold back any longer. His release bursting inside her tight womb, leaving his seed and scent.

Talia tosses her head back feeling his explosion deep inside of her. She reaches the peak of her orgasm before pulling him down onto her. His cock still buried deep inside of her soaking wet pussy. Giving Bradley a kiss, his breathing starting to even out. She smiles at him softly, living in the moment.

“My kitten, that was sexy.”, he says with a wide grin.
    “Yes, Sir it was and I cannot wait for round two.”, she mutters.
    Just as the words escape her lips, what she was waiting for finally happened. A text from Peter. She scowls as she begins to read the screen.

Peter: Talia, I am sorry for not letting you know what was happening but I wanted it to be a surprise. My plane just landed and I should be home in an hour. I cannot wait to see you, my love.

Talia groans looking at Bradley. Bradley knows what that groan means. He rolls off her watching him grab his clothes getting dressed. Laying on her back, she hears the front door close. The smile on her face of pure bliss for people to see. Peter will think it is because he is home but she knows the truth. Picking up her phone, looking at it before she replies to Peter.

Talia: I am so glad you are going to be home. I have been so lonely with you gone. I cannot wait to be in your arms again.

The ding of her phone goes off once again she picks it up seeing it is from Bradley.

Bradley: I had a great time tonight. I was hoping for a second round but I guess that is out of the question now.
    Talia: You will get your round two Bradley.

Tossing her phone back on her nightstand she smiles with a smirk. “Until next time Bradley. Until next time.”, she says.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.